PDA

View Full Version : Rockets 112 Sonics 102

Bull's-eye
01-31-2007, 11:25 PM
T-Mac scores 36 points an dishes out 9 assists to lead the Rockets. Is T-Mac making a case for MVP? Nash and Nowitzki are the front runners, but their teams would still be very good without them. This Houston team (minus Yao) would not be very good if they didn't have T-Mac.

Ray Allen lead Seattle with 36 points, making most of his shots being blanketed by Rocket defenders. This guy is definately an All-Star.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-31-2007, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
T-Mac scores 36 points an dishes out 9 assists to lead the Rockets. Is T-Mac making a case for MVP? Nash and Nowitzki are the front runners, but their teams would still be very good without them. This Houston team (minus Yao) would not be very good if they didn't have T-Mac.

Ray Allen lead Seattle with 36 points, making most of his shots being blanketed by Rocket defenders. This guy is definately an All-Star.

Way to go rockets, how did swoops and cooper do?

Bull's-eye
01-31-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Way to go rockets, how did swoops and cooper do?

:confused: They played for the 4-time (97,98,99,00) WBA Champions Houston Comets.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-31-2007, 11:36 PM
:confused: They played for the 4-time (97,98,99,00) WBA Champions Houston Comets.

Are you sure, I could have sworn they played for Houston?:thinking:

Bull's-eye
02-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Rockets trail the Spurs by 2 games (only 1 in the loss column) after SA loses to Utah. Spurs play at Phoenix on thursday.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Rockets trail the Spurs by 2 games (only 1 in the loss column) after SA loses to Utah. Spurs play at Phoenix on thursday.

I had a pair of Spurs when I was kid, I gave them to my Cousin.

eagles_victory
02-01-2007, 01:42 AM

Ray Allen lead Seattle with 36 points, making most of his shots being blanketed by Rocket defenders. This guy is definately an All-Star. T-Mac at the very best is 5th in the MVP race

Bull's-eye
02-01-2007, 02:19 AM
T-Mac has averaged 29.4 points this January, several games he didn't even play the 4th Qtr because of blowout games. His assists are currently a career best 6.2 per game. He is leading a very average team of players to the 4th best record in the NBA. The Rockets (less Yao) would be a below .500 team without T-Mac. They are starting a 40 yr old Mutombo at center and bringing in a Chuck Hayes in reserve. Dallas would be a very good team without Dirk and Phoenix without Nash. When T-Mac is on, there's not many players that can match him. If he keeps up this, he deserves to be a top candidate for the award.

Bull's-eye
02-01-2007, 02:01 PM
Is T-Mac a candidate for the MVP?