PDA

View Full Version : anyone else besides me....

DU_stud04
01-28-2007, 08:01 PM
accidently keeps tryin to put some vibrato on guitar hero???? please dont tell me im the only one :(

SintonFan
01-29-2007, 01:07 AM
Don't you get bonus points(or an adenaline rush) sometimes for that?:confused:

DU_stud04
01-29-2007, 03:29 AM
yea, but thats using the whammy bar, im tryin to play this stupid thing like it was a real guitar......

JHS_c/o_06'
01-29-2007, 03:44 AM
If i can play the intro to Sweet Child O' Mine just as good as Slash on the real guitar........you would think i could do it on guitar hero on Expert......no....i cant....and i think that is bogus.

CHS_CG
01-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
If i can play the intro to Sweet Child O' Mine just as good as Slash on the real guitar........you would think i could do it on guitar hero on Expert......no....i cant....and i think that is bogus.

I havent even attempted the expert level yet.. i watched one of my friends just sail right through it. i was like OMG there is no way in hell!

Phantom Stang
01-29-2007, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
I wonder how ol' Slash himself would do.:thinking:

DU_stud04
01-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
I wonder how ol' Slash himself would do.:thinking: no idea, i find the few songs i do know i mess up more. its not fun because i expect to get it perfect.

ps. buckethead is a pimp.