PDA

View Full Version : Sources: Carroll finds its coach

sectionCwannabe
01-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Hal Wasson will be recommended as Southlake Carroll's next football coach at Monday's school board meeting, two sources close to the program said Friday. Wasson's hiring is pending approval by the Carroll ISD school board, which is scheduled to meet at 5 p.m. Monday. Wasson, the coach at Keller Fossil Ridge, will replace Todd Dodge, who left in mid-December to become the head coach at North Texas.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/highschools/

sorry everyone didnt see this was posted until i already posted it hehe:rolleyes:

olddawggreen
01-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Yep:D :clap:

luvhoops34
01-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by sectionCwannabe
Hal Wasson will be recommended as Southlake Carroll's next football coach at Monday's school board meeting, two sources close to the program said Friday. Wasson's hiring is pending approval by the Carroll ISD school board, which is scheduled to meet at 5 p.m. Monday. Wasson, the coach at Keller Fossil Ridge, will replace Todd Dodge, who left in mid-December to become the head coach at North Texas.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/highschools/

sorry everyone didnt see this was posted until i already posted it hehe:rolleyes:

It's ok you've been over on the PE so long that your brain is prolly fried.;)

GreenMonster
01-28-2007, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
It's ok you've been over on the PE so long that your brain is prolly fried.;) I'm sorry, I have to disagree with your statement. The PE and the Downlow both have their positives. Kind of like the American Express Card, membership has it's priveledges.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-28-2007, 01:01 AM
No TJ Mills?

LHdog
01-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Coach Wasson was the former head coach at .......Liberty Hill.

Haunta Yo
01-28-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by LHdog
...We would have also accepted Italy, San Saba, Pittsburg, Kerens, Mexia as correct answers.

charlesrixey
01-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by LHdog

wow, i didn't know that