PDA

View Full Version : The Pony Express is a pretty awesome board.....

GetRDoneStangs
02-01-2007, 08:32 PM
NO MORE

I really liked the PE for a while......It was a place that was heavily leaning toward Sweetwater...hence the name and the associated web site. and that was ok, if you wanted to be a "homer"...you could. We had Snyder posters as well as other from around the state (and the US and UK) and they where all welcomed!

But then..things changed???? I am not going to make this long...because ..nobody wants to see the crap!

Lew, you have broken the last straw......when you have to stoop so low as talking about what is going on the DL by snakeing around as a guest...but yet no one can see the crap u are posting??

Some of the personal remarks you made to ......Rita, Rueben, and Kellye...... (and evryone else you kicked off including Ty..one of youe admin guys??) ....why do you have do put others down to build yourself up???

Yes, I did let some of the folks know what you had to say...THEY ARE MY FRIENDS ! You where hiding back and telling the PE how bad the DL was...but you where WORSE than anything you where talking about!

I will close with this Lew....

I think you mean well and want to have a successful internet forum...and you may someday....

The day you quit wearing your feelings on your sleeve... GROW UP.....let the personal remarks bounce off...untill then..you will never be .."What you Want to Be"

One more thing Lew...

You don't have to get "pissed" at me for posting this on the DL first (unlike my previous posts)... I will wait a few minutes before I post on the 3ADOWNLOW

luvhoops34
02-01-2007, 08:46 PM
L M A O :D :devil: :D :devil:

sectionCwannabe
02-01-2007, 08:47 PM
i have to say i totally agree with Getrdone, :clap:

Ranger Mom
02-01-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
NO MORE

I really liked the PE for a while......It was a place that was heavily leaning toward Sweetwater...hence the name and the associated web site. and that was ok, if you wanted to be a "homer"...you could. We had Snyder posters as well as other from around the state (and the US and UK) and they where all welcomed!

But then..things changed???? I am not going to make this long...because ..nobody wants to see the crap!

Lew, you have broken the last straw......when you have to stoop so low as talking about what is going on the DL by snakeing around as a guest...but yet no one can see the crap u are posting??

Some of the personal remarks you made to ......Rita, Rueben, and Kellye...... (and evryone else you kicked off including Ty..one of youe admin guys??) ....why do you have do put others down to build yourself up???

Yes, I did let some of the folks know what you had to say...THEY ARE MY FRIENDS ! You where hiding back and telling the PE how bad the DL was...but you where WORSE than anything you where talking about!

I will close with this Lew....

I think you mean well and want to have a successful internet forum...and you may someday....

The day you quit wearing your feelings on your sleeve... GROW UP.....let the personal remarks bounce off...untill then..you will never be .."What you Want to Be"

One more thing Lew...

You don't have to get "pissed" at me for posting this on the DL first (unlike my previous posts)... I will wait a few minutes before I post on the 3ADOWNLOW

Thank you for defending me and the others. I wrote Lew an email when all this went down, he blasted me over and over...I finally stopped with another pretty nice email.....only to hear him call me a "fat gossip" which I find ironic since he is the once doing all the "sneaking around, copying and pasting, and "talking his noise".

Just to let you know LewP....I didn't physically ROM you from this board when you were here as "LewP"....because I couldn't, you had too many posts....it WAS my decision though! You have been blaming LHPM all this time, I told you it wasn't her, so now you know the "rest of the story"!

I find it ironic not a month you ago you were once again asking me to be a moderator, you wrote me a nice "Happy Birthday Ranger Mom" post and then banned me the same day for asking a simple question via PM's.

I know you will probably copy and paste this....changing things to put you in the "best light"....and that's fine, no one here cares what you say about me, lots have met me, and I think most of them actually like me!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

GetRDoneStangs
02-01-2007, 08:52 PM
I just could not take it any more!

I was really offended about his remarks regarding several of the posters here (esp. Mods??)...

He lost another poster ....he may have 3 or 4 left ???

Ranger Mom
02-01-2007, 08:55 PM
I just could not take it any more!

I was really offended about his remarks regarding several of the posters here (esp. Mods??)...

He lost another poster ....he may have 3 or 4 left ???

You read the emails...did I say anything in them, or do anything on the board to deserve all he has said to and about me??

sectionCwannabe
02-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Lew, you know as well as i, i put alot of time and effort into the pony express, and alot of time into wildwesttexassports.com, I revamped that whole site to make that a great site for west texas sports. I do not care for the Bull crap that was going on, and i kept seeing people get banned. A member that should have been banned never was, even your admin team, (Ty and myself) wanted him banned due to his outrageous behavior. But no you did ban him, but you banned members that questioned you about the rules you wrote. You told me one time that these rules had to be followed for this board to work. Well the rules were not followed by yourself and now your board is hurting because of it. The Mustangs, the team you love so much will also be hurt, maybe not personally but by them not getting all the attention the deserve. I believed in the idea of a site that had everything about west texas HS sports. I hope it works out for ya, and no Ty and myself have no plans of starting our own site, we plan to be proud members of the dlow. If you would like to respond to anything that has been said in this post, Open your board, put it out there, dont hide behind the privacy button, it may hide your board but it doesnt hide your power hungry soul!

sectionCwannabe
02-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You read the emails...did I say anything in them, or do anything on the board to deserve all he has said to and about me??

i read the emails, and you handled it very professiional Kellye but lew didnt, and it was sad.

GetRDoneStangs
02-01-2007, 09:02 PM

No way!..You did the right thing and took it off the board and what did it get you?????

I did go and post things he said and sent them to the appropiate people.....I kept it off board as well...The last quote I read tonite was "whoever" was posting his comments was "nutless"....I guess he doesn't know me very well....:D :D :D

and that may be a good thing...:eek: :eek:

lostaussie
02-01-2007, 09:06 PM
iv'e been gone for a month. when i went over to the PE last night I could not do anything but shake my head. I have been nice to lew and will continue not to knock his site, but my days over their are over unless something changes.

Ranger Mom
02-01-2007, 09:07 PM
I appreciate all you guys support......everyone who was banned and other Swater posters all read the emails.....every single person came back and had something positive to say to me.

I am going against my own rules of not posting about another site....but I cannot sit idly by and let someone post outright lies about me and not be able to defend myself...I dont care IF the only ones reading it are in Britian!!

DU_stud04
02-01-2007, 09:09 PM
do you mean the rules he copied and pasted from the downlow? it was pretty funny when i corrected him that he left a few "3adownlows" in his rules.

:)

Ranger Mom
02-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
do you mean the rules he copied and pasted from the downlow? it was pretty funny when i corrected him that he left a few "3adownlows" in his rules.

:)

I guess he didn't take the "if you have a problem, take it up with a moderator or admin in a PM" rule!!!:eek: :eek:

GetRDoneStangs
02-01-2007, 09:15 PM
I know you will probably copy and paste this....changing things to put you in the "best light"....and that's fine, no one here cares what you say about me, lots have met me, and I think most of them actually like me!!

But.....Hopefully this people have enough sense to get their information from more than one source??

DU_stud04
02-01-2007, 09:16 PM
I guess he didn't take the "if you have a problem, take it up with a moderator or admin in a PM" rule!!!:eek: :eek: :cough:communist:cough:

:D

(i can already hear it, he is calling me a leech on society:rolleyes: )

smustangs
02-01-2007, 09:40 PM
amen guys pretty much nothing else I can say about it. GetRdone pretty much said it all and yes Kellye some of us like you haha. Lew (I know your reading all of this and probably posting it too) we all had a good thing going and it was starting to grow but thats all gone now because of a few stupid things which is sad. It was about football and fun not takeing everything personal and being able to act like an adult about the situation. After evreyone that has been banned is banned and rommed deactivated and what not you have the Brits left whom know not much at all about football so I hope thats what you wanted. I also find it funny you deactivated my roommates name as well. I thought maybe it was my IP but I cant get on it from the library or ne thing. So congrats he did nothing and you banned him anyways I hope this is all what you wanted from it.

luvhoops34
02-01-2007, 09:45 PM
This "lewp" person sounds extremely small minded and vindictive....

Yall know he got banned from texashsfootball, too. Chris gave him the ol' foreign language heave ho...LOL

Ranger Mom
02-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34

Yall know he got banned from texashsfootball, too. Chris gave him the ol' foreign language heave ho...LOL

That was classic!!:p

GetRDoneStangs
02-01-2007, 09:58 PM
I just hope we don't give him the BIG HEAD...we are talking about him alot......he likes that you know..:D :D :D :D

pirate4state
02-01-2007, 10:04 PM
I don't think there is anything left to say. :) He loves us. :inlove:

stangGirl2007
02-01-2007, 10:04 PM
When i first joined the pe i thought it was headed for a good future. I had no idea that it would fall like this. If my account had still existed over there i would have defended yall. We all know that our hidden guest will run his mouth behind his wall again. I wonder what personality will talk first?

pirate4state
02-01-2007, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007
I wonder what personality will talk first? :clap: LMAO!

stangGirl2007
02-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:clap: LMAO!

Is there a treatment for tripolar??:thinking:

sectionCwannabe
02-01-2007, 10:30 PM
I wonder what personality will talk first?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GetRDoneStangs
02-01-2007, 10:49 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder what personality will talk first?

Thats my Girl!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
02-01-2007, 10:53 PM
Thats my Girl!:clap: :clap: :clap:

That was another instant classic!!!

and all done via her cellphone at that, I suspect!!:D

GetRDoneStangs
02-01-2007, 10:58 PM
OH MY Gosh !
I can not get on the PE!..I guess Lew is reading the Downlow after all......:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

TexasHSFootball
02-01-2007, 10:59 PM
where have I seen this soap opera before?

http://texashsfootball.com/board/style_emoticons/default/urinal.gif

http://texashsfootball.com/board/style_emoticons/default/tv_horror.gif

Snyder_TigerFan
02-01-2007, 11:04 PM
I feel left out, I guess he didn't talk about me. :(

GetRDoneStangs
02-01-2007, 11:07 PM
No..he kicked you out because you are from Snyder..When he banned Rick (DaHop)..he included anyone that was from Snyder....

Don't hold that agianst us..that was his decision!

Ranger Mom
02-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan

Well...you gotta post something here that he can copy over there and dissect.........one of my posts he copied he said I must be losing it!!:crazy1:

Is that the pot calling the kettle black...OR WHAT????

LH Panther Mom
02-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Others have been talked about enough to make up for you. ;)

I'm sorry for all you folks who've been going through this. Believe me, I completely understand how you feel. :(

sectionCwannabe
02-01-2007, 11:14 PM
OH MY Gosh !
I can not get on the PE!..I guess Lew is reading the Downlow after all......:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

you got axed buddy, thats how it works you speak out against lew p. hitler your gone!

Snyder_TigerFan
02-01-2007, 11:14 PM
Well...you gotta post something here that he can copy over there and dissect.........one of my posts he copied he said I must be losing it!!:crazy1:

Is that the pot calling the kettle black...OR WHAT????

True....True.

I actually got quite a kick out of the whole ordeal. He used to get upset that there were not many posts on the PE and now he has kicked everyone off of his site. He's the man though....the man with all of the power and he's expressing it.:rolleyes: I'm sure he's sitting at his desk thinking to himself "I showed them".

GetRDoneStangs
02-01-2007, 11:17 PM
I f I posted something here before I posted it on the PE..it would make him sooo made! Didn't Lew?... :o :o

The last couple of weeks he would take my posts and copy them and make it a post on the pe!

sectionCwannabe
02-01-2007, 11:21 PM
im sure he will ban all the sweetwater ip's pretty soon!!! close the board lew!!! is it really worth it to fall more than you already have? is it worth to control a board that has no posting members? Is it worth it to have to try and conceal your "top secret" post. i mean im sure your posting everything from here to there. WHAT KIND OF SOILDER SHOOTS HIS OWN TROOPS IN THE BACK! You should be ashamed to have the last name of Patton!

Cant face us in public on the PE? that is just chicken %$#& !

Ranger Mom
02-01-2007, 11:21 PM
His site is getting more action than it has in weeks.

In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests
Registered Users: LewP

The other "8" guests are people from the downlow who happen to be chatting!!

:eek:

Snyder_TigerFan
02-01-2007, 11:22 PM
No..he kicked you out because you are from Snyder..When he banned Rick (DaHop)..he included anyone that was from Snyder....

Don't hold that agianst us..that was his decision!

Actually, I told him to remove me from the site right after the childish acts of his involving The Hammer. He didn't agree with an opinion and he basically used his power as his argument.

GetRDoneStangs
02-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Sorry...I remember that...But he did removes all Snyder posters..from a post that made him mad...???

sectionCwannabe
02-01-2007, 11:28 PM
getrdone , join the chat room:cool:

GetRDoneStangs
02-02-2007, 12:40 AM
I could not reply???I thought I knew...I guess i need StangGirl to help me

smustangs
02-02-2007, 12:41 AM
sry ted you missed a good one haha

thatsminty
02-02-2007, 12:48 AM
lolz this is lame

but then again so was that other board

lolz

GetRDoneStangs
02-02-2007, 12:52 AM
is it snowing there??? We got big time snow tonight.....still comming down..

DU_stud04
02-02-2007, 03:45 AM
what....i wasnt in this chat???? i fell left out. i think my banning was the first big controversy over there.:D (or was it when he banned my brother and then his own son.) :confused: :D

STANG RED
02-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Lew, I am actually a little ashamed of myself for setting on my hands as long as I have, and not defending my friends. I had hoped that this would all eventually blow over, and you would eventually come to realize the error of your ways, and would hopefully do what ever it took to rectify the situation. I now realize that was foolish wishful thinking on my part. Lew you really had a good thing going for a while. Just when the site was really starting to come into its own and looked like it was going to take off into something special, everything went up in smoke in one fail swoop, and you have no one to blame but yourself. I realize this will get me banned from the PE, and that’s fine. I also realize you will probably feel the need to launch a few personal attacks at me, as has been your typical pattern in the past with anyone else that dare question your judgments, and that’s fine as well. While I will not engage in personal attacks on you, I will say this. I truly hope you closely examine your life someday, and come to fully realize how you have managed to alienate so many that once called you friend or family, and will somehow mend a few of those bridges before you die as a lonely old man. And I’m not just saying that Lew, I sincerely mean it. I wish you a good life.

To my PE and 3ADL friends that I failed to defend during the past, I am truly sorry! And especially to Kellye; I really owe you an apology for not coming to your defense for the mean and hurtful things Lew said, and is continuing to say to and about you.

To all; I will be posting this on both the PE, and the 3ADL, and after today will have nothing else to say about it. In my mind, this ordeal is over, and I have no intention of discussing it endlessly for days on end. Thank you all.

CHS_CG
02-02-2007, 09:18 AM
I was ROM'd off of there 2 times.. once before i even posted anything and another for sayin his site will not ever be what the DL is.. the way I see it he is just a bitter old man who has nobody left and prays on others. He wants our attention and he wants us to talk about it.. its his thrill in life.

Ranger Mom
02-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
what....i wasnt in this chat???? i fell left out. i think my banning was the first big controversy over there.:D (or was it when he banned my brother and then his own son.) :confused: :D

Didn't that happen all in a 30 minute span?? But yes, I think that was the first of many "controversies" (sp)!!

It's really sad though, I can't imagine alienating my entire country and having to go outside it's borders just to have friends!!
:(

GetRDoneStangs
02-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Lew, I am actually a little ashamed of myself for setting on my hands as long as I have, and not defending my friends. I had hoped that this would all eventually blow over, and you would eventually come to realize the error of your ways, and would hopefully do what ever it took to rectify the situation. I now realize that was foolish wishful thinking on my part. Lew you really had a good thing going for a while. Just when the site was really starting to come into its own and looked like it was going to take off into something special, everything went up in smoke in one fail swoop, and you have no one to blame but yourself. I realize this will get me banned from the PE, and that’s fine. I also realize you will probably feel the need to launch a few personal attacks at me, as has been your typical pattern in the past with anyone else that dare question your judgments, and that’s fine as well. While I will not engage in personal attacks on you, I will say this. I truly hope you closely examine your life someday, and come to fully realize how you have managed to alienate so many that once called you friend or family, and will somehow mend a few of those bridges before you die as a lonely old man. And I’m not just saying that Lew, I sincerely mean it. I wish you a good life.

To my PE and 3ADL friends that I failed to defend during the past, I am truly sorry! And especially to Kellye; I really owe you an apology for not coming to your defense for the mean and hurtful things Lew said, and is continuing to say to and about you.

To all; I will be posting this on both the PE, and the 3ADL, and after today will have nothing else to say about it. In my mind, this ordeal is over, and I have no intention of discussing it endlessly for days on end. Thank you all.

Very well said......Thanks STANG !

pirate4state
02-02-2007, 11:12 AM

:inlove: :inlove: Now, let's go have some TACOS!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Ranger Mom
02-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:inlove: :inlove: Now, let's go have some TACOS!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

They are burritos here!!:p ;)

pirate4state
02-02-2007, 11:49 AM

:doh: :doh: :doh: :D

44INAROW
02-02-2007, 11:51 AM

that's just in the morning though, right? :D

Black_Magic
02-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Well as it is it now looks like The Hammer was the snowball that started the massive Wall of snow that finished off the PE.. Darn! Im sure the Hammer is feeling Guilty to be the one that sparked the huge fire that buned Hitlers house down.:devil: .. LOL GOTCHA LEW;) REAP IT!:thumbsup: :crazy: REAP IT!!:p Hitler also was responsible for his demise.:thinking: NOW LewP . Take this post and copy and paste it so the two active members you have left will look at it and pretend to agree with you in order to not be deactivated like everyone else who disagrees with you. :kiss:

Ranger Mom
02-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
that's just in the morning though, right? :D

That is correct!!:thumbsup:

GetRDoneStangs
02-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Well as it is it now looks like The Hammer was the snowball that started the massive Wall of snow that finished off the PE.. Darn! Im sure the Hammer is feeling Guilty to be the one that sparked the huge fire that buned Hitlers hous down.:devil: .. LOL GOTCHA LEW;) REAP IT!:thumbsup: :crazy: REAP IT!!:p Hitler also was responsible for his demise.:thinking: NOW LewP . Take this post and copy and paste it so the two active members you have left will look at it and pretend to agree with you in order to not be deactivated like everyone else who disagrees with you.

Gotta agree with on this one Blackie...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::clap:

smustangs
02-02-2007, 12:17 PM

Duly Noted Red ;)

Ranger Mom
02-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
Duly Noted Red ;)

Roger that!!:nerd:

DU_stud04
02-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Duly Noted Red ;) :clap: :clap: :clap:

Black_Magic
02-02-2007, 01:26 PM
JUST IN!!!! BREAKING FOOTAGE!!!

Click HERE (http://www.terrorize.dk/911/wtc7dem2/911.wtc.7.demolition.window.wmv) to see footage of the Pony Express going down!!:clap: :eek: :clap: Hope LewP got out intime

Black_Magic
02-02-2007, 02:34 PM
More footage of LewP's world comming to an end and the collapse of the Pony express. RIP CLICK HERE! (http://www.vasbotten.net/freespeech/wtcdemolition/wot/wmv/controlled.demolition.1.wmv) :bigcry: :(

DU_stud04
02-02-2007, 02:44 PM
More footage of LewP's world comming to an end and the collapse of the Pony express. RIP CLICK HERE! (http://www.vasbotten.net/freespeech/wtcdemolition/wot/wmv/controlled.demolition.1.wmv) :bigcry: :( that fell apart quicker than i could say told you so :D

big daddy russ
02-02-2007, 03:42 PM
I never really knew all the behind-the-scenes stuff that had to do with the Lew soap opera, but doesn't his son post over here fairly regularly?

Ranger Mom
02-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
I never really knew all the behind-the-scenes stuff that had to do with the Lew soap opera, but doesn't his son post over here fairly regularly?

More so during "the season"!

stangGirl2007
02-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Aww I wish I hadn't missed the chat last night:crying: I figured it would be interesting trying to access the chat VIA cell phone though. I think we need to have another good one tonight though:D

carter08
02-02-2007, 04:23 PM
Lew
Loser

they sound the same

stangGirl2007
02-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Lew
Loser

they sound the same

Yeah you could mix the two and call it LEWser:p

GetRDoneStangs
02-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Yeah you could mix the two and call it LEWser:p

Now that is funny! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/lachen/laughing-smiley-012.gif

It is amazing how you got your good looks and wit...from your DAD!

Black_Magic
02-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Funny stuff on the Pony Express.:clap:
The latest!!
05 02 2007 11:19:24
LewP:
COOL Mike!!!!!! Maybe iffin ya get that job...you can refer some folks to the old Pony Express..lmao

05 02 2007 10:35:30
TexasBeerPig:
Applied fer "part-time" job @ the Dinwiddie Monitor (our local paper) as a commentator...sports writer---crossin' fangers.....lol

Sure are sucking wind over there! There has not been a mass exodus like that since the time of
http://inkpot.com/film/essays/tencommandments.jpg

Would this be me?;)
Cool Beans baby! Cool Beans:clap:

mustang59
02-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Gives a whole new meaning to "Let my people go".

Black_Magic
02-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by mustang59
Gives a whole new meaning to "Let my people go".

So Let it be written... So let it be DONE!http://inkpot.com/film/essays/tencommandments.jpg

mustang04
02-05-2007, 02:56 PM
why do i have the urge to punch someone by now?!?!?! and for once it's not blackie:p :D

actually blackie never has made me mad like LewP...LewP does chicken sh*t stuff, i can't stand that

Gobbla2001
02-05-2007, 03:06 PM
this is probably one of the few times I'm glad to be "out of the LEWP"...

Dunno why people have to be such LewPenises...

Black_Magic
02-06-2007, 10:02 AM
06 02 2007 05:46:35
LewP:
By the way....since all of this drama with the downlow..my business is up 15%..Lots of folks using my on-line training..

BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Nobody buys that load of crap LewP.

Thats why this fellow said this
05 02 2007 03:53:41
hoover198:
hi yall, how come nobodys on when i am...lolol

:clap: :clap: Boy business sure is up!! Its all Cool Beans!;) ay Hitler?

bhtrainer
02-06-2007, 10:11 AM
what the heck is with the "pony express" what is it?

Ranger Mom
02-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by bhtrainer
what the heck is with the "pony express" what is it?

Pretty much nothing now!

District303aPastPlayer
02-06-2007, 10:47 AM
can someone PM me the url... i think i got banned...

Black_Magic
02-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
can someone PM me the url... i think i got banned... Bwahaha!!!! Join the club!!! Kinda feel like the Jews During WWII. LewP ( Hitler ) of the PE ( Nazi board ) engaging in the Genocide of inocent people (US)

mustang59
02-06-2007, 11:50 AM
"Perception is reality". Some people just are very perceptive! I'm betting his ego is the only thing up 15%.

Ranger Mom
02-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by mustang59
"Perception is reality". Some people just are very perceptive! I'm betting his ego is the only thing up 15%.

Hahaha!! You must have read what he said in his "shout box" too!!:D

smustangs
02-06-2007, 11:57 AM
HAHA I cant even read the shoutbox or do anything i get the you have been banned message haha.:clap: :clap: :clap:

mustang59
02-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Hahaha!! You must have read what he said in his "shout box" too!!:D
I meant to say some people just AREN'T very perceptive. It must be getting very lonely in Lewland.

Ranger Mom
02-06-2007, 12:51 PM
HAHA I cant even read the shoutbox or do anything i get the you have been banned message haha.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Like the H&R Block commercial says:

"I have people"!:D :D

smustangs
02-06-2007, 04:41 PM
Like the H&R Block commercial says:

"I have people"!:D :D

HAHA well i have a way just not here cuz my ip is banned :nerd:

Black_Magic
02-07-2007, 10:24 AM
Poor Lew... He is all by him self!

06 02 2007 09:48:23
LewP:
Hiya Me!

06 02 2007 04:18:39
LewP:
Hey Me!!

It was only a matter of time.

smustangs
02-07-2007, 10:55 AM

LewP:
Hiya Me!

LewP:
Hey Me!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gobbla2001
02-07-2007, 11:08 AM

LewP:
Hiya Me!

LewP:
Hey Me!!

Hey you!

Butkus
02-07-2007, 01:04 PM

LewP:
Hiya Me!

LewP:
Hey Me!!

:( Now now blackie. Did loopy really type it that away r did ya maybe do a little bit ah editin:thinking:

Black_Magic
02-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Now now blackie. Did loopy really type it that away r did ya maybe do a little bit ah editin:thinking: Me?? NEVER!!:devil:
Look. The idiot does it to him self. He even has been rejected by his own classmates on Classmates.com . NOBODY has anything to do with him anymore. he has to tie a porkchop around hin neck to get his own dog to come to him.:clap:

Butkus
02-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Me?? NEVER!!:devil:
Look. The idiot does it to him self. He even has been rejected by his own classmates on Classmates.com . NOBODY has anything to do with him anymore. he has to tie a porkchop around hin neck to get his own dog to come to him.:clap: :thumbsup:

smustangs
02-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
:thumbsup:

I read it from school this morning and was going to ask the same thing haha :clap: :clap: :clap:

DU_stud04
02-07-2007, 02:48 PM
Me?? NEVER!!:devil:
Look. The idiot does it to him self. He even has been rejected by his own classmates on Classmates.com . NOBODY has anything to do with him anymore. he has to tie a porkchop around hin neck to get his own dog to come to him.:clap: hahaha:clap: :clap: :clap:

smustangs
02-07-2007, 08:28 PM
I just visited lews site and find it funny that when me and c were working on all of that lew had a lot of suggestions and keeping all of it up to date and now it hasnt been messed with since he banned us haha. dont we all just love ppl like that. that what to whine and moan when someone else is doing it but when they have to do it they dont/wont haha love it im glad we got your site good for u lew so you could screw it up haha :devil:

GetRDoneStangs
02-07-2007, 08:44 PM
I just visited lews site and find it funny that when me and c were working on all of that lew had a lot of suggestions and keeping all of it up to date and now it hasnt been messed with since he banned us haha

When u have NEARLY NO ONE posting on your site...it doesn't matter...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thinking:

He needs to shut it down.....and start all over!:nerd: :nerd:

NOT!

mustang59
02-07-2007, 08:47 PM
I just visited lews site and find it funny that when me and c were working on all of that lew had a lot of suggestions and keeping all of it up to date and now it hasnt been messed with since he banned us haha. dont we all just love ppl like that. that what to whine and moan when someone else is doing it but when they have to do it they dont/wont haha love it im glad we got your site good for u lew so you could screw it up haha :devil:

As Jimmy Buffet would sing..

Wasting away again in Lewzerville
Looking for my message board friends
Some people claim I've got myself to blame
They all know, I'll be alone in the end.

GetRDoneStangs
02-07-2007, 08:51 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NDFootball
02-07-2007, 09:06 PM
idk what's going on so i'm just going to give my patented thumbs up

(b'.')b

YEAH HIGH FIVE

sectionCwannabe
02-07-2007, 09:23 PM
this is just to dang funny!

:clap:

SintonFan
02-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Hey you!
Shouldn't that be "Hey Youl!";)

Black_Magic
02-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Just went over to the PE and LEWser took out the chat box:clap: :clap: He didnt like us looking at just how little activity they is over there.:clap: Little by little it keeps fallign apart. I give it 3-4 months and it will be a thing of the past and he may try to start over. He is so pathetic

GetRDoneStangs
02-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Yea, I noticed that as well...I guess I will have to rely on my friends to tell me whats going on over there...oh, I forgot!...I don't have any friends over there!:D :D

Black_Magic
02-08-2007, 11:02 AM
Yea, I noticed that as well...I guess I will have to rely on my friends to tell me whats going on over there...oh, I forgot!...I don't have any friends over there!:D :D Its ok! Neither does Lew and he owns the site:eek: :clap: at least his dog likes him. when he has the porkchop around his neck that is.;) :p

GetRDoneStangs
02-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Its ok! Neither does Lew and he owns the site:eek: :clap: at least his dog likes him. when he has the porkchop around his neck that is.;) :p

:clap: