PDA

View Full Version : My politically incorrect opinion on Barbaro

crzyjournalist03
01-30-2007, 02:51 PM
This may ruffle some feathers, but to me, the whole Barbaro situation is ludicrous. He was a horse. Horses get sick. Horses die. Yet while the nation mourns the death of this particular race horse, we'll have rodeos across the country this weekend. We'll make a spectacle of cows getting tied up. Some may be injured or die due to the way people treat them.

Bulls will be slain in Mexico and Spain in arenas drawing thousands of fans.

Driving on the highway today, you'll probably see two or three animals who ended up as roadkill.

Let's be realistic here people. That horse had a better life and received better care than just about any animal in the world. Don't forget about the fact that the horse was treated better than millions of American HUMANS!!!

I understand that death is a sad thing, and it's unfortunate to happen to an athlete/horse/whatever you call it, but do we REALLY need to discuss it so much and know everything about the horse's life and timeline???

I think we all have better things to do than worry about a poor horse that was peacefully euthanized.

Blastoderm55
01-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Agreed.

bulldogman06
01-30-2007, 02:53 PM
agreed

Fotbol
01-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Off to the Glue Factory with him.

BIG_STICK
01-30-2007, 03:08 PM
Yall are just mad that more people cared about horse than care about yall THE SPORT OF KINGS LOST A GREAT FIGURE YESTERDAY

Phil C
01-30-2007, 03:11 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
01-30-2007, 03:12 PM
This is just stupid!!!:rolleyes:

Phil C
01-30-2007, 03:12 PM
BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: