PDA

View Full Version : Quit horsing around....

pirate4state
01-30-2007, 04:48 PM
:D :D :D :D

I think the lack of sunshine & football has all of you just acting :crazy1: :crazy1:

Originally posted by bullaholic
everyone should just post how they feel on this issue and not call anyone else out for their opinion.

^^^from one of the threads that was closed.....

Great in theory :cool:

Bullaholic
01-30-2007, 04:58 PM
Boy, you're helping a lot. Don't come crying to me when you have to threaten to Rom about half of the board. :D

Seems like a lot of folks could be kinder and gentler to one another today, though.

Adidas410s
01-30-2007, 05:02 PM
I didn't even open any of those threads. I was quite indifferent on the Barbaro situation...only glad that it won't keep coming up in the media because I felt that it was as much of a non-story as anything else. Maybe I'm insensitive...I just didn't "get it" the way that many others did! :(

pirate4state
01-30-2007, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Boy, you're helping a lot. Don't come crying to me when you have to threaten to Rom about half of the board. :D

Seems like a lot of folks could be kinder and gentler to one another today, though.

I do what I can. I'm stupid or haven't you heard? :rolleyes: :mad: :foul:

And I if I were crying they'd be tears of laughter :evillol: :eek: :evillol:

Phil C
01-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I didn't even open any of those threads. I was quite indifferent on the Barbaro situation...only glad that it won't keep coming up in the media because I felt that it was as much of a non-story as anything else. Maybe I'm insensitive...I just didn't "get it" the way that many others did! :(

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
01-30-2007, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Wow...that's amazing, yet you were still able to start a "Barbaro" thread, (which I immediately deleted) saying it was NOT a 4 letter word.

I didn't realize you were that smart, you knew what was going on in those threads without even opening one??

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!:rolleyes: