PDA

View Full Version : Downlow College and Former College Students

eagles_victory
01-31-2007, 10:53 AM
did any of you worry about the first test of the semester the most because you didn't know what to expect?

Phil C
01-31-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
did any of you worry about the first test of the semester the most because you didn't know what to expect?

No, I worried most because I knew what to expect.

:)

Adidas410s
01-31-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
No, I worried most because I knew what to expect.

:)

and even when you know what's coming...you still don't feel prepared. That feeling is even worse! :(

BuffyMars
01-31-2007, 11:18 AM
Um...I spent most of my 1st year of college inebriated. I can't even remember what classes I had the 1st year let alone what test came 1st. :doh:

smustangs
01-31-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Um...I spent most of my 1st year of college inebriated. I can't even remember what classes I had the 1st year let alone what test came 1st. :doh:

haha nice :clap: :clap:

BuffyMars
01-31-2007, 01:47 PM
I did pass the vodka test. Learning never to drink it again.

I failed the Southern Comfort test...hugging a gallon is never good. I later learned it was not good for comfort.

I am currently working on my Masters in Patron. I have learned that it goes down oh so smooth. :nerd:

Txbroadcaster
01-31-2007, 01:48 PM
I did pass the vodka test. Learning never to drink it again.

I failed the Southern Comfort test...hugging a gallon is never good. I later learned it was not good for comfort.

I am currently working on my Masters in Patron. I have learned that it goes down oh so smooth. :nerd:

Well it seems to me your close to getting ur Doctorate in Patron...She can drink many a men under the table, giggle and drink some more

BuffyMars
01-31-2007, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Well it seems to me your close to getting ur Doctorate in Patron...She can drink many a men under the table, giggle and drink some more

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

I am not so sure I should be proud. But too funny.

BUT I DO NOT CONDONE DRINKING!!! ;)

Nor do I drink that much anymore!! :tongue:

bulldogman06
01-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Hahaha, BuffyMars, sounds like you took the same classes Im in now. I have them mastered I think, but I just keep takin more classes... not sure why.

GreenMonster
01-31-2007, 02:09 PM
Actually, the one test that I remember really worrying about was an open book, open note test. Everything was fair game covering 18 chapters and all of the notes from the entire class. It was a final and it was brutal. It sucked mainly because you still had to know your stuff so that you could find it in your book or notes.

HM33
01-31-2007, 02:09 PM
My major is Beer Pong. And my first test was tough but my study partner/teamate helped me trough it :)

Txbroadcaster
01-31-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Actually, the one test that I remember really worrying about was an open book, open note test. Everything was fair game covering 18 chapters and all of the notes from the entire class. It was a final and it was brutal. It sucked mainly because you still had to know your stuff so that you could find it in your book or notes.

Open book or open notes test are alot harder than people think

HM33
01-31-2007, 02:13 PM

Yes, the questions are 10x harder and the test with time leave you actually little time to look for the answer within the book. Best thing to do is use little sticky tabs for books, and/or note cards packed lol.

BuffyMars
01-31-2007, 02:13 PM

Yeah I had one in college that I can remember and it was for an online Sociology test. OMG, that was brutal. It took me the entire 3 hours to find every answer to every question.

I DO NOT recommend NOT studying for those!

There was only 100 questions...:eek:

Txbroadcaster
01-31-2007, 02:14 PM
Yeah I had one in college that I can remember and it was for an online Sociology test. OMG, that was brutal. It took me the entire 3 hours to find every answer to every question.

I DO NOT recommend NOT studying for those!

There was only 100 questions...:eek:

It took you three hours because you would not let go of the gallon of Southern Comfort long enough to use both hands on the keyboard :p :devil: :p :devil:

RMAC
01-31-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by HM33
My major is Beer Pong. And my first test was tough but my study partner/teamate helped me trough it :)

I was home and had some friends from Tarleton say they were the best and would smoke us. . . needless to say, we didn't lose. We know how to play it here in the LBK.

BuffyMars
01-31-2007, 02:17 PM
It took you three hours because you would not let go of the gallon of Southern Comfort long enough to use both hands on the keyboard :p :devil: :p :devil:

Hahahaha!! Shaddup!

That was when I let go of the bottle long enough to become a real college student.

That online class was a blow off course! :tongue: