PDA

View Full Version : Have yall noticed that Bullaholic's thread "Nudity" thread has 475+ views?!?

SintonFan
01-31-2007, 12:20 AM
Shame on you!:p :D

pirate4state
01-31-2007, 12:22 AM
I know. Everyone should be concerned about ME or that horse, c'mon people!! Get your priorities in order!!!!! :devil: :devil:

SintonFan
01-31-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I know. Everyone should be concerned about ME or that horse, c'mon people!! Get your priorities in order!!!!! :devil: :devil:
ummm...
a horse is a horse of course... and blah blah blah NUDITY!!!!!!
blah blah blah... nude!
lol anyway it's funny how everyone sees exclamations behind the word "nudity" but their isn't any there?:confused: :thinking:

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-31-2007, 01:02 AM
I know there is no nudity but I keep looking at it just in case something changes.:)

SintonFan
01-31-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
I know there is no nudity but I keep looking at it just in case something changes.:)
I haven't looked on that thread yet.:eek:
lol
Are you saying you lookied on this thread now hoping or what, because of the title?:p :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-31-2007, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I haven't looked on that thread yet.:eek:
lol
Are you saying you lookied on this thread now hoping or what, because of the title?:p :D

Well it also had nudity in the title, I really didn't see much else.

Does anyone remember the spoof celebrity jeopardy on Saturday Night Live in which "Sean Connery" repeatedly misprounouces "Famous Titles". That's what I just thought of for some reason.

burnet44
01-31-2007, 09:09 AM
at my age nudity
can change daily
and not in a good way

pirate44
01-31-2007, 09:29 AM
i can say truthfully, i didnt view the thread at all.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-31-2007, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Well it also had nudity in the title, I really didn't see much else.

Does anyone remember the spoof celebrity jeopardy on Saturday Night Live in which "Sean Connery" repeatedly misprounouces "Famous Titles". That's what I just thought of for some reason.

DOLLY PARTON

Bullaholic
01-31-2007, 04:36 PM
Sinton Fan is so right---1106 views so far on the nudity thread and I can't get even a look on threads I put up about camping, school colors, and other wholesome topics. Shame, shame.

Maybe I'll put a thread titled "sex", next. Nahhhhhh, I've been around this board long enough to know better than that. Instead of some intelligent,high-brow discussion of that topic some folks would be sure to relate real-life experiences. :D