PDA

View Full Version : Poll.

District303aPastPlayer
02-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Please just limit your response to ttt to boost this to the top. I'm very curious as to who you think America would elect first...

Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton

Adidas410s
02-01-2007, 11:13 AM
we'll see how long this lasts ;)

44INAROW
02-01-2007, 11:14 AM
wish he'd of put OTHER as an option. :D

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 11:14 AM
Hillary I'd say...

She's got more clout (not political really, more celebrity) and the media would unfairly run Obama's name in the ground because of something he did how ever many years ago before he was ever in office for anything...

District303aPastPlayer
02-01-2007, 12:51 PM
ttt

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
wish he'd of put OTHER as an option. :D
:clap: :thumbsup:

Keith7
02-01-2007, 01:13 PM
Clinton will get elected first, unless Obama really starts getting his name out there now.. but otherwise Clinton has been in the media for years and has done alot of good things, and still has that good stigma that bill left her with so she has the better chance

DU_stud04
02-01-2007, 01:16 PM
how many stupid americans do you think will mix up osama and obama?

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Clinton will get elected first, unless Obama really starts getting his name out there now.. but otherwise Clinton has been in the media for years and has done alot of good things, and still has that good stigma that bill left her with so she has the better chance
rofl...:D

piratebg
02-01-2007, 01:18 PM
Vote for Kinky :D

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
rofl...:D

she just voted "no" about a billion times in Senate and has become moderate in the media eye... really that's all she's done...

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
how many stupid americans do you think will mix up osama and obama?
Ole Kennedy was the first to do so.:rolleyes:

Keith7
02-01-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
she just voted "no" about a billion times in Senate and has become moderate in the media eye... really that's all she's done...

wrong again

In a Gallup poll conducted during May, 2005, 54% of respondents considered Senator Clinton a liberal, 30% considered her a moderate, and 9% considered her a conservative.

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:25 PM
The New York economy is in shambles I heard...;)

Reds fan
02-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Hillary I'd say...

She's got more clout (not political really, more celebrity) and the media would unfairly run Obama's name in the ground because of something he did how ever many years ago before he was ever in office for anything...

The dirt Hillary's machine would dig up (whether true or not) will swallow any opponent and the media will be right there to ensure it. Can only hope it will not carry over past the primaries, don't want to see G. Bush, Clinton, W. Bush, H. Clinton presidential sequence and we are 75% there.

BTW, would it be President and President Clinton instead of President and first man Clinton:( ?

Keith7
02-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Reds fan
The dirt Hillary's machine would dig up (whether true or not) will swallow any opponent and the media will be right there to ensure it.

Ya i bet Fox new would get right on that

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Reds fan

BTW, would it be President and President Clinton instead of President and first man Clinton:( ?
Presidente Billary.

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:29 PM
wrong again

In a Gallup poll conducted during May, 2005, 54% of respondents considered Senator Clinton a liberal, 30% considered her a moderate, and 9% considered her a conservative.

A POLLLLLLL????

In 2005?

Isn't this 2007???

What is that POLL supposed to prove to me anyway??? Damn near anyone can vote in a gallup poll...

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:30 PM

yah, they're biased as all networks are...

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:30 PM
A POLLLLLLL????

In 2005?

Isn't this 2007???

What is that POLL supposed to prove to me anyway??? Damn near anyone can vote in a gallup poll...
I'm on their call list and vote all the time so that proves it carries no weight.

Keith7
02-01-2007, 01:32 PM
I'm on their call list and vote all the time so that proves it carries no weight.

ya nevermind disgard that poll in this case

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:32 PM
"Honey, it's the gallup poll's on the phone"

"Hello"

"Hi, we're with the Gallup poll, how are you this evening?"

"Pretty good, just cracked open beer number 21"

"great, we'd like to ask your opinion on......"

that poll's a success...

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:33 PM
lol
Keith's got CNN, PMSNBC, Headline News, PRC, CBS, NBC and ABC and cries about Fox News trying to be the one out there that presents both sides and decries their "unfairness". lol :devil:

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:33 PM
ya nevermind disgard that poll in this case

the fact is that there are 5 or so polls that everyone alwwways brings up...

1 has a 50% vote for one thing while the other reads 80% etc...

that's enough to say "keep your polls"

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:34 PM
"Honey, it's the gallup poll's on the phone"

"Hello"

"Hi, we're with the Gallup poll, how are you this evening?"

"Pretty good, just cracked open beer number 21"

"great, we'd like to ask your opinion on......"

that poll's a success...
rofl!
Classic!:clap:

themsu97
02-01-2007, 01:35 PM
I think America will vote for Obama before Hillary... once the hollyweird types start backing Hillary the rest of America knows the cue to stay away... nobody trusts them... and Obama is a great speaker...
Guliani in '08

Keith7
02-01-2007, 01:36 PM
cries about Fox News trying to be the one out there that presents both sides and decries their "unfairness". lol :devil:

I guess your not familiar with the Colbert report, he always brings up both sides (although he may lean to the right alittle bit)

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:38 PM
I guess your not familiar with the Colbert report, he always brings up both sides (although he may lean to the right alittle bit)
I have actually started watching the Colbert Report. I love it and yes he has fun with both partys. It's a riot.:clap:

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:38 PM
well on CNN most guys will bring up both sides but lean to the left...

fox news will bring up both sides on shows like Hannity and Comes or however you spell his name, but the fact is it's Hannity's show and he's gunna get the last word, Comes is on a tight rope... wouldn't be surprised if he's a conservative in disquise just doing what he's told... reading a script...

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Guliani... dude scares me... dunno about him

Beck in '08

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:41 PM
well on CNN most guys will bring up both sides but lean to the left...

fox news will bring up both sides on shows like Hannity and Comes or however you spell his name, but the fact is it's Hannity's show and he's gunna get the last word, Comes is on a tight rope... wouldn't be surprised if he's a conservative in disquise just doing what he's told... reading a script...
Alan Colmes is a wus... that.s all that is. :nerd:

SintonFan
02-01-2007, 01:42 PM
Guliani... dude scares me... dunno about him

Beck in '08
I think that dude from Maryland should get the nod.

SintonFan
I think that dude from Maryland should get the nod.
Romney I think?

Gobbla2001
Alan Colmes is a wus... that.s all that is. :nerd:

he's the perfect man for a job... I believe if Fox News wanted that show to have equal representation for both sides they'd hire a stronger man... but I don't believe they do...

who does?

the owners of these networks have their beliefs, I don't know why we expect these networks to be fair and balanced in the first place...

CHS_CG
02-01-2007, 01:43 PM
this wont last much longer

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
this wont last much longer

actually this is kinda civilized compared to those of the past... we're talkin' about polls no politics :p

injuredinmelee
02-01-2007, 01:44 PM
if these were the choices I simply would not vote. Or I would write in Ronald McDonald they are all three about the same.

CHS_CG
02-01-2007, 01:45 PM
actually this is kinda civilized compared to those of the past... we're talkin' about polls no politics :p

lol.. yeah well d303app did ask yall to just vote.. not discuss.. shoulda known better to think yall would actually listen:kiss:

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:47 PM
lol.. yeah well d303app did ask yall to just vote.. not discuss.. shoulda known better to think yall would actually listen:kiss:

well he's not a mod, why would we listen? ha

dammit injured may have just gotten it locked...

good goin' mannn

Black_Magic
02-01-2007, 01:50 PM
Ole Kennedy was the first to do so.:rolleyes: The whole Liberal/Conservative deal is all about your perspective. If your more conservative in views than another person you naturaly see them as Liberal. That does not make them Liberal. It works the other way as well. Hillary Cliniton is actualy a Moderate. She may slant more to the liberal side of the political spectrum but is not a true liberal. Kinda like John McCain. He is not an Ultra Conservative. He is also a Moderate. More conservative than Clinton but not ultra conservative. Obama is More Liberal than Clinton. Hitler would think Rush Limbaugh is A Liberal but we all know he is not any where near being liberal. Its all from where you set as to perspective. Im a moderate my self. I think people who brag about being conservative and Liberal are just bragging about being an extreemist. The smooth water is in the middle and usualy the best water.

DU_stud04
02-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
if these were the choices I simply would not vote. Or I would write in Ronald McDonald they are all three about the same. ba da bum da da... i lovin it :)

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
The whole Liberal/Conservative deal is all about your perspective. If your more conservative in views than another person you naturaly see them as Liberal. That does not make them Liberal. It works the other way as well. Hillary Cliniton is actualy a Moderate. She may slant more to the liberal side of the political spectrum but is not a true liberal. Kinda like John McCain. He is not an Ultra Conservative. He is also a Moderate. More conservative than Clinton but not ultra conservative. Obama is More Liberal than Clinton. Hitler would think Rush Limbaugh is A Liberal but we all know he is not any where near being liberal. Its all from where you set as to perspective. Im a moderate my self. I think people who brag about being conservative and Liberal are just braking about being an extreemist. The smooth water is in the middle and usualy the best water.

I'm not in the middle... I'm not on the right, I'm not on the left, I'm above and beyond all of this crap... I look down, see what I like and that's my vote...

Picking sides is no bueno, one side changes eventually and you're a zombie to that side, you change as well... you jump off the bridge with 'em because the "side" is all you know...

Ranger Mom
02-01-2007, 01:56 PM
This is the first time I have even heard of Obama!

This mod, has no problem with this thread as long as it goes on like it has....if it starts getting out of hand, well...ya know!!:D

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

This mod, has no problem with this thread as long as it goes on like it has....if it starts getting out of hand, well...ya know!!:D

See, T, stop being so pecimistic, you're cuter the other way :inlove:

pirate4state
02-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

You & me both.

For some reason this song is now stuck in my head

Why does it have to be wrong or right?
Why does it have to be one way or the other?
Won't somebody please....please tell me...

Maybe we need to change it to left or right :p :doh:

snooze................................

CHS_CG
02-01-2007, 02:08 PM
See, T, stop being so pecimistic, you're cuter the other way :inlove:

aww thanks D!:kiss:

CHS_CG
02-01-2007, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You & me both.

For some reason this song is now stuck in my head

Why does it have to be wrong or right?
Why does it have to be one way or the other?
Won't somebody please....please tell me...

Maybe we need to change it to left or right :p :doh:

snooze................................

get on AIM!

pirate4state
02-01-2007, 02:13 PM
get on AIM! NO

CHS_CG
02-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
NO

but ur on YIM.. just as good!

Buccaneer
02-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan I think that dude from Maryland should get the nod.

Romney I think?
Mitch Romney is the Governor of Massachusetts.

pirate44
02-01-2007, 02:45 PM
if this guy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Heseltine) was American and running for prez., id vote for him ;) :D

carter08
02-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Obama