PDA

View Full Version : wanna be rappers

Gobbla2001
01-31-2007, 11:23 PM
what's up with these guys...

crazy new white wannabe rapper dude at work... he was doing his little deal workin'... I was heading in his direction... could see him from atleast 50 feet away... he wasn't talking to anyone or anything, just workin', but he waits till I'm about 5 feet away to start actin' like he was coming up with the next flow to hit #1 on the billboards:

"straight comin' up in da game swangin' purple chains" or some crap...

like he was gunna impress me or something... I said "cracker please" and busted out with my trademark flow...

"Eminem's a freak of nature, best not think you headed to the top, your flow's as week as half-inch sheetrock with an elephant sittin' on top.... word"...

not really... just dunno why the wanna be white rappers gotta act all hard up...

I'm gunna have to straighten him out Friday...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-31-2007, 11:25 PM
Lets just have some good old country!!!!!

Gobbla2001
01-31-2007, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Lets just have some good old country!!!!!

not possible... I'm just thankful we have good genuine music anywhere...

look at "country" (said loosely) today...

pop "fried chicken", "Hag", "Hank" or "slice of homeade pie" in the song and you're considered "country"...

either that or just be really really hot and semi-good at actin' like you're playing guitar at your concerts...

Gobbla2001
01-31-2007, 11:30 PM
and if you're a wannabe rapper reading this... good luck to you... just don't act all hard up like you're gunna pop a cap in my @#$ if I look at you for more than one second...

District303aPastPlayer
02-01-2007, 01:05 AM
VH1 presents: EgoTrip's The White Rapper Show...

thatsminty
02-01-2007, 01:11 AM
it's ghetto rival baby

District303aPastPlayer
02-01-2007, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by thatsminty
it's ghetto rival baby

hallelujah... holla back...

DU_stud04
02-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
and if you're a wannabe rapper reading this... good luck to you... just don't act all hard up like you're gunna pop a cap in my @#$ if I look at you for more than one second... :twitch: you lookin at me???

Keith7
02-01-2007, 01:45 AM
it sounds like ur just jealous of these rappers to me..

country is slowly dieing and fans of country blame it on rap..

pirate4state
02-01-2007, 10:03 AM

crazy new white wannabe rapper dude at work... he was doing his little deal workin'... I was heading in his direction... could see him from atleast 50 feet away... he wasn't talking to anyone or anything, just workin', but he waits till I'm about 5 feet away to start actin' like he was coming up with the next flow to hit #1 on the billboards:

like he was gunna impress me or something... I said "cracker please" and busted out with my trademark flow...

"Eminem's a freak of nature, best not think you headed to the top, your flow's as week as half-inch sheetrock with an elephant sittin' on top.... word"...

not really... just dunno why the wanna be white rappers gotta act all hard up...

LMAO!

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
it sounds like ur just jealous of these rappers to me..

country is slowly dieing and fans of country blame it on rap..

HAHA

Wait a minute, hold on... I'm jealous of a man operating a machine that wraps pallets with 250 sheets of corregated plastic on it so that it can be shipped???

Not saying the dude has a horrible job out there, but my position out there's a tad higher so no, I'm not jealous...

And there is no such thing as country music, so I dunno what you're talkin' about...

But I'm gunna keep my tongue hid behind my teeth, because using more words is a waste on a foo like Keith...

Word t' ya mommas...

JasperDog94
02-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Speaking of white rappers, did anybody see "The Blizzard Man" on SNL? That was awesome!:D :D :D

JasperDog94
02-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Here's the link to the video.

Link (http://youtube.com/watch?v=C-rtNOE8Go0&mode=related&search=)

JasperDog94
02-01-2007, 11:46 AM
He was on again here.

Link (http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbfnneAU93w)

Gobbla2001
02-01-2007, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Here's the link to the video.

Link (http://youtube.com/watch?v=C-rtNOE8Go0&mode=related&search=)

haha... that's pretty good...

Highschoolfan78
02-01-2007, 02:15 PM
VH1's show has that one dude that calls himself "The King of the Burbs" lol it's so hard coming up in Suburbia. Anyways i like to rap about cool things... like the stock market, the country and farms, the elections, and fast food.

NDFootball
02-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Rappers don't necessarily have to come from the ghetto :p

Being born in lower class or upper class neighborhoods doesn't give you the ability to rhyme :nerd:

Bull19
02-01-2007, 07:29 PM
ID RATHER DRINK A GLASS OF ICE COLD HERPES AND ANY OTHER DISEASES THAN LISTEN TO RAP

carter08
02-01-2007, 07:56 PM
I did a lil rappin in my day

luvhoops34
02-01-2007, 09:14 PM

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/ctalk56/huepfenicon111.gif

District303aPastPlayer
02-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
VH1's show has that one dude that calls himself "The King of the Burbs" lol it's so hard coming up in Suburbia. Anyways i like to rap about cool things... like the stock market, the country and farms, the elections, and fast food.

Ghetto Revival Baby!

NDFootball
02-02-2007, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
ID RATHER DRINK A GLASS OF ICE COLD HERPES AND ANY OTHER DISEASES THAN LISTEN TO RAP

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO