View Full Version : Luvhoops?

burnet44
01-30-2007, 01:07 PM
Tell he Ill send 50 bucks
how many bottles will that get me?

thanks

luvhoops34
01-30-2007, 03:22 PM
I don't even remember what the other bottles cost. And I don't know if Mignon will have time to run over there. She lost her babysitter and is using day care two days a week. Don't mail it yet!

burnet44
01-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Im sorry sh
cool
just let me know when
thanks

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-30-2007, 11:38 PM
What's in these bottles?
:confused:

luvhoops34
01-31-2007, 09:11 AM
Don't get exicted, it's just some amoxcillian from south of the border.:)

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-31-2007, 12:48 PM
We shouldn't be self medicating.

BuffyMars
01-31-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
We shouldn't be self medicating.

LOL! Its an anti-biotic...penicillin, which I am allergic to!! Im jealous!!!! :foul:

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-31-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
LOL! Its an anti-biotic...penicillin, which I am allergic to!! Im jealous!!!! :foul:

Exactly, I've done micro research for 3 years and the over use of antibiotics instead of letting your body fight it off is the leading cause of antibiotic resistance. This is why we are getting such nasty nosocomial infections. Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), VRSA, there are plenty. Even some strains of Neisseria gonorrhea are becoming resistance to drugs. So who wants to get a case of the clap they can't get rid of? Now don't get me wrong there are plenty of times that you have to have antibiotics they have saved thousands upon thousands of lives, but the over use of them is not bueno. Most people go to doctors demanding antibiotics when they get a cold, well I hate to tell you but most things like that are viral and they aren't going to do you any good but destroy your normal flora and give you a case of the runs.