PDA

View Full Version : Humor for the Ladies

Sftball4Life
02-02-2007, 12:12 PM
My husband, not happy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

When I' m in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big freakin' red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

(Sorry guys - but y'all know that is funny!)

Ranger Mom
02-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Sftball4Life
My husband, not happy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

When I' m in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big freakin' red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

(Sorry guys - but y'all know that is funny!)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
02-02-2007, 12:32 PM
:D :D :D

BuffyMars
02-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Yesssssss....greatness! Very funny! :D

AP Panther Fan
02-02-2007, 12:47 PM
:D

Here's another one....

A man riding his Harley was riding along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."
The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want." The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help mankind." The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "Lord, I wish that I and all men could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?

Sftball4Life
02-02-2007, 12:52 PM
LOL :thumbsup:

Sftball4Life
02-02-2007, 12:56 PM
A man left for work one Friday afternoon. But it was payday, so instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire pay check.

When he finally appeared at home on Sunday night, he was confronted by his angry wife and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions. Finally his wife stopped the nagging and said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days"?

He replied, "That would be fine with me."

Monday went by and he didn't see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results. But on Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.

DU_stud04
02-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Sftball4Life
A man left for work one Friday afternoon. But it was payday, so instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire pay check.

When he finally appeared at home on Sunday night, he was confronted by his angry wife and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions. Finally his wife stopped the nagging and said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days"?

He replied, "That would be fine with me."

Monday went by and he didn't see his wife. Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results. But on Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye. ouchie:D

AP Panther Fan
02-02-2007, 01:02 PM

Here you go....

Two hillbillies were sitting around talking one afternoon. After a while the first fellow says to the second, "If I was to sneak over to your place Saturday and make love to your wife while you was off huntin', and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us kin?"

The second fellow crooked his head sideways for a minute, scratched his head, and squinted his eyes like he was thinking real hard about the question.

Finally, he said, "Well, I don't know about kin, but it would make us even.":doh:

HM33
02-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Here you go....

Two hillbillies were sitting around talking one afternoon. After a while the first fellow says to the second, "If I was to sneak over to your place Saturday and make love to your wife while you was off huntin', and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us kin?"

The second fellow crooked his head sideways for a minute, scratched his head, and squinted his eyes like he was thinking real hard about the question.

Finally, he said, "Well, I don't know about kin, but it would make us even.":doh:

LMAO