PDA

View Full Version : Burnet Coaches and Players...this hasn't been said

CentralTxFan
11-24-2003, 01:18 PM
Thanks for entering the field like you did before the game Saturday night. Most in my section were looking over at the tunnel and not seeing the players then all of a sudden we look down and you guys are coming through the stands down to the field. That move fired up the crowd almost as much as the game itself. At least it fired up this fan. Great job. I hope the team felt the energy as much as the fans did.

SADAWG
11-24-2003, 01:42 PM
That really got those of us in the stands fired up. Truly a statement of One Team One Town One Heartbeat!

BIG19
11-24-2003, 01:45 PM
WHAT AN ENTRANCE! That was probably the best way that they could have entered the field. What a way to start the game. Thanks coaches!

BulldogGrl64
11-24-2003, 02:03 PM
That was a great entrance saturday. It was so exciting to be standing in the stands and then all of a sudden see the guys come running out from the middle. It was a great way to get the fans pumped up for the game!

bulldogvet85
11-24-2003, 02:24 PM
I have to agree as well. That was awesome I just happen to look to my left and I saw green helmets and everyone started cheering. it gave me one of those tingly feelings you get just as you start getting hyped. It was great. it made that game just that much more intersting. Thanks coaches and players for that outstanding entrance to get things kicked off it was GREAT!!

BigW
11-25-2003, 02:12 PM
The really funny thing about the entrance is that the Wylie Bulldogs, who played Everman at 1:00 on Saturday, entered the stadium through the fans in the stands.

COINCIDENCE??

GOFOR2
11-25-2003, 02:21 PM
BIG19:
WHAT AN ENTRANCE! That was probably the best way that they could have entered the field. What a way to start the game. Thanks coaches!I believe that is the only way the visiting team can enter the field in Victoria.

beefy
11-25-2003, 02:30 PM
The team decided to enter the game thru the crowd to get pumped up. Burnet fans are awesome and the players feed off of their energy. The players have said many times that the fans, cheerleaders, and band make the game what it is It sounds like the entrance pumped up the fans as much as it did the players. Let's all caravan down to Corpus and make some noise again for the dogs.

b-townhottie06
11-25-2003, 11:40 PM
YOUR RIGHT! IT WAS AWESOME!! I have heard that one before: football players feeding off the energy coming from the stands! I think thats why i have seen the players turn around and tell us to be LOUD is b/c they need our energy! For example at the Everman game last year, when the people in the bleachers where upset about what happened our guys didn't really play like we knew they could play.! I hope they do it again at CC!

PAINTBALL
11-26-2003, 12:05 AM
beefy:
The team decided to enter the game thru the crowd to get pumped up. Burnet fans are awesome and the players feed off of their energy. The players have said many times that the fans, cheerleaders, and band make the game what it is It sounds like the entrance pumped up the fans as much as it did the players. Let's all caravan down to Corpus and make some noise again for the dogs.The kids are leaving at 6:45 Friday morning. A lot of us are following the bus. Let's make a lot of noise as we go through Marble Falls and the other towns on the way. We are then going to eat some great seafood, and then go watch our Bulldogs whip up on Sinton. I can't wait for Friday. I can't even work. This year our boys are going to bring home the ring.

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

dawgdad
11-26-2003, 11:00 AM
You got it Paintball, them dawgs have been working hard to get that ring. GO O-LINE !!!

Buccaneer
11-26-2003, 03:43 PM
In Victoria the only way the visiting team gets to the field is through the stands.