PDA

View Full Version : The Aggies are...

Adidas410s
02-03-2007, 10:42 PM
not done!!! :D

thatsminty
02-03-2007, 10:43 PM
how long did it take you to realize this?

Adidas410s
02-03-2007, 10:43 PM
nice...the reverse psychology worked...they went from down 12 to down 5 in 1:24 :)

Adidas410s
02-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Kansas 62
Ags 58

Let's go Big 12 South :D:D:D

Adidas410s
02-03-2007, 11:04 PM
nice...Kavalouskis (sp) gets an offensive rebound...the putback goes down AND he's fouled

Ags 64
Kansas 64

1 minute left..

Adidas410s
02-03-2007, 11:13 PM
Aggies win...Aggies win!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

#8 Texas A&M 69
#6 Kansas 66

tigerpride_08
02-03-2007, 11:16 PM
good win for the Ags...:clap:

bullfrog_alumni_02
02-03-2007, 11:25 PM
not to pirate this thread or anything...;) but did you see the final score for the UCLA vs Oregon st game? UCLA thumped Oregon st 82-35!!!! OSU must have decided to stick my middle school basketball team out there tonight...except we would have scored more...:D

AggiesAreWe
02-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Acie Law took over this game. Ags down as much as 12 with 4 minutes left but go on a 17-4 run to finish the game. Law was incredible and the Aggie defense stepped up as usual.

Whoooooop!! Gig'em Ags!!

eagles_victory
02-03-2007, 11:36 PM
what a tough game by the aggies. A&M is so tough to beat because there defense always keeps them close and Acie Law is an unbelievable closer. He is unconscious in the clutch. Monday night should be a good one but Texas better play a lot better defense then they did today if they dont want to get run out of the gym

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Way to go Aggies, next up tu, Saw em off!!!!!!

SintonFan
02-03-2007, 11:47 PM
A&M has come so far from the cellar-dweller they used to be. Nice win!:clap:

charlesrixey
02-03-2007, 11:51 PM
they were a cellar-dweller fairly recently, too.

good to see them on top of the big 12 over kansas, even though i wish it was UT there.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
they were a cellar-dweller fairly recently, too.

good to see them on top of the big 12 over kansas, even though i wish it was UT there.

tu, next up for the Aggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2007, 01:12 AM
Aggies still partying at the hall!!!

Bull Butter
02-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Great win for the Ags tonight. Never thought I'd see the day A&M became a basketball school, but it's here!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Great win for the Ags tonight. Never thought I'd see the day A&M became a basketball school, but it's here!

What he said!!!!!!!

Phil C
02-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Congratulations to the Aggies!
Now come on UT! Beat A&M!

AggiesAreWe
02-04-2007, 12:29 PM
I guess we are here to please you phil?

Rabbit'93
02-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

Yes I edited it. I am not to the level os showing disrespect to A&M and saying _____ like they do on other web sites. At the same time I might change my mind if I keep seeing phrases such as saw 'em off or tu. Respect should go both ways on this web site. We don't want to be like other web sites I hope. But it bugs me when I see tu or saw 'em off here. I feel I have been very respectful overall to the Aggies because of their great school and tradition. Now don't get me wrong. I don't mind seeing your posts say Gig 'em! Beat UT! or Beat the Horns! or Go Aggies or something like that. Are you serious?

eagles_victory
02-04-2007, 12:50 PM

Yes I edited it. I am not to the level os showing disrespect to A&M and saying _____ like they do on other web sites. At the same time I might change my mind if I keep seeing phrases such as saw 'em off or tu. Respect should go both ways on this web site. We don't want to be like other web sites I hope. But it bugs me when I see tu or saw 'em off here. I feel I have been very respectful overall to the Aggies because of their great school and tradition. Now don't get me wrong. I don't mind seeing your posts say Gig 'em! Beat UT! or Beat the Horns! or Go Aggies or something like that. as a texas fan i say come on Phil yea saw em off and Tu gets annoying but im sure they feel the same way about aggy and stuff like that... Its kind of like imitation is the highest form of flattery... or like when a great player gets booed on the road... IMO the disrespectful terms are in a way a sign of respect

Phil C
02-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by AggiesAreWe
I guess we are here to please you phil?

That would be very a nice and wonderful gesture Aggies. Thank you. :)

Phil C
02-04-2007, 01:30 PM
It is always good to be politically correct. :)

AggiesAreWe
02-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Nothing good comes politically.

I saw that you crawfished on your earlier post, like a sip.

Phil C
02-04-2007, 05:51 PM

Thank you. :)

Phil C
02-04-2007, 05:56 PM

I like that! Phil C - the old crawfish sipper! :)

Hey Aggies did you know UT leads the state farm lone star showdown right now 4.5 to 3.0?

:)

I think I found another antagonist! :)

Phil C
02-04-2007, 06:02 PM

Well eagles and Rabbit have preserved it for posterity. :)

AggiesAreWe
02-04-2007, 08:20 PM
I like that! Phil C - the old crawfish sipper! :)

Hey Aggies did you know UT leads the state farm lone star showdown right now 4.5 to 3.0?

:)

I think I found another antagonist! :)

I don't have state farm insurance so that means nothing to me. But if that makes you feel better......

Phil C
02-04-2007, 08:22 PM
I don't have state farm insurance so that means nothing to me. But if that makes you feel better......

But you are in good hands with State Farm.

Don't you know this is a 3A high school football website? Hello! 3A high school football! Knock Knock! Please stay with the subject!

Phil C
02-04-2007, 08:26 PM
But you are in good hands with State Farm. Wait - that is All
State.

Don't you know this is a 3A high school football website? Hello! 3A high school football! Knock Knock! Please stay with the subject!

It is All State that goes with that not State Farm. BUT THIS IS STILL A 3A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL WEB SITE!

AggiesAreWe
02-04-2007, 08:26 PM
But you are in good hands with State Farm.

Knock Knock! The subject of this thread has nothing to do with 3A football. Texas A&M basketball and your pityful posts.

Phil C
02-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Knock Knock! The subject of this thread has nothing to do with 3A football. Texas A&M basketball and your pityful posts.

Knock knock! This web site is about 3A Downlow Football!! Not other things.

AggiesAreWe
02-04-2007, 08:45 PM

You couldn't tell by the majority of the threads on this site. Maybe 25% of them are 3A football related. According to your statements, I guess someone should do a better job of running this site.

buff4ever
02-04-2007, 10:53 PM
I will be at the game tomorrow night, wearing maroon and white. Go AGS. A win here will put us back in the driver seat.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
I will be at the game tomorrow night, wearing maroon and white. Go AGS. A win here will put us back in the driver seat.

We are in the drivers seat now, a lose will put someone in the seat with us. Go Aggies.

buff4ever
02-04-2007, 11:31 PM
ignorant. One game lead in the big 12 is not the driver seat, we need another game cushion, and no better time than against the longhorns.

Chris Hart
02-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
ignorant. One game lead in the big 12 is not the driver seat, we need another game cushion, and no better time than against the longhorns. Well, if the Aggies aren't in the driver's seat, who is?:confused:

Phil C
02-05-2007, 08:59 AM
You couldn't tell by the majority of the threads on this site. Maybe 25% of them are 3A football related. According to your statements, I guess someone should do a better job of running this site.

Not at all! But this is a 3A downlow football web site extablished for 3A High School Football! Hello! Earth to Aggies! 3A High School Football!

Phil C
02-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Not at all! But this is a 3A downlow football web site extablished for 3A High School Football! Hello! Earth to Aggies! 3A High School Football!

What I mean is that too many of you get off the subject of the web site Aggies! Shame for Shame!

CHS_CG
02-05-2007, 09:04 AM
This was an awesome game.. my friends and I were at the Texas Hall of Fame waiting for Kevin Fowler to come on and they have 2 big screens and like 8 small tvs and everybody was around all the tv's. I felt bad for the Todd Fritch(sp) who was opening for Kevin bc we would all be like WOO HOOO ALRIGHT and yelling for the ags and this poor guy is trying to play lol. It was a perfect start to the night.. and ended great with Kevin Fowler!

Phil C
02-05-2007, 10:51 AM

Another thing is that it is so rediculous AggiesAreWE is that they talk on so many rediculous subjects. I have seen threads about women's soccers and even on old silent movies for crying out loud. This is a 3A High School Thread. It is for discussion on this all year not just during the season. There is enough suspense on who is coming back next year, coaching changes, etc. Someone last year even posted updates on the Tour De France if you can believe that! :eek:

AggiesAreWe
02-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Look Phil, I agree with you about this site starting as a 3A football site. But somewhere down the road it has gotten off the beaten path. I too would much rather have it stay to the theme of high school sports( and an occasional Aggie thread ). I tell you what, if you stop posting on threads that has nothing to do with 3A sports, then I will too. How about it?

Gp83
02-05-2007, 07:42 PM
Look Phil, I agree with you about this site starting as a 3A football site. But somewhere down the road it has gotten off the beaten path. I too would much rather have it stay to the theme of high school sports( and an occasional Aggie thread ). I tell you what, if you stop posting on threads that has nothing to do with 3A sports, then I will too. How about it?

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1948/3281/138506.png

JJ7997
02-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Anybody who has UT and the Cowboys on their sig needs help.......

coach
02-05-2007, 07:50 PM

says to the guy who post pads by putting up pointless crap about t.u and their national championships 25 yrs ago

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Come on guys, leave Phil alone, can't you see he was being sarcastic. Damn ya'll are vicious.

Gp83
02-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by coach
says to the guy who post pads by putting up pointless crap about t.u and their national championships 25 yrs ago
I have yet to see him post one comment about Tulane University. Now UT is a different story

Bull Butter
02-05-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
I have yet to see him post one comment about Tulane University. Now UT is a different story
I haven't seen him post much about Tennessee

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Lets go Aggies, beat them longhorns up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Lets go Aggies, beat them longhorns up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They did AGAIN!!!!!!!!!