CHS_CG
02-02-2007, 01:20 PM
AND IN COLLEGE STATION TOMORROW NIGHT!

bhtrainer
02-02-2007, 01:57 PM
ill be there tonight! cant wait!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Tell Kevin Hi from Former, we hung out with Cory a few weeks back. Please dont touch my Willie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BuffyMars
02-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Is this country or something? I am at a complete loss.....:confused:

burnet44
02-02-2007, 02:42 PM
I have kids
whats a concert?

jason
02-02-2007, 07:32 PM
DONT TOUCH MY WILLIE....

the festivities have officially begun.....

im about to get LOOSE LOUD AND CRAZY down at BUBBAS BEER BAIT AND AMMO...too bad for all those ladies that im a HARD MAN TO LOVE, im gonna have to tell 'em IM NOT LOVIN ANYMORE, its a shame too cause all those FAT BOTTOM GIRLS are just HELLBENT FOR A HEARTACHE and hoping to be that old BALL AND CHAIN, but they aint gotta a chance cause they aint got no JOB, there is this one girl though and shes SENIORITA MAS FINA, but lord knows THERES A FOOL BORN EVERYDAY, and that guy just happens to be me, but i also know that THE LORD LOVES THE DRINKIN MAN, and that just also happens to be me, so ill just tell OLE WHATS HER NAME that im 100% TEXAN, and i once had ALL THE TEQUILLA IN TIJUANA, and I AINT DRINKIN ANYMORE - therefore I THINK ILL JUST STAY HERE AND DRINK - well SPEAK OF THE DEVIL here comes my BUTTERBEAN and thats all i got to say about that

smustangs
02-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by jason
DONT TOUCH MY WILLIE....

im about to get LOOSE LOUD AND CRAZY down at BUBBAS BEER BAIT AND AMMO...too bad for all those ladies that im a HARD MAN TO LOVE, im gonna have to tell 'em IM NOT LOVIN ANYMORE, its a shame too cause all those FAT BOTTOM GIRLS are just HELLBENT FOR A HEARTACHE and hoping to be that old BALL AND CHAIN, but they aint gotta a chance cause they aint got no JOB, there is this one girl though and shes SENIORITA MAS FINA, but lord knows THERES A FOOL BORN EVERYDAY, and that guy just happens to be me, but i also know that THE LORD LOVES THE DRINKIN MAN, and that just also happens to be me, so ill just tell OLE WHATS HER NAME that im 100% TEXAN, and i once had ALL THE TEQUILLA IN TIJUANA, and I AINT DRINKIN ANYMORE - therefore I THINK ILL JUST STAY HERE AND DRINK - well SPEAK OF THE DEVIL here comes my BUTTERBEAN and thats all i got to say about that

dang i wish i was at this concert but i will be there tom for kyle park and aaron watson

Gobbla2001
02-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Tell Fowler I'm gunna puke...

carter08
02-03-2007, 02:10 AM
I'm still a little ticked that the Brazoria County Fair shut him down because a little rain happened to short out a few wires on the stage

CHS_CG
02-03-2007, 09:15 AM
KEVIN FOWLER TONIGHT!!! AT THE TEXAS HALL OF FAME!!!

doors open in 7 hrs and 45 minutes!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
KEVIN FOWLER TONIGHT!!! AT THE TEXAS HALL OF FAME!!!

doors open in 7 hrs and 45 minutes!

Who is the opening act?

jason
02-03-2007, 10:28 AM
wow - kevin fowler @ city limits = bad ass.....he doesnt hold back at ALL - its great

Bull19
02-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Who is the opening act?

TOAD FRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manck
02-03-2007, 11:35 AM
He picked up my bar tab when he played Newberry.

Astrosdawg07
02-03-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by jason
DONT TOUCH MY WILLIE....

Nice!:clap: