PDA

View Full Version : Seems like...

mwynn05
01-29-2007, 06:27 PM
A state championship isn't enough for some Liberty Hill fans they seem jealous of Brock Fitzhenry...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
A state championship isn't enough for some Liberty Hill fans they seem jealous of Brock Fitzhenry...

Yeah, that might be true, but I'm sure that the players are more happy with that State Championship ring they're going to have for the rest of their lives to wear. That is something that every member of the team contributed to and it's something that will connect them to one another for the rest of their lives. I'm forever and always will be envious, but proud, of the guys who get to wear those rings, and I think that every player, no matter how well they do individually, will be too.

Keith7
01-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Yeah, that might be true, but I'm sure that the players are more happy with that State Championship ring they're going to have for the rest of their lives to wear. That is something that every member of the team contributed to and it's something that will connect them to one another for the rest of their lives. I'm forever and always will be envious, but proud, of the guys who get to wear those rings, and I think that every player, no matter how well they do individually, will be too.

they gotta have the money to buy one

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
they gotta have the money to buy one

School pays for half of it, so yeah, it's going to be around $200-$300 true, but still, I would take out a small loan to pay for that if I ever had to.

LH Panther Mom
01-29-2007, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
School pays for half of it, so yeah, it's going to be around $200-$300 true, but still, I would take out a small loan to pay for that if I ever had to.
Not here, they don't.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Not here, they don't.

Well then it's going to cost a lot more than that. ;)

Emerson1
01-29-2007, 06:53 PM

LH Panther Mom
01-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Honestly, I don't know of anyone from here who would be jealous. And I know the players aren't. They accomplished the goal they set last year. And it really doesn't get much better than that for a group of kids. :)

Keith7
01-29-2007, 06:59 PM
the school didn't pay for half of ours when our team won either.. I know ALOT of players who didn't get a ring, when u live pay check to pay check its hard to budget even 300 dollars.. atleast they got a medal tho that rick perry gave them

Emerson1
01-29-2007, 07:03 PM
You would think the school would know how much most of the players could afford. I would rather have a $200 ring then no ring at all. You really don't get it to show off the bling, a diamond studded "1" would be just fine.