PDA

View Full Version : global cooling

BTEXDAD
02-02-2007, 10:36 AM
California citrus industry estimates a loss of about $480 million or up to 3/4 of the crop from the recent freezing weather.
Meanwhile in Colorado, KS, Missouri, NE, OK and TX cattle have died due to the extreme cold temperatures. Estimates in Colorado are as high as 15,000 head of cattle dying from the freezing weather. Feed was flown in by national guard helicopters.

Politicians are getting fixated with Global warming and not paying enough attention to Global cooling.
Please, please contact your congressmen and ask them to address the problem of global cooling.
A flexible plan needs to be instituted whereby we can switch from global cooling to global warming controls at a moments notice. This situation of one winter being cold and the next being mild has got to stop.
Somehow we have to learn to control the weather so it's always perfect for future generations.

:D

Bull's-eye
02-02-2007, 12:36 PM
They can start by bringing the sun out!

lepfan
02-02-2007, 12:39 PM
I need the sun! It was negative 6 degrees this morning on my way to work!!! ANd that was regular temp...NOT wind chill!!!

I think the sun needs to stop cooking eggs and get to work

Bull's-eye
02-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
I need the sun! It was negative 6 degrees this morning on my way to work!!! ANd that was regular temp...NOT wind chill!!!

What's your location?

HM33
02-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Leave the sun hidden for a bit long :) I love cold weather :D