PDA

View Full Version : I Love State Troopers....

BuffyMars
01-29-2007, 11:10 AM
Or they love me? I dunno....

I have been pulled over 5 times now...

The 1st time when I was 18 (by a constable), he let me go with a warning.

The 2nd time was when I was 18, it was a State trooper...he let me go with a warning...

The 3rd time the very next night by a state tropper...he let me go with a warning...

The 4th time was by a cop...he let me go with a warning....

The 5th time was this morning, he too was a state trooper....he let me go with a warning...

I told Terry what had happened when I got to work this morning, and these were his exact words, "HE let you go with a friggin WARNING????"

I wasn't sure what he got mad about...me personally, I was thankful. I thought for sure....this was it. I am finally done for! They have caught up with me!

I initially dropped my license into my steering wheel...FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!!!

Then as I pour out the components of my glove compartment...all that was to be found was an expired insurance card....GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

Thank you perfect morning! THANK YOU!

I hear my name being called over the walkie talkies...

:eek:

"Ms. Clark...."(what my drivers license reads)...."I'm going to let you off with a citation for speeding, and either mail in your proof of insurance or bring it to the judge."

GULP!

I could have kissed the man!

And no...I wasn't showing boobies! :tongue:

Txbroadcaster
01-29-2007, 11:12 AM
I was not mad when I said that..I was just amazed u got ANOTHER warning...Me I drive within five miles of a tropper and they mail me a ticket.

kaorder1999
01-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

go figure...and still got a warning!!

Txbroadcaster
01-29-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
go figure...and still got a warning!!

Dang pretty women and their only gertting warnings

BuffyMars
01-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Dang pretty women and their only gertting warnings

Speak eh de Engrish pweeze.

Txbroadcaster
01-29-2007, 11:17 AM
Speak eh de Engrish pweeze.

Shaddup boobie girl

BuffyMars
01-29-2007, 11:19 AM
Hooray for Boobies!

Qouting Bloodhound Gang....:wave:

buff4ever
01-29-2007, 11:23 AM
it is people like you that make the streets so dangerous, they need to ticket you or you will never learn.

JUST KIDDING, congratulations on the WARNINGS. I am a man and never get warned. my wife warnings the few times she has been pulled over.

AP Panther Fan
01-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Can I send my son over to meet you for a lesson or two....all he has to do in glance in an officers direction and they find a reason to write out the ticket.:mad:

BuffyMars
01-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
it is people like you that make the streets so dangerous, they need to ticket you or you will never learn.

JUST KIDDING, congratulations on the WARNINGS. I am a man and never get warned. my wife warnings the few times she has been pulled over.

LOL!

Actually...I have learned everytime...

That was the 1st time I have been pulled over since 2000.

KNOCK ON WOOD!

I DON'T LIKE GETTING PULLED OVER!!! :hairpunk: :bigcry:

Maroon87
01-29-2007, 11:38 AM

That was my first thought...:p ;)

buff4ever
01-29-2007, 11:41 AM
I don't know buffymars, but sometimes you don't have to be showing them for them to be noticed.

Txbroadcaster
01-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
I don't know buffymars, but sometimes you don't have to be showing them for them to be noticed.

Your so right..lets just say she uhhh stands out LOL

kaorder1999
01-29-2007, 11:45 AM

that is funny!

BuffyMars
01-29-2007, 11:46 AM

WHAT!!!!!!!!????????????

:hand:

Unh...unh....No you didunt! IT'S ON NOW!

pirate4state
01-29-2007, 11:47 AM
I love warnings. :D I think I have only ever had 2 tickets in my life.

#1 - A wreck, not my fault, and the cop gives ME a ticket for not having an updated address on my license!! :rolleyes:

#2 - Ummmm, I was driving 89 in a 75mph zone on I-10. :eek: I totally didn't realize it and I totally didn't see the trooper. :doh:

Every other time I've been stopped = warning. :)

Oh - this one time this idiot cop pulled over (2nd time in a month, same cop on I-45) for an "expired tag" that he saw from the other side of the highway (yeah, right!) as his excuse to stop me. He had me get out of the car & he then proceeded to search my car for drugs. :rolleyes: He had all my stuff out of the car and then expected ME to put it back. I don't think so!!! He put it all back & I got his stupid badge # and filed a complaint since he had no probable cause to search my vehicle. I even told him why I thought he stopped me after he put everything back in my car and I was getting ready to drive off :D ~~~ he was NOT happy to know that I thought he was a racist pig! :evillol: :eek: :devil:

Txbroadcaster
01-29-2007, 11:48 AM
WHAT!!!!!!!!????????????

:hand:

Unh...unh....No you didunt! IT'S ON NOW!

Just speaking the truth

BuffyMars
01-29-2007, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Oh - this one time this idiot cop pulled over (2nd time in a month, same cop on I-45) for an "expired tag" that he saw from the other side of the highway (yeah, right!) as his excuse to stop me. He had me get out of the car & he then proceeded to search my car for drugs. :rolleyes: He had all my stuff out of the car and then expected ME to put it back. I don't think so!!! He put it all back & I got his stupid badge # and filed a complaint since he had no probable cause to search my vehicle. I even told him why I thought he stopped me after he put everything back in my car and I was getting ready to drive off :D ~~~ he was NOT happy to know that I thought he was a racist pig! :evillol: :eek: :devil:

WOW!! That is CRAZY!! I would have been majorly p'offed as well!!!! :mad:

spiveyrat
01-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Or they love me? I dunno....

I have been pulled over 5 times now...

The 1st time when I was 18 (by a constable), he let me go with a warning.

The 2nd time was when I was 18, it was a State trooper...he let me go with a warning...

The 3rd time the very next night by a state tropper...he let me go with a warning...

The 4th time was by a cop...he let me go with a warning....

The 5th time was this morning, he too was a state trooper....he let me go with a warning...

I told Terry what had happened when I got to work this morning, and these were his exact words, "HE let you go with a friggin WARNING????"

I wasn't sure what he got mad about...me personally, I was thankful. I thought for sure....this was it. I am finally done for! They have caught up with me!

I initially dropped my license into my steering wheel...FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!!!

Then as I pour out the components of my glove compartment...all that was to be found was an expired insurance card....GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

Thank you perfect morning! THANK YOU!

I hear my name being called over the walkie talkies...

:eek:

"Ms. Clark...."(what my drivers license reads)...."I'm going to let you off with a citation for speeding, and either mail in your proof of insurance or bring it to the judge."

GULP!

I could have kissed the man!

You must be a hottie! ;) My wife gets warnings too. But not me! Never in my life have I got a warning... including a couple of summers ago when I was back in Texas vacationing. I got a ticket from a state trooper who USED to be a friend of mine back in high school. :foul:

Txbroadcaster
01-29-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
You must be a hottie! ;) My wife gets warnings too. But not me! Never in my life have I got a warning... including a couple of summers ago when I was back in Texas vacationing. I got a ticket from a state trooper who USED to be a friend of mine back in high school. :foul:

Yep she is a hot little number if I say so myself

burnet44
01-29-2007, 01:02 PM
i just let all the speeders go by
I drive the speed limit for the most part
72-73 sometimes
and no that isnt my age

I cant tell ya how many people I've let go by me
and passed them a few miles down the highway
pulled over getting a ticket

Ive had 5 in my life of 50 years almost 51
AND NO WARNINGS
guess I dont have the legs for it
had 2 wrecks
basically fender benders
lucky i guess
safe I hope
let all the kids go by
and all the wanna be NSCAR drivers

Ill just listen to ESPN
talk on the phone with my earpiece
both hands on the wheel
saving money

besides
with 3 cars I cant afford a ticket

lepfan
01-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Have you ever partied with a trooper? The one I know will give you a breathalizer test before he will let you leave...you fail---you get to find a DD who has a 0.0 before you leave.

Spivey--have you ever encountered TROOPER FREDRICKSON up here? I call him Trooper Dick!!! (he is just that) He used to be in Pratt and around your neck of the woods. He would give his own mother a ticket!

BuffyMars
01-29-2007, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat

Ok, now...THAT BITES!!!!

Because the cop that let me go was dating my hubby's ex....he should have given me a ticket..lol.

But I also had a car full of kids...so maybe that is why he shed mercy on me! :p

Txbroadcaster
01-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Ok, now...THAT BITES!!!!

Because the cop that let me go was dating my hubby's ex....he should have given me a ticket..lol.

But I also had a car full of kids...so maybe that is why he shed mercy on me! :p

LOL i had forgot about that. Maybe he was afraid you would find out the secret he had at the time lol

BuffyMars
01-29-2007, 02:04 PM
LOL i had forgot about that. Maybe he was afraid you would find out the secret he had at the time lol

Ooooooooooo....haha!!! :devil:

bhtrainer
01-29-2007, 02:06 PM
i got a ticket the first day i got my liscense...i didnt exit I-10 doing 35 i was doing 47

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-29-2007, 02:53 PM

No, but you should.....I know, everyone go ahead and tell me how inappropriate it is, even though it's a joke.

BuffyMars
01-29-2007, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
No, but you should.....I know, everyone go ahead and tell me how inappropriate it is, even though it's a joke.

It was very inappropriate! I am highly offended! Don't you ever mention my boobies again!!!

But since you asked....:devil:

Bullaholic
01-29-2007, 03:02 PM

I'm really getting worried about you, BBDE---in one thread you said you didn't want to argue any more, and now in this one you are worried about being inappropriate. :D

pirate4state
01-29-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I'm really getting worried about you, BBDE---in one thread you said you didn't want to argue any more, and now in this one you are worried about being inappropriate. :D

LOL!! Don't worry. He doesn't care. :) Right, Gary?? :devil: :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-29-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL!! Don't worry. He doesn't care. :) Right, Gary?? :devil: :D

Exactly. I love being facetious, except about showing the boobies, it was the last part I was being sarcastic about. :D

Bullaholic
01-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Exactly. I love being facetious, except about showing the boobies, it was the last part I was being sarcastic about. :D

You're learning to "bait" as well as Phil C, Gary. :D

spiveyrat
01-31-2007, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by lepfan

Spivey--have you ever encountered TROOPER FREDRICKSON up here? I call him Trooper Dick!!! (he is just that) He used to be in Pratt and around your neck of the woods. He would give his own mother a ticket!

No, haven't come across him. I live next door to a trooper and we're pretty good friends. He's let me know to give him a call if I get a ticket (from a state trooper) and he'll see what he can do. :D

luvhoops34
01-31-2007, 09:33 AM
I've gotten warning and tickets. I can't really complain. I'm always polite and have my ducks in a row when I get stopped. And if I can think of any plausable reason why I shouldn't get a ticket, I always try to talk my way out of it. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I've never had a state trouper be rude. They have all been courteous and professional.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-31-2007, 09:37 AM
I've never been pulled over. Ever.