PDA

View Full Version : Don't waste your money on (NF)

BuffyMars
01-28-2007, 12:11 AM
The Epic Movie

Ok, so I am a huge slapstick, rediculously funny, stupid movie kinda gal.

I quote stupid comedies on a daily basis...in fact, I am pretty sure everyone in my office is annoyed with me at times because I quote Anchorman like nobodys business. And of course and Adam Sandler movies...you get the point.

I am not your average gal, and IMO I think I have an excellent sense of humor.

But I beg of you....

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS MOVIE.

The funny parts..you have already seen in the trailers...there is HONESTLY nothing more.

It was made by the same creators of Date Movie (which I hated for the same reason) but I can now say it was better than this epic movie of a disaster.

The best part of the movie was the redheaded girl...she was funny. But unfortunately, its not enough to EVER make me watch it EVER again. Unless I am on the verge of suicide....:hairpunk:

I LOVE SPOOFS...but these 2 movies just don't cut it. So quit making them.

They just don't make em like they used to: Airplane, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Naked Gun, Hot Shots, the 1st 2 Scary Movies...

Please feel free to add any I have left out.

Just thought I would warn anyone wanting to see this movie.

We went hoping to Laugh our arses off (BAD WEEK) and we left sorely disappointed. Even contemplated leaving...:doh:

You know its bad when even kids don't laugh.

I'll end it on that note.

Emerson1
01-28-2007, 12:13 AM
You should of written this 6 hours ago. Even rottentomatoes gave it no love, %0 positive reviews/

piratebg
01-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Another victim of the Epic disaster :p

Txbroadcaster
01-28-2007, 12:24 AM
This movie made me throw up a little in my mouth while peeing just a bit, as blood flowed from all orfices and my brain turned into mush...other than that not bad movie

BuffyMars
01-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
...other than that not bad movie

Yeah um...:crazy: :dispntd:

Emerson1
01-28-2007, 12:25 AM
I did get a nice nap the 2nd time through. If you were really paying attention it wasn't bad. I caught alot of the subtle jokes that no one else seem to of. Most of it was to drawn out, they had alot of chances to add more jokes.

BuffyMars
01-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I did get a nice nap the 2nd time through. If you were really paying attention it wasn't bad. I caught alot of the subtle jokes that no one else seem to of. Most of it was to drawn out, they had alot of chances to add more jokes.

Yeah I think this movie had "potential" but lost it somewhere...I think it was in the very 1st scene for me.