PDA

View Full Version : DISTRICT 4-3A

Wtx_coach
10-06-2003, 12:39 PM
Well this district is going to be very tight besides Greenwood which should win the district title. Then the dog fight begins for the next two spots, the first week should determine one of the other playoff spots when Pecos host Kermit, the winner of this game should be a shoe in for at least a spot in the playoffs, then you can not ever count out Monahans which has strong tradition and is known recently to be a late bloomer team at the end of the season. Whats yalls take on this district?

Greenwood vs. Monahans- I will take Greenwood by 28.Monahans must run the ball to keep the clock running or else it could be greenwood by 56!

Kermit vs.Pecos- everyone has kermit favored, but I really find that hard to beleive. Pecos by 10, Pecos might have to much size and speed for the yellowjackets!

CatWoman
10-06-2003, 01:35 PM
I will have to go with Kermit only because Glen Jones can get a lot from a team.

1 ranger fan
10-06-2003, 03:39 PM
Well I will pick Greenwood by who knows?
And I will have to pick Kermit. Only because of the scores from previous games. Haven't seen either one play. I will pick it this way,
Greenwood
Kermit
Monahans
Ft. Stockton
Pecos
Just my thoughts.

Wtx_coach
10-06-2003, 07:19 PM
1 ranger fan:
Well I will pick Greenwood by who knows?
And I will have to pick Kermit. Only because of the scores from previous games. Haven't seen either one play. I will pick it this way,
Greenwood
Kermit
Monahans
Ft. Stockton
Pecos
Just my thoughts.Hey fan, I hope everyone takes Pecos lightly so we can sneak up on some people LOL, but here is how I will pick the district to shape up

Greenwood
Pecos
Monahans
Kermit
Ft.Stockton

Tanglefoot
10-06-2003, 08:38 PM
All I know is that Greenwood played a heck of a game against Andrews. They probably should have won, but the score said Andrews by 1. I have alot of respect for Greenwood players, coaches, and fans. They are a class act.

Ranger Mom
10-06-2003, 08:46 PM
WTX Coach, just a question for you!

Were you surprised at the score of the Lamesa/Monahans game?

I have to admit I was. I had heard that Lamesa was still struggling this year, and had heard good things about Monahans. I really figured Monahans would beat them pretty soundly.

I haven't read any stats on the game. Have you heard anything about it?

Ranger Mom
10-06-2003, 08:47 PM
Tanglefoot:
All I know is that Greenwood played a heck of a game against Andrews. They probably should have won, but the score said Andrews by 1. I have alot of respect for Greenwood players, coaches, and fans. They are a class act.Thanks Tanglefoot!! I wish you had been here 3 or so weeks ago when our coaches and players were coming under fire!! :D :D

Tanglefoot
10-06-2003, 10:35 PM
I was here, Ranger Mom, but I had not seen the Rangers play. They are well coached, and I do believe that Coach Purser is one of the best coaches in this decade. I am also an Andrews fan. But Greenwood is tops as far as I'm concerned. I wish you only the best in the games ahead. Good Luck!!!

lobo12
10-06-2003, 10:41 PM
ranger mom i play for monahans and i can tell you some stats---we had over 300 yds of offense and couldnt score, lamesa had 113 yds. we couldnt score and they scored on a 95 yd fumble return for a td. thought id tell u and see you friday

Matthew328
10-07-2003, 10:54 AM
Kermit is better than people think.....

THE BEAR
10-09-2003, 06:55 AM
Wtx_coach:
Well this district is going to be very tight besides Greenwood which should win the district title. Then the dog fight begins for the next two spots, the first week should determine one of the other playoff spots when Pecos host Kermit, the winner of this game should be a shoe in for at least a spot in the playoffs, then you can not ever count out Monahans which has strong tradition and is known recently to be a late bloomer team at the end of the season. Whats yalls take on this district?

Greenwood vs. Monahans- I will take Greenwood by 28.Monahans must run the ball to keep the clock running or else it could be greenwood by 56!

Kermit vs.Pecos- everyone has kermit favored, but I really find that hard to beleive. Pecos by 10, Pecos might have to much size and speed for the yellowjackets!There are going to be some oohs and aahs after the Greenwood-Monahans game because I believe in an upset by at least 8.
I'm also looking for Pecos to open a can of worms also and something else is going to come out with them. Don't believe in polls believe in hearts. Pecos by 12.

Matthew328
10-09-2003, 07:18 AM
I'd be shocked if Monahans stays within 21 of Greenwood..I think Pecos/Kermit will be close...but I am gonna take Kermit..