PDA

View Full Version : [off topic thread of tonight] I am so tired.

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 11:19 PM
tired, tired, tired.

but in that state of mind where I cant sleep no matter how hard I try

so I've given up and hopefully I'll become tired soon

pirate4state
01-29-2007, 11:28 PM
I just got my hands on a copy of Blue October's "History for Sale" album. :cool:

This makes me feel a little better, but my throat really hurts and I've been coughing all day and now my head hurts. *sigh* *cough* *sigh*

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I just got my hands on a copy of Blue October's "History for Sale" album. :cool:

This makes me feel a little better, but my throat really hurts and I've been coughing all day and now my head hurts. *sigh* *cough* *sigh*

I know why your throat really hurts :o :o :o

ahh I dont own that album the only one of theirs I own is the newest one, I remember hearing about those guys playing some local club in houston when they were still local there...then they got huge after that calling you song

ever have someone that you think about that totally fits the description of that song?

pirate4state
01-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
I know why your throat really hurts :o :o :o

ahh I dont own that album the only one of theirs I own is the newest one, I remember hearing about those guys playing some local club in houston when they were still local there...then they got huge after that calling you song

ever have someone that you think about that totally fits the description of that song?

:eek: :eek: :eek: ROFLMAO!

alot of their songs have me thinking of someone that totally fits the description of their songs. :o

but yeah calling you is ummmmmmmm....yeah i think we've all been there :doh:

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 11:49 PM
ive never been there...i mean, the person calling that is.. :o

my friend jason just sent me this picture and said, "I miss you, come back to austin"

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/cecikimmel/millisbday119.jpg

it just doesnt seem promising

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by thatsminty
ive never been there...i mean, the person calling that is.. :o

my friend jason just sent me this picture and said, "I miss you, come back to austin"

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/cecikimmel/millisbday119.jpg

it just doesnt seem promising

Well it's bound to be the most promising offer you've gotten today, right?

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 11:59 PM
well the "miss you" part seems promising

I've gotten that response a lot lately though