PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Parties

Fotbol
02-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Anyone attending a Big Time Super Bowl party?

piratebg
02-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Not a party, but a small gathering. Gonna cook some fajitas and chiken, have some chips and dip, and some cold beverages. If I'm lucky and my return is deposited in the next 48 hours, I'll have a big screen to watch the game on. :)

Txbroadcaster
02-01-2007, 03:59 PM
no party..just me and BuffyMars watching it on the 61 inch TV :)

BuffyMars
02-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
no party..just me and BuffyMars watching it on the 61 inch TV :)

He loves his baby. :hairpunk:

Txbroadcaster
02-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
He loves his baby. :hairpunk:

Your my baby..the TV is my prize

Fotbol
02-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Not a party, but a small gathering. Gonna cook some fajitas and chiken, have some chips and dip, and some cold beverages. If I'm lucky and my return is deposited in the next 48 hours, I'll have a big screen to watch the game on. :)
I hear you there, speaking of that, Jackson Hewitt just called me to notify me of my Return, gotta go, I'm going to Sam's and get about 4 Plasma's for the House, I need one Large, 1 medium, and 2 smalls (37') .

Veritas
02-01-2007, 04:15 PM
yes sir- The super bowl is all about getting so hammered drunk that no matter how much money someone wins or loses they will not remember about it the next so day.

so yes we are going to party and get toasted. My office is throwing our annual party & just let me say this- There are alot of silly goose drunk people on the roads coming from our party because it's a rule that noone leaves our party sober.

the SUPER BOWL means money & booze and nothing more. Downtown H is where it's all happening

BEST,
Veritas

CHS_CG
02-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Your my baby..the TV is my prize

get a room you two!:hairpunk:

eagles_victory
02-01-2007, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Veritas

so yes we are going to party and get toasted. My office is throwing our annual party & just let me say this- There are alot of silly goose drunk people on the roads coming from our party because it's a rule that noone leaves our party sober.

i thought this spaz left

pirate4state
02-01-2007, 04:38 PM
I don't know. I heard people were coming over to my house. Someonse said something about a pit, some meat, some beverages, a fire and football.

We are gonna get real country and roll the 65 inch TV outside :eek: :cool: :D

carter08
02-01-2007, 04:38 PM
yes sir- The super bowl is all about getting so hammered drunk that no matter how much money someone wins or loses they will not remember about it the next so day.

the SUPER BOWL means money & booze and nothing more. Downtown H is where it's all happening

BEST,
Veritas

THAT WAS NOT 3A FOOTBALL RELATED :mad: :mad:

pirate4state
02-01-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by carter08
THAT WAS NOT 3A FOOTBALL RELATED :mad: :mad: LOL! mmmmmmmmkay

DaHop72
02-01-2007, 05:02 PM

BEST,
Veritas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BuffyMars
02-01-2007, 05:11 PM
OoooooOoooooooO...Survivor starts right after the SB.:D

Bandera YaYa
02-01-2007, 05:55 PM
There's a party at my house.....me and my 173 inch TV....

tigerpride_08
02-01-2007, 08:56 PM
im going over to one of my buddie's house and we're gonna order pizza and have cheese dip...:D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-01-2007, 10:41 PM
Im going to party with Bulls-eye, and Bull 19 we are going over to xmans place!

Emerson1
02-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
There's a party at my house.....me and my 173 inch TV....
Mine is bigger:p

Bull19
02-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma

SINCE WE'RE GOING TO EXMANS CAN I DRESS UP LIKE WOLVERINE?

Bull's-eye
02-01-2007, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma

Can Tim come along?

Fotbol
02-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Well Everyone Enjoy, I have an Early day today, so I Holla!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-03-2007, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Can Tim come along?

He will be welcome to come along. we will bring some fat chicks for him.:D