PDA

View Full Version : Kaorder...?

BuffyMars
01-30-2007, 10:33 AM
What happened to your cute lil' brown chocolate baby I saw on myspace (if you don't mind my asking)? I noticed you said "we miss you" which is never good...

And in the Barbaro thread you were talking about getting a new pup...

I hope I don't get a sad story... :(

kaorder1999
01-30-2007, 10:35 AM
Yeah...sad story! We rescued her from a pound and after a week she got real sick and stopped eating. We got her treated at the vet and at an animal hospital but she never got better. We were going to have to put her down on a Friday morning but she died in her sleep! Amanda was devestated. Amanda was force feeding it with a syringe and blending up her food to get it in a syringe and all. Poor little girl!!

BuffyMars
01-30-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Yeah...sad story! We rescued her from a pound and after a week she got real sick and stopped eating. We got her treated at the vet and at an animal hospital but she never got better. We were going to have to put her down on a Friday morning but she died in her sleep! Amanda was devestated. Amanda was force feeding it with a syringe and blending up her food to get it in a syringe and all. Poor little girl!!

Ok...I new I would have been better off not knowing. :(

I am very sorry for your loss, deeply sorry.

kaorder1999
01-30-2007, 10:39 AM
it took a while for amanda to get over it. And just the other day she got a call from the vet telling her it was time for Hershey's shots. THAT DIDNT MAKE HER VERY HAPPY!! Especially since I did go to the Vet soon after she died and told them that she died.

BuffyMars
01-30-2007, 10:47 AM
it took a while for amanda to get over it. And just the other day she got a call from the vet telling her it was time for Hershey's shots. THAT DIDNT MAKE HER VERY HAPPY!! Especially since I did go to the Vet soon after she died and told them that she died.

Oh jeez, dig the knife in a little deeper why don't they???

THAT is awful!

Honestly, I am always weary of vets...I look for those that aren't willing to just hit me up for my checkbook...and unfortunately those are hard to come by.

When we had to put our dog down a couple of weeks ago, our vet was crying with us and he had never met our dog.

It was truly a sincere moment...even though he took my money afterwards, LOL!

pirate4state
01-30-2007, 10:48 AM
it took a while for amanda to get over it. And just the other day she got a call from the vet telling her it was time for Hershey's shots. THAT DIDNT MAKE HER VERY HAPPY!! Especially since I did go to the Vet soon after she died and told them that she died. :doh: :doh: :mad: :mad: :( :(

Ranger Mom
01-30-2007, 10:49 AM
My son works for a vet....that sure does make it nice!

Discounts AND a family friend!!:D :D

Snyder_TigerFan
01-30-2007, 10:55 AM
ka....are you still planning on getting one of these?
http://www.giveusahome.co.uk/breederspages/allbreedsphotosdog/mastiff.jpg

kaorder1999
01-30-2007, 11:10 AM
i would like to but done have a big enough yard right now for him to "play" in! haha