PDA

View Full Version : Sad day for Pancho

pancho villa
02-03-2007, 12:47 AM
I have enjoyed my time on the downlow but is is going to slow way down.
We are not to get on anymore during our homeroom or conference period, so I can only get on at home. Well I will still be on from time to time but oh well.

Someone please keep up the baseball bashing for me.

On a lighter note our Asst. standaround sponser was all fired up today when his new hitting tees came in today. What a numbnut!

neck_06
02-03-2007, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
We are not to get on anymore during our homeroom or conference period, so I can only get on at home. Well I will still be on from time to time but oh well.

On a lighter not our Asst. standaround sponser was all fired up today when his new hitting tees came in today. What a numbnut!

so they are finally cracking down in the dub......sad day. :( i'm sure someone will keep up the bashing for you poncho.

carter08
02-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Maybe now i'll learn something in NHSBulldog75's class

Just kidding

neck_06
02-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by carter08
Maybe now i'll learn something in NHSBulldog75's class

Just kidding

that was prolly my favorite class in high school.......and if i remember correctly, i was Physics Student of the Year when i was a junior. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

pancho villa
02-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
that was prolly my favorite class in high school.......and if i remember correctly, i was Physics Student of the Year when i was a junior. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

You were Band student of the year. didn't play the boneafone?

AP Panther Fan
02-03-2007, 02:38 AM

On a lighter note our Asst. standaround sponser was all fired up today when his new hitting tees came in today. What a numbnut!

You have ruined my day! I always look forward to your baseball (standaround) jabs....You must keep us up on what those sponsers raking/watering dirt are doing though!:D

pirate4state
02-03-2007, 09:49 AM

:weeping: :weeping:

There seems to be alot of that going on. School cracking down!

Good luck with turn left. ;)

raider red 2000
02-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:weeping: :weeping:

There seems to be alot of that going on. School cracking down!

they got us just before the playoffs started in football.