PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen....

DU_stud04
01-30-2007, 01:02 PM
my capo???? :(

i think i might have to resort back to the old tying a shoelace around the fret again :(

Ranger Mom
01-30-2007, 01:04 PM
No....but I did get your sweatband thing out of my mom's Tahoe this weekend!!:D :D

It was still wrapped around the O-Sh** handle.

If you will give me your address, I will send it to you!!:)

DU_stud04
01-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
No....but I did get your sweatband thing out of my mom's Tahoe this weekend!!:D :D

If you will give me your address, I will send it to you!!:) hahaha, i forgot about that hahahaha

funy how it was still there.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
hahaha, i forgot about that hahahaha

funy how it was still there.

Ketchup took it.

DU_stud04
01-30-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Ketchup took it. you mustard lookin.........:mad:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-30-2007, 01:20 PM
you mustard lookin.........:mad:

Don't talk to me like that with my mohawk.

DU_stud04
01-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Don't talk to me like that with my mohawk. (look at the sig.... yea thats right....the lion is in)

dude....you know you cant talk to m like that once the lion gets here. ;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-30-2007, 01:28 PM
(look at the sig.... yea thats right....the lion is in)

dude....you know you cant talk to m like that once the lion gets here. ;)

Why are you getting a lion? Why don't you just get a dog?

DU_stud04
01-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Why are you getting a lion? Why don't you just get a dog? dude....anyone can get past a dog, but nobody messes with a lion.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-30-2007, 01:45 PM
dude....anyone can get past a dog, but nobody messes with a lion. Your weapons cannot harm me, I'm the Juggernaut, B.

Ranger Mom
01-30-2007, 11:55 PM
:confused:

Anywho.....can you send it again? I deleted my PM's and forgot to save that one!

DU_stud04
01-30-2007, 11:56 PM
:confused:

Anywho.....can you send it again? I deleted my PM's and forgot to save that one! hahaha, sure thing

DU_stud04
01-30-2007, 11:59 PM
still cant find my capo :(

Ranger Mom
01-31-2007, 12:02 AM
still cant find my capo :(

I'm sorry!!

I printed the address out this time....forgot to check my paper, so it's printed on nice glossy photo paper!!:rolleyes:

DU_stud04
01-31-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm sorry!!

I printed the address out this time....forgot to check my paper, so it's printed on nice glossy photo paper!!:rolleyes: hahaha, sweet:D

SintonFan
01-31-2007, 12:17 AM

If you will give me your address, I will send it to you!!:)
Speaking of addresses. I need yours to send your tinted eye-seeing glasses. Either that or I'll put them up for auction on E-Bay.:D How much do you think I can get for them?:inlove:
don't say how much, let's just pretend they're worth 100 bucks to someone... ;)

mwynn05
01-31-2007, 12:19 AM

If you will give me your address, I will send it to you!!:) Still? lol....did yall watch 2-a-days tonight they showed the game

DU_stud04
01-31-2007, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Still? lol....did yall watch 2-a-days tonight they showed the game the cable is out till friday :( ill watch the rerun this weekend. did they show alot of game action.....mainly joe's first run????

Ranger Mom
01-31-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by mwynn05
Still? lol....did yall watch 2-a-days tonight they showed the game

I watched it....unless they showed some more over halfway through it, they didn't show much of the game at all!!

They DID show the total shock on players, cheerleaders, fans and coaches faces....it was GREAT!!:devil:

DU_stud04
01-31-2007, 01:06 AM
I watched it....unless they showed some more over halfway through it, they didn't show much of the game at all!!

They DID show the total shock on players, cheerleaders, fans and coaches faces....it was GREAT!!:devil: sweet
ill record it
:D

pirate4state
01-31-2007, 01:34 AM
the cable is out till friday :( ill watch the rerun this weekend. did they show alot of game action.....mainly joe's first run????

They picked up the game after half time. They did show that one long TD pass to Joe. LOL! All I kept thinking about is "somewhere in that crowd are RM, DU, mwynn, CHS, jason & the King" :D :D