PDA

View Full Version : How will the Cardinals hang with such a talented team as Rice?

hands35
09-13-2003, 01:21 PM
With the lack of depth on the Columbus Cardinal side of the football, what is it going to take to give them a good chance at hanging in with an incredible team as Rice?

Bandera YaYa
09-13-2003, 01:23 PM
...BEER!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 02:03 PM
Bandera YaYa:
...BEER!!!!!!!!I think the TABC might have a problem with that.
Ya Ya, I like you, but you could get in trouble with that statement. Don't forget that these are underage boys we're talking about. Giving them beer is illegal and immoral.

SintonFan
09-13-2003, 02:46 PM
hands35:
With the lack of depth on the Columbus Cardinal side of the football, what is it going to take to give them a good chance at hanging in with an incredible team as Rice?Who all returns this year for Columbus?
Rice is tough and should be considered a front runner for the div. 2 title. Your team needs to be very fast and quick to hang with them. I hope your guys are well conditioned too. Good luck against the Raiders.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-13-2003, 03:28 PM
It will be hard to beat Rice, if you find a way Im sure the Brahmas, would like to know, It will take Bellville playing at 100%, to beat Rice. I think they are at about 65%, they are getting better each week. Good luck to all!

sinton66
09-13-2003, 03:30 PM
For sure, you are going to have to play error free. If you give up turnovers, it will be bad news. They are very able to take advantage of them.

Old Green
09-13-2003, 03:40 PM
As Sinton66 said make few errors and be in the best condition that you can. Contain the trap plays. That guard is the bset i have seen in awhile. And good pass coverage. Their QB. doesn't pass much but is very effective when he does.He burned Cuero pretty good with his passes.

hands35
09-13-2003, 06:07 PM
We have 28 players in all this year. 14 are seniors. We have very little depth at all positions...causing players to go both ways...this makes our fatigue level go up...We never give up, however, and we play as hard as we can all the time but we do make mistakes...it will take all we can do to hang with these guys...good luck Raiders and we look forward to playing against you'll!

Pudlugger
09-13-2003, 06:19 PM
hands35:
We have 28 players in all this year. 14 are seniors. We have very little depth at all positions...causing players to go both ways...this makes our fatigue level go up...We never give up, however, and we play as hard as we can all the time but we do make mistakes...it will take all we can do to hang with these guys...good luck Raiders and we look forward to playing against you'll!What is going on in Columbus with only 28 players on varsity? This doesn't look good. Is there a problem with coaching? It doesn't take long for a coach to run kids off in a small town if there is a problem. eek!