PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News on Sealy AD (mergedx4)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Heard the list was growing, also Derek Fitzhenry from Giddings applied for the job. If so looks like Sealy would have one of the #1 3a QB"s in the state next season.

buff4ever
01-19-2007, 04:42 PM
where did you hear this, the word hasn't made it around the small town of giddings yet.

I would guess fitz isn't going anywhere for atleast one more year. Why would he take brock to sealy, who we have killed in a game last year, and ran off the fieild in a scrimmage this year.???

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
where did you hear this, the word hasn't made it around the small town of giddings yet.

I would guess fitz isn't going anywhere for atleast one more year. Why would he take brock to sealy, who we have killed in a game last year, and ran off the fieild in a scrimmage this year.???

I said the same when I heard the news, why would he go to sealy? You might need to ask him Because he is on the list.

buff4ever
01-19-2007, 05:36 PM
I heard it a while back too, I won't read much into that unless talk gets more serious. I think he is just trying out the waters to see what is out there. Getting practice for most likely the year after next?

mwynn05
01-19-2007, 05:37 PM

I would guess fitz isn't going anywhere for atleast one more year. Why would he take brock to sealy, who we have killed in a game last year, and ran off the fieild in a scrimmage this year.??? Well answer me this which program has more state championships?

buff4ever
01-19-2007, 05:40 PM
Sorry buddy, I think the recruiting days at sealy have been over for some time now. But good point about the present dude!

carter08
01-19-2007, 05:43 PM
I hope this does not happen

tigerpride_08
01-19-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I hope this does not happen

it would make the district more interesting...

buff4ever
01-19-2007, 05:48 PM
It would probably mean that wharton wouldn't make the playoffs. You asked for it, you got it.;) :p

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-19-2007, 05:55 PM
I heard it a while back too, I won't read much into that unless talk gets more serious. I think he is just trying out the waters to see what is out there. Getting practice for most likely the year after next?

He might be looking for a pay increase from giddings, that might be the reason for applying elsewhere.

Bull's-eye
01-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Money could have something to do with his decision. He may just be testing the waters, but it could also force Giddings to up his pay. Bringing an all-state QB to a new school makes his hiring even more attractive and also gives him a little more leverage.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-19-2007, 07:54 PM
Sorry buddy, I think the recruiting days at sealy have been over for some time now.

Maybe those days are back in Sealy?

scotty
01-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Chances are that a coach who took a look at Sealy’s weight room and overall facilities would find that reason to take a second look. Also Sealy is in a growing area and has several new businesses moving in that will no doubt bring in some kids. If you travel west from Sealy toward Cat Spring new homes are popping up everywhere. Developers are looking for more land for housing subdivisions. Last year there were more than 150 boys out for football in the two junior high grades. Sealy has to compete with the Katy and greater Houston west side area pay scale therefore salaries are pretty good in Sealy. And a coach or teacher’s retirement is based on his top salary. I don’t see Sealy winning big no matter who the coach may be next year, but they won’t be down forever. Young Fitz would be a great recruit and he has two younger brothers, but I just don’t see it happening. Sealy will get a great coach as they have real good folks on the selection committee and rumors are of candidates with state championship rings on their finger already.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-22-2007, 04:39 PM
I heard it a while back too,

Do you think he would leave this year, if the money was right?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-22-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by scotty
rumors are of candidates with state championship rings on their finger already.

Who?

buff4ever
01-22-2007, 05:18 PM
who knows, I know that he has been to the quarterfinals two years straight and has a son that can run the ball. If the money is what he wants, which it is what makes the world turn, this is his best opportunity to go get it.

Wouldn't be easy to install a offense to meet his standards for his son's senior year, but who knows. Anything could happen, but I will step out on a limb and say he will not persue this job very hard. I know he has some connections to Sealy through friends, but still don't think it will happen.

Old QB
01-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Does anyone know if Chancellor has applied?

Crow22
01-22-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Old QB
Does anyone know if Chancellor has applied?

Why would Chancellor apply at his arch-rival?

Especially since Bellville is a MUCH better job than Sealy at the moment....

KL3
01-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Like Scotty pointed out, Sealy seems to be on the verge of really growing as a population. They do have new facilities and a lot of new employment. I would think the pay would be pretty good as well, but I'm not sure. I do have to disagree with you on one thing Scotty. I make the drive from Houston to Sealy to Cat Spring often and I don't see houses popping up. To me, that area hasn't really changed.

As for Chancellor, he has Bellville on a roll like they've never seen before and there is a lot of talent coming up still. An undefeated freshman squad who destroyed everyone they played this year and have only lost 1 time in 3 years I believe. The 8th grade A team I think tied 1 game, and the 7th grade A team also won district. No reason for Chancellor to leave.

scotty
01-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Have you driven FM 2187 and noticed all of the new homes that are being built along the Little San Bernard River in the Settler's Estate subdivision. And there is another subdivsion going up along FM 2187 between FM 1094 and HWY 36.
There are also numerous new homes going up along Kulow road. I agree it's nothing like you see if you traveled from Elgin to Austin, but there are many more homes going up than I've ever seen in the Sealy area before.
A place to live is what has kept Sealy from growing at a faster clip the past several years.
Why would Chancellor leave you ask...money. If he were totally satisfied in Bellville why do you suppose his name has come up as a finalist at several places this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he moved on. As far as there being applicants at Sealy with state championship rings on their fingers FBB you won't get it from me who they are. Sealy will take applications until Jan. 30 and then everyone will know. At least three on the Sealy search committee also wear chamionship rings.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by scotty .
Why would Chancellor leave you ask...money. If he were totally satisfied in Bellville why do you suppose his name has come up as a finalist at several places this year At least three on the Sealy search committee also wear chamionship rings. [/B]

What list has him as a finalist? If he gets a better offer, Valintine would step up and keep it going, if he stays in Bellville.

Dogman_1969
01-23-2007, 05:55 PM
J Valentine has been looking in the past as well. He was a finalist in Rockdale about 3 yrs ago........

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-23-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969
J Valentine has been looking in the past as well. He was a finalist in Rockdale about 3 yrs ago........

He would be a good choice were ever he would go, I hope he never leaves Bellville, the kids seem to like him.

Crow22
01-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Have you driven FM 2187 and noticed all of the new homes that are being built along the Little San Bernard River in the Settler's Estate subdivision. And there is another subdivsion going up along FM 2187 between FM 1094 and HWY 36.
There are also numerous new homes going up along Kulow road. I agree it's nothing like you see if you traveled from Elgin to Austin, but there are many more homes going up than I've ever seen in the Sealy area before.
A place to live is what has kept Sealy from growing at a faster clip the past several years.
Why would Chancellor leave you ask...money. If he were totally satisfied in Bellville why do you suppose his name has come up as a finalist at several places this year. I wouldn't be surprised if he moved on. As far as there being applicants at Sealy with state championship rings on their fingers FBB you won't get it from me who they are. Sealy will take applications until Jan. 30 and then everyone will know. At least three on the Sealy search committee also wear chamionship rings.

That's pretty funny...I haven't seen Huey's name on ANY finalist lists this year. Can you name one?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-24-2007, 02:56 PM
We are still waiting for an answer?

Bull's-eye
01-24-2007, 10:07 PM
Any chance Parcells will take the job? :D

Bull19
01-25-2007, 09:45 PM
NOT LIKELY. MAYBE DOM CAPERS THOUGH.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-25-2007, 11:16 PM
Lets give the job to Bulls-Eye, and Bull 19:D

Bull's-eye
01-26-2007, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Lets give the job to Bulls-Eye, and Bull 19:D

Tigers would RULE!!!! Titletown II

pancho villa
01-26-2007, 08:38 AM
The word is the Sealy job is going to Alan Cherry of Bay City!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-27-2007, 12:53 AM
Might be a few more Shiner beer drinkers move to Sealy?;) ;)

Gobbla2001
01-27-2007, 05:50 AM
speaking of Bay City, we just got a new hand at work from Bay City... he's about 6'7 330 pounds... his girlfriend's working out there too, she's about 6'2 300+ pounds...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-28-2007, 12:40 AM
Might be a few more Shiner beer drinkers move to Sealy?;) ;)

Might be a Shiner conection????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-29-2007, 09:01 PM
Might be a Shiner conection????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

If the Shiner conection happens, look for a Bellville conection also, It might seem like hometown boys, they might be brothers???????:thinking:

scotty
01-30-2007, 06:04 PM
They are brothers. Melvin the oldest is head baseball coach at Katy Taylor and been for years; David is in Bellville; and Steven is the one in Shiner. Melvin is the only one who hasn't won a state championship. David took Bellville baseball to a state crown; Steven has three championship rings. Two as head baseball coach and one as head football coach. He also has one state runner-up in football, I believe all at Shiner. The Cerny's are all great classy people and any community would be better off with them in it. As you know one of the sisters is Austin County Judge. We will know soon if he is the one.

SealyLB73
01-31-2007, 11:49 PM
Well everyone I made the assumtion that the new a.d. was Kyle Taylor, but I think I'm wrong now... my bad I should not have assumed. Sorry bout that. It probably was just his interview. But it's still kinda breaking news.

Bull Butter
01-31-2007, 11:52 PM
He was in Hallettsville & Goliad. Had some good teams in both places.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-31-2007, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by SealyLB73
The new athletic director is Kyle Taylor. I have no clue where he is from or anything else, but when I walked by the school board meeting they had a big welcome sign for him. Does anybody know anything about him?

Are you sure it wasnt just his time for his interview?

44INAROW
01-31-2007, 11:56 PM
He should be a good one. He was in Goliad, Hallettsville and resigned from Hallettsville last year but within a week was hired as an asst in Victoria - If he is indeed the new head man for the Tigers, you got a good one...

Gobbla2001
01-31-2007, 11:56 PM
I think Taylor would make a nice fit in Sealy...

expect more trick plays

SealyLB73
01-31-2007, 11:58 PM
Truthfully I'm not really sure he is. I saw him touring the athletic dept. and the a.d. office. I guess I'm just assuming and you know what that means. So if its not him... oops.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by SealyLB73
The new athletic director is Kyle Taylor. I have no clue where he is from or anything else, but when I walked by the school board meeting they had a big welcome sign for him.

Just becaues you walked by when he was there does not mean they gave him the job, there are more interviews this week.

SealyLB73
02-01-2007, 12:05 AM
Your right. I just got a little excited I guess and went overboard. He was there for an interview so sorry for all the confusion.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Shiner Beer!!!

Haunta Yo
02-01-2007, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
The word is the Sealy job is going to Alan Cherry of Bay City!

interesting...:thinking:

Haunta Yo
02-01-2007, 03:55 AM
A welcome sign for an interview???
:thinking:

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Anyone heard any recent updates????

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Where are the Sealy "people in the know" .... I am hearing all sorts of rumblings....need to know if you found a coach.

Sinton94
02-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Where are the Sealy "people in the know" .... I am hearing all sorts of rumblings....need to know if you found a coach.

You know someting we don't?:thinking:

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
You know someting we don't?:thinking: Always :D :nerd:

kaorder1999
02-09-2007, 02:03 PM
Todd Dodge

scotty
02-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Jimmy Mitchell will be recommended to the School Board at Sealy. They had great people apply but decided on Mitchell.

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Jimmy Mitchell will be recommended to the School Board at Sealy. They had great people apply but decided on Mitchell. Thank you. That is what I was afraid of. :( Sealy will be getting a great coach and an even better man.

piratebg
02-09-2007, 10:13 PM
Is this true??? Is Mitchell really leaving Sinton??? :confused:

SintonFan_inAustin
02-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Is this true??? Is Mitchell really leaving Sinton??? :confused: dont think it was his choice to leave, it was made uncomfortable for him to stay at Sinton much longer.

piratebg
02-09-2007, 11:22 PM
Well, I can only assume that this is the work of the Neo-Nazi Sinton School Board!!!:mad: I wonder who they will find to replace him. The next couple weeks will be interesting.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Thank you. That is what I was afraid of. :( Sealy will be getting a great coach and an even better man.

Sounds like they will be getting a good player also, good recruiting? TJ Mills head of the search team!!!!!

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 11:53 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking: ;)

pirate4state
02-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Sounds like they will be getting a good player also, good recruiting? His son will be something special. I mean, he already is....you know what I mean.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-09-2007, 11:57 PM
He wont be the only coach they bring in with a son for a player!!!!

rgn4fb
02-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Another board has posted that Coach Mitchell did in fact land the Sealy job. Anyone hear this?

piratebg
02-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Unfortunately we have. :(

rgn4fb
02-10-2007, 12:03 AM
sorry for the post. I just saw the previous posts on the down low. I guess I should look better next time

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by rgn4fb
Another board has posted that Coach Mitchell did in fact land the Sealy job. Anyone hear this?

If you would look at this board, you would see we here on 3adownlow have heard this news!!!!

rgn4fb
02-10-2007, 12:05 AM
If you would read all my posts you would see that I already mentioned that.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-10-2007, 12:05 AM
sorry for the post. I just saw the previous posts on the down low. I guess I should look better next time

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-10-2007, 12:09 AM
If you would read all my posts you would see that I already mentioned that.
We posted at the same time!

Buck Owens would say, I got a tiger by the tail it plain to see!!!!!:wave:

GOFOR2
02-10-2007, 12:12 AM
Who are you referring to?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-10-2007, 12:18 AM
What, no Shiner Beer?

kaorder1999
02-10-2007, 12:22 AM
just thought I'd contribute to the collection....

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Seeing that FBB started the 1st post, let combind all!!!!

pirate4state
02-10-2007, 12:29 AM
:(

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay :p :p

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-10-2007, 12:35 AM
:(

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay :p :p

There are only 602 views, there were many more, were are the rest? Just woundering.

pirate4state
02-10-2007, 12:36 AM
There are only 602 views, there were many more, were are the rest? Just woundering.

Dunno. Maybe when they all get merged something gets lost in the shuffle. *shrug*

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-10-2007, 12:38 AM
You havent heard this news in sinton yet?

pirate4state
02-10-2007, 12:39 AM
You havent heard this news in sinton yet? ummmmmmm, yeah......

all the non-sense (read drama) started about 2-3 weeks ago :rolleyes:

gato 76
02-10-2007, 08:04 AM
Why would Jimmie Mitchell want to leave a 3a school for another 3a school he better off staying where he is at.I could see making a move to a 4a or a 5a school but not make a move to another 3a school.I wish we could have got him in Bay City i think this guy ready to make the jump to another school in the 4a ranks.

GOFOR2
02-10-2007, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by gato 76
Why would Jimmie Mitchell want to leave a 3a school for another 3a school he better off staying where he is at.I could see making a move to a 4a or a 5a school but not make a move to another 3a school.I wish we could have got him in Bay City i think this guy ready to make the jump to another school in the 4a ranks.

If you only knew why he is leaving. No need to air out any laudry out here. Mitchell, however, is a great coach and a great person to work for and with. The consummate strategist and truly a coach's coach. Sinton will not know what it had until it is gone.

gato 76
02-10-2007, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
If you only knew why he is leaving. No need to air out any laudry out here. Mitchell, however, is a great coach and a great person to work for and with. The consummate strategist and truly a coach's coach. Sinton will not know what it had until it is gone.

I don't know why he wants to leave Sinton,i just found it odd he would want to leave a 3a school where he won for another 3a school.I think this guy ready to move up,i don't think its a negative thing about Sinton.

pirate4state
02-10-2007, 09:56 AM
I don't know why he wants to leave Sinton,i just found it odd he would want to leave a 3a school where he won for another 3a school.I think this guy ready to move up,i don't think its a negative thing about Sinton.

Well the lateral move (can we call it that?) should tell you ALOT. :( :( :(

scotty
02-10-2007, 10:29 AM
I don’t know what growth is like in the Coastal Bend area but Mitchell is moving to an area that has extreme growth potential. Not something a lot of old timers are looking forward to but very little we can do about it. I saw an article in The Bellville Times where by 2035 this area will be the size of Mexico City or Los Angeles with 9 million people. I won’t see it but maybe you will.
So you can see the Sealy and Austin County area has great growth potential. Sealy has a new high school with a great weight room…one of the best in the area. Been told that every one of the candidates was extremely impressed.
Because of the nearness to the Katy area Sealy’s salary structure is pretty high. All of this can be factored in for a lateral move. The few folks whom I have spoken to are excited at having the Mitchell family in Sealy. Also been told that there were other great applicants and the final decision was a very tough one. The names of the finalists will be released soon.
Also with the limited returning talent and the tough Sealy schedule, I hope the pressure of winning next year isn’t too demanding. There are signs of an upswing in talent but I also hope there is some patience.

gato 76
02-10-2007, 10:38 AM
I don’t know what growth is like in the Coastal Bend area but Mitchell is moving to an area that has extreme growth potential. Not something a lot of old timers are looking forward to but very little we can do about it. I saw an article in The Bellville Times where by 2035 this area will be the size of Mexico City or Los Angeles with 9 million people. I won’t see it but maybe you will.
So you can see the Sealy and Austin County area has great growth potential. Sealy has a new high school with a great weight room…one of the best in the area. Been told that every one of the candidates was extremely impressed.
Because of the nearness to the Katy area Sealy’s salary structure is pretty high. All of this can be factored in for a lateral move. The few folks whom I have spoken to are excited at having the Mitchell family in Sealy. Also been told that there were other great applicants and the final decision was a very tough one. The names of the finalists will be released soon.
Also with the limited returning talent and the tough Sealy schedule, I hope the pressure of winning next year isn’t too demanding. There are signs of an upswing in talent but I also hope there is some patience.

Every thing you just said makes alot of sense as why he might want to move to that area,i just think the guy could already coach in the 4a ranks,but who knows in a few yrs Sealy might be in 4a playing Bay City, ElCampo, Lamar Cons.,ect:I wonder how Sealy would compete playing that schedule.

Crow22
02-10-2007, 11:17 AM

Sealy is paying MUCH more than most 3A schools. That's not a bad reason to make a lateral move....

Plus, Sealy's tradition is second to none in 3A along with brand new facilities.

Phil C
02-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Sealy is a growing area and it is just a matter of time before they are in a larger class. I am just surprised that a bigger school didn't grab Coach Mitchell.

gato 76
02-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Crow22
Sealy is paying MUCH more than most 3A schools. That's not a bad reason to make a lateral move....

Plus, Sealy's tradition is second to none in 3A along with brand new facilities.

Now that a good enough reason,sometimes the benjamins pull harder than a train. :)

scotty
02-10-2007, 12:00 PM
As enrollment figures seem to go up in each classification it appears that Sealy will continue to be in 3A for several more years. As of the last enrollment figures they are 4th largest in Dist 24 3A with an enrollment of 732. Columbia 833, Stafford 825, and Needville 790 are larger and all of those schools are in a growth spurt as well. What was the cut off for top figure in 3A around 900?
How would Sealy be able to compete in 4A right now where some enrollments are as much as 1,800…not very well. They took a pretty good licking in their 3A district last season. But I remember a few years ago when they held their own against El Campo in regular season games and in scrimmages against Strake Jesuit and Brenham.
Like Crow 22 posted there is a special tradition about Sealy and 3A football. We may never see one again, but five state championship trophies are something pretty special.
Can anyone tell me how well the overall athletic programs did at Sinton under Mitchell’s guidance? Didn’t they win a state championship in baseball?

Phil C
02-10-2007, 12:16 PM
As enrollment figures seem to go up in each classification it appears that Sealy will continue to be in 3A for several more years. As of the last enrollment figures they are 4th largest in Dist 24 3A with an enrollment of 732. Columbia 833, Stafford 825, and Needville 790 are larger and all of those schools are in a growth spurt as well. What was the cut off for top figure in 3A around 900?
How would Sealy be able to compete in 4A right now where some enrollments are as much as 1,800…not very well. They took a pretty good licking in their 3A district last season. But I remember a few years ago when they held their own against El Campo in regular season games and in scrimmages against Strake Jesuit and Brenham.
Like Crow 22 posted there is a special tradition about Sealy and 3A football. We may never see one again, but five state championship trophies are something pretty special.
Can anyone tell me how well the overall athletic programs did at Sinton under Mitchell’s guidance? Didn’t they win a state championship in baseball?

scotty the overall athletic programs did well in Sinton. We have had good volleyball teams and baseball teams and softball teams. We have won district in several sports while he was here. We won state in baseball and were runnerups the next year. Overall sports were great while Coach Mitchell was here and he did do a great job here. Sealy is getting a great coach.
You are right about the cut off so it will probably be a few years before they move up in classifications. The only thing is I hope Sealy supports Coach M and does not live in the past too much which sometimes happens in programs like that. Coach M will do a great job for them and they are getting a great football player in his son.

sinton66
02-10-2007, 12:37 PM
Sinton fans, I can promise you this, once the news becomes official that Mitchell is leaving, there will be PLENTY of quality applicants for the vacancy. I already know of one that is watching.

SintonFan_inAustin
02-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Sinton fans, I can promise you this, once the news becomes official that Mitchell is leaving, there will be PLENTY of quality applicants for the vacancy. I already know of one that is watching. can u pm me who that is. just curious

sinton66
02-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
can u pm me who that is. just curious

done, check 'em.

Sinton has enough tradition to attract some good coaching talent. There should be plenty of quality applicants.

GOFOR2
02-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Well the lateral move (can we call it that?) should tell you ALOT. :( :( :(

Here's a smart girl right here. And I dont mean that facetiously either.;)

piratebg
02-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Sinton fans, I can promise you this, once the news becomes official that Mitchell is leaving, there will be PLENTY of quality applicants for the vacancy. I already know of one that is watching.

Don't hold back on us. We need to know who is watching.

28OptionOn2
02-10-2007, 09:08 PM
What did Sinton run on offense and defense under Coach Mitchell?

FormerBellvilleBrahma, what is this recruiting you're talking about?

sinton66
02-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by 28OptionOn2
What did Sinton run on offense and defense under Coach Mitchell?

FormerBellvilleBrahma, what is this recruiting you're talking about?

They ran a spread on offense.

GOFOR2
02-10-2007, 09:53 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how all of the Monday morning coaches know so much about "offense" but never know anything about defenses, and are so general with offenses or cant recognize that the high school they "support" has actually run the multiple offensive set for the last 8-9 years. It is not strictly a spread offense.

Gobbla2001
02-10-2007, 09:56 PM
they didn't run too much this year, that's all I know

pirate4state
02-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
they didn't run too much this year, that's all I know well at 4-7 we didn't do much of anything :o :o

Vrabird
02-11-2007, 10:28 AM
When will the announcement come?

scotty
02-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Sealy's school board meeting is Thursday night so I suppose none of this is official until all the "t" are crossed and the "i's" are dotted.