PDA

View Full Version : I don't like mean cops

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-27-2007, 09:41 AM
So me and some friends were at a bar last night and there was a shooting in the parking lot next to my truck. Well all I want to do is leave and go home and get away from everything, well guess what, they won't let you do that when your truck is in a crime scene. Well needless to say I hada few drinks in me but I wasn't drunk so I got into it with some cop that probably got beat up alot as a kid. Well they gave me a field sobriety test that I passed just fine but apparently thats not enough. So the next thing I know I'm in handcuffs in the back of a squad car and I just spent the last 5 hours in the drunk tank with the guy who shot the guy. I watched him sharpen a plastic spoon and then play pocket pool. I may never go out again. Fight the power. Viva Liberty. Good Times.

Gp83
01-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
So me and some friends were at a bar last night and there was a shooting in the parking lot next to my truck. Well all I want to do is leave and go home and get away from everything, well guess what, they won't let you do that when your truck is in a crime scene. Well needless to say I hada few drinks in me but I wasn't drunk so I got into it with some cop that probably got beat up alot as a kid. Well they gave me a field sobriety test that I passed just fine but apparently thats not enough. So the next thing I know I'm in handcuffs in the back of a squad car and I just spent the last 5 hours in the drunk tank with the guy who shot the guy. I watched him sharpen a plastic spoon and then play pocket pool. I may never go out again. Fight the power. Viva Liberty. Good Times.
Trouble maker:p

luvhoops34
01-27-2007, 09:48 AM
Rule #1 Don't argue with cops when you've been drinking.

Rule #2 Cops can arrest you and throw you in jail just because they can.....:eek:

Rule#3 Go to a drinking establishment with a better clientele..:cool:

LH Panther Mom
01-27-2007, 09:48 AM
I watched him sharpen a plastic spoon and then play pocket pool.
Was he playing pocket pool with the sharpened spoon? :eek: :eek:

That stinks for you. :(

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Oh and check this what a small world it is. The guy that booked me at the jail lives in the apartment next door to mine. So we had a good laugh and I asked him for a ride home. We actually pulled up at the same time a little bit ago and he told me to fight it because I wasn't drunk when I was at the jail by any means.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-27-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Was he playing pocket pool with the sharpened spoon? :eek: :eek:
:(

That would hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-27-2007, 10:16 AM
Oh and check this what a small world it is. The guy that booked me at the jail lives in the apartment next door to mine. So we had a good laugh and I asked him for a ride home. We actually pulled up at the same time a little bit ago and he told me to fight it because I wasn't drunk when I was at the jail by any means.

What did they get you with? Recently, a friend of mine got pulled over and given a field sobriety test and taken in, charged with a DUI. He was at the station for no less than 45 minutes when we picked him up, and he blew a 0.00 at the station, and he's fighting it. Don't know if he'll win or not, but he had to fork over quite a bit of money for lawyers. Hope everything goes good for you man, that sucks.

Gobbla2001
01-27-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
What did they get you with? Recently, a friend of mine got pulled over and given a field sobriety test and taken in, charged with a DUI. He was at the station for no less than 45 minutes when we picked him up, and he blew a 0.00 at the station, and he's fighting it. Don't know if he'll win or not, but he had to fork over quite a bit of money for lawyers. Hope everything goes good for you man, that sucks.

that's funny, because the breath test at the station is the one that counts... he should get off, no prob...

as for me... I passed my field sobriety test as well...

but it's not how drunk you aren't, it's how much alcohol is on your breath that tells them whether or not you're intoxicated (BS) :(

sinton66
01-27-2007, 10:50 AM
They don't HAVE to give you a blood alcohol test even if you request one, but you can certainly get one within a short time span. If you wait 24 hours, it won't prove anything.

Cameron Crazy
01-27-2007, 10:53 AM
wow!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-27-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
that's funny, because the breath test at the station is the one that counts... he should get off, no prob...

as for me... I passed my field sobriety test as well...

but it's not how drunk you aren't, it's how much alcohol is on your breath that tells them whether or not you're intoxicated (BS) :(

He said the cop kept pushing the idea that it was on his breath and that was why he was taken in. Luckily for him, he had money for bail, and that his parents had my number in case anything ever happened and called me and asked me to pick him up.

sinton66
01-27-2007, 11:01 AM
The biggest problem these days is a LOT of laws are written where it is pretty much up to the discretion of the arresting officer.
Public Intoxication is used VERY widely, even if you haven't been drinking.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-27-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
The biggest problem these days is a LOT of laws are written where it is pretty much up to the discretion of the arresting officer.

Interesting....Well, at least I know they will never arrest me for any of that stuff.

Gobbla2001
01-27-2007, 11:08 AM

Yep... a friend of mine ran down to Corpus to hang out with his cousin and some friends... he is 20 so he can't legally drink... he wasn't drinking and something happened and he ended up getting tossed out of the bar (I think a guy was damn near forcing one of their friends to dance with him, they all got pissed or something)...

My friend tried to come back in 30 minutes later to get his friend and let 'em know what was up and the bouncer ordered a police officer to arrest my friend and get him out of here... according to the officer, they have to listen to the requests of these bouncers so that no more trouble is caused by the individuals... the officer said that he will not get a PI because there's no proof he was intoxicated... he just ended up having to pay a fine...

May not be fair, any of the above mentioned, but it is the law so it's hard to fight...

BBDE - The bail dude was gunna pick me up and let me go to the bank where I had the money for my bail... but I like good friends, one of them that I was with the night before (one that I wouldn't let drive because he was tore up) had already bailed me out...

was late to work :mad:

sinton66
01-27-2007, 12:17 PM
The PI is commonly used as a substitute for "disturbing the peace" accusations. I've always felt if you are going to accuse someone of being intoxicated, the burden of proof should be on the accuser. Not so with this law.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-27-2007, 02:11 PM
The PI is commonly used as a substitute for "disturbing the peace" accusations. I've always felt if you are going to accuse someone of being intoxicated, the burden of proof should be on the accuser. Not so with this law.

Well and I was in the wrong to get upset with the officers in all honestly, they just could have handled it differently as could I have. I wouldn't have a problem with some kind of charge like disturbing the peace or disorderly conduct but they flat out refused to give me a breathalizer which I think would have truly proven I was in fact not intoxicated. I'm gonna plead not guilty and see where it goes.

carter08
01-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Mr. White, you are charged with being drunk in public

Hey, Hey, Hey
I was drunk in a abr. They threw me into public. I don't want to be drunk in public, I want to be drunk in a bar. Arrest them

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Well and I was in the wrong to get upset with the officers in all honestly, they just could have handled it differently as could I have. I wouldn't have a problem with some kind of charge like disturbing the peace or disorderly conduct but they flat out refused to give me a breathalizer which I think would have truly proven I was in fact not intoxicated. I'm gonna plead not guilty and see where it goes.

You're right to do so, the police used their judgement, and the last time I checked, they went to school for criminal justice, not chemistry or biology, and they don't have super-human psychic powers. They can't look at a car and tell you how fast it is going, so how can they look at a person who shows no drunk tendencieis and declare them to be drunk? I'm with you on this one buddy.

piratebg
01-27-2007, 02:59 PM

As far as I know, breathalizers are not used to check for PI. Our department doesn't because it is just a Class C Misd, probably like a $250-$350 fine or you can dispute it in Municipal Court. It's just like getting a traffic ticket. It is not that big of a deal.

piratebg
01-27-2007, 03:01 PM
You're right to do so, the police used their judgement, and the last time I checked, they went to school for criminal justice, not chemistry or biology, and they don't have super-human psychic powers. They can't look at a car and tell you how fast it is going, so how can they look at a person who shows no drunk tendencieis and declare them to be drunk? I'm with you on this one buddy.

It just has to be on their breath. You can pass a sobriety test and blow a 0.00, but as long as it is on your breath than you will get charged with PI. It all goes back to officer discretion. Public safety is the name of the game.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-27-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
It just has to be on their breath. You can pass a sobriety test and blow a 0.00, but as long as it is on your breath than you will get charged with PI. It all goes back to officer discretion. Public safety is the name of the game.

Yes, but you can understand the argument I was making, I'm sure.

piratebg
01-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Yes, but you can understand the argument I was making, I'm sure.

Yeah, but I get tired of hearing people complaining about, "I wasn't drunk", "I haven't had a drink in like 2 hours", "I passed the sobriety test".......it gets old quick. If they were to be let go and get in an accident or do something that hurts themselves or someone else then things would really get bad. CYOA otherwise it opens the door to all kinds of charges and lawsuits. People just don't understand that. Public Safety

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-27-2007, 03:17 PM
As far as I know, breathalizers are not used to check for PI. Our department doesn't because it is just a Class C Misd, probably like a $250-$350 fine or you can dispute it in Municipal Court. It's just like getting a traffic ticket. It is not that big of a deal.

Yeah it's $320.00 but most of the officers at "county" as I call it now said that I can probably get it dropped if I push it all. It was just frustrating that they were so rude about everything and I started out being really nice. I just wanted a time when I could get my truck. I pay good money for insurance, gas, and the truck itself and to have someone tell me I can't take it and that I need to leave and call a taxi made me mad. I had a designated driver because I don't drive at all if I've drank anything. I asked them to pay for my taxi and they said they couldn't so I just told them I was taking my truck then. I realize someone got shot and that it was a big deal but they wouldn't even give me a timeframe of when they would be done.

piratebg
01-27-2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah it's $320.00 but most of the officers at "county" as I call it now said that I can probably get it dropped if I push it all. It was just frustrating that they were so rude about everything and I started out being really nice. I just wanted a time when I could get my truck. I pay good money for insurance, gas, and the truck itself and to have someone tell me I can't take it and that I need to leave and call a taxi made me mad. I had a designated driver because I don't drive at all if I've drank anything. I asked them to pay for my taxi and they said they couldn't so I just told them I was taking my truck then. I realize someone got shot and that it was a big deal but they wouldn't even give me a timeframe of when they would be done.

Trust me, you would not have wanted to take that truck. It is a really crappy situation, but you would not have been able to get it back until they said it was okay. The cab would have been a lot cheaper. :thumbsup:

And if this is your first arrest in this city/county for PI and you have no criminal history, getting out of it should not be too hard. You just have to be nice with the judge. :)

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-27-2007, 03:24 PM
Trust me, you would not have wanted to take that truck. It is a really crappy situation, but you would not have been able to get it back until they said it was okay. The cab would have been a lot cheaper. :thumbsup:

And if this is your first arrest in this city/county for PI and you have no criminal history, getting out of it should not be too hard. You just have to be nice with the judge. :)

Yeah it is my first time to get anything. I had a good time with the people at the jail though. Got in trouble for smiling in my mugshot good times like that. I told them that I may be running for office someday and when this pic gets out I wanna look happy. I think I learned not to aruge with the police though, it won't get you anywhere. I'm suprised they didn't taser me or something. It was a little freaky being in the tank with the guy who just shot someone though. He kept talking about how he hoped that guy didn't die and then kept sharpening that plastic spoon so he could "shank" someone. Then started playing with his junk and it wasn't with the spoon just fyi.

Pudlugger
01-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Reminds me of what happened to Trinity University's All American qb Roy Hampton. Roy was on probation for firing a gun into the air to break up a fight in his off campus house. It seems some bad dudes crashed a private poker party. Well, after a one year suspension from football they let him come back his senior year. He broke all records leading the Tigers to the Amos Alonzo Stagg bowl for the DIII NCAA title game 14-0. The afternoon after they beat St Johns in the semis he and a grad student assistant coach went down to the River Walk to celebrate. After a few beers at a pub on the Walk a fight broke out between some other two guys. Roy called a female cop over to get her to intervene. He put his hand on her shoulder to get her attention. Big mistake to touch an officer.The next thing he knew was he was up against a wall in handcuffs! Despite the efforts of witnesses including the coach they arrested him and the coach for obstructing an officer and resisting arrest, PI, etc. The University naturally took the position that Hampton was at fault and kicked him off the team and fired the coach. They went into the final game with the backup qb and Mount Union beat them like 41-14. This was 2002. It ruined this young man's career and robbed the team of a National Championship.:mad:

lesson: don't touch a cop and don't argue with a cop. In a crime scene like your situation of course they are not going to let you drive off. They had to process the evidence. Tough for you but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Yeah it is my first time to get anything. I had a good time with the people at the jail though. Got in trouble for smiling in my mugshot good times like that. I told them that I may be running for office someday and when this pic gets out I wanna look happy. I think I learned not to aruge with the police though, it won't get you anywhere. I'm suprised they didn't taser me or something. It was a little freaky being in the tank with the guy who just shot someone though. He kept talking about how he hoped that guy didn't die and then kept sharpening that plastic spoon so he could "shank" someone. Then started playing with his junk and it wasn't with the spoon just fyi.

I would smile in my mugshot too, if I ever get one. Good call.

Maroon87
01-27-2007, 04:03 PM
I always seem to run into the cops with a chip on their shoulder, the ones that go out of their way trying to provoke you.:mad:

Old Green
01-27-2007, 06:17 PM
As far as I know, breathalizers are not used to check for PI. Our department doesn't because it is just a Class C Misd, probably like a $250-$350 fine or you can dispute it in Municipal Court. It's just like getting a traffic ticket. It is not that big of a deal. You are right about the breathalizers not being used to check for PI's. It is only used for the indication of alcohol in a person's system. There are other reasons that the officer would use to indicate that person has alcohol in system and is impaired. Slured speech is one, being argumentive and a few others. The penalty for a Class C Misdemeanor is a fine of up to $500.00 or 3 days in jail

In this case seeing how your car was part of a crime scene he could have charged you with Obstruction of a peace officer in the performance of his duties which is a Class B misdemeanor which carries a fine of up to $2000.00 dollars and up to 6 months in jail.

Gobbla2001
01-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
You are right about the breathalizers not being used to check for PI's. It is only used for the indication of alcohol in a person's system. There are other reasons that the officer would use to indicate that person has alcohol in system and is impaired. Slured speech is one, being argumentive and a few others. The penalty for a Class C Misdemeanor is a fine of up to $500.00 or 3 days in jail

In this case seeing how your car was part of a crime scene he could have charged you with Obstruction of a peace officer in the performance of his duties which is a Class B misdemeanor which carries a fine of up to $2000.00 dollars and up to 6 months in jail.

Old Green's layin' down the law t'day...

That 6 months in jail transfers to two years probation, correct?

Old Green
01-27-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Old Green's layin' down the law t'day...

That 6 months in jail transfers to two years probation, correct? :thumbsup:

GOFOR2
01-27-2007, 11:46 PM
I like pork.

pirate4state
01-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
I like pork. so many comments....all against board rules....:eek: :devil: :D

ASU - next time just smile & walk away

GreenMonster
01-28-2007, 12:39 AM

I'm sorry, am I missing something here? I thought that if you blew a 0.00 then that would prove that you did not have alcohol on your breath no matter how hard the officer argued that you did. You should be freed immediately and the arresting officer should have to apologize for being such a donkey about the whole thing. On top of that, the officer should be responsible for getting you back to the point where the arrest was made. As far as ASU's situation goes, the officer should have been a little bit more understanding and taken the time to inform ASU about what was going on, when he could expect to get his vehicle back, and ask if there was anything that might be needed out of the vehicle such as medication that ASU couldn't live without until the investigation was complete. I don't understand where cops get off being jerks. If the guy was placed into the same circumstances he would want the police to afford him the same things ASU feels he was denied. They can say that they have a very stressful job all they want but I have a stressful job too and if I were to treat a customer the way ASU was treated I'd be looking for a new job no later than the next day. Police need to remember that they are there to SERVE first and then PROTECT. No where in there does it say OFFEND and BULLY. I know that this one instance shouldn't be representative of all police officers, unfortunately it is though. I know quite a few that are really nice guys, I also know 2 or 3 that are asses just because they can get away with it and think it's funny. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the lot and in today's era of TV and Newspapers only reporting the bad that happens in this world, it would be wise of police officers to CTOAsses by being polite and handling their job like gentlemen until a real bad guy comes along.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-28-2007, 12:54 AM
They don't HAVE to give you a blood alcohol test even if you request one, but you can certainly get one within a short time span. If you wait 24 hours, it won't prove anything.

I dont like shots!!!!!!! and I hate test!!!!!!!! but I like Alcohol!!!!!:D :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-28-2007, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I'm sorry, am I missing something here? I thought that if you blew a 0.00 then that would prove that you did not have alcohol on your breath no matter how hard the officer argued that you did. You should be freed immediately and the arresting officer should have to apologize for being such a donkey about the whole thing. On top of that, the officer should be responsible for getting you back to the point where the arrest was made. As far as ASU's situation goes, the officer should have been a little bit more understanding and taken the time to inform ASU about what was going on, when he could expect to get his vehicle back, and ask if there was anything that might be needed out of the vehicle such as medication that ASU couldn't live without until the investigation was complete. I don't understand where cops get off being jerks. If the guy was placed into the same circumstances he would want the police to afford him the same things ASU feels he was denied. They can say that they have a very stressful job all they want but I have a stressful job too and if I were to treat a customer the way ASU was treated I'd be looking for a new job no later than the next day. Police need to remember that they are there to SERVE first and then PROTECT. No where in there does it say OFFEND and BULLY. I know that this one instance shouldn't be representative of all police officers, unfortunately it is though. I know quite a few that are really nice guys, I also know 2 or 3 that are asses just because they can get away with it and think it's funny. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the lot and in today's era of TV and Newspapers only reporting the bad that happens in this world, it would be wise of police officers to CTOAsses by being polite and handling their job like gentlemen until a real bad guy comes along.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I like that.

thatsminty
01-28-2007, 12:58 AM
ahhh so is the wrong time to let you know my career goal is to become a cop?

burnet44
01-28-2007, 01:04 AM
iys just me
but shouldnt they be worrying about the guys who were in the SHOOTING?

is DUI-PI or any kind of I
MORE important than freeking SHOOTING PEOPLE?

thats just me

btw what bar was it?

note to self
next time in Angelo
just eat out

GreenMonster
01-28-2007, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by thatsminty
ahhh so is the wrong time to let you know my career goal is to become a cop? No, it's a very honorable position. Just remember to treat it like an honorable position and don't be a jackass to people just because you can. Treat everyone the way you would want your Grandmother to be treated, no matter what profession you choose.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-28-2007, 01:06 AM
ahhh so is the wrong time to let you know my career goal is to become a cop?

Where have you been girl?

Haha well I'd still love you.

Just don't arrest me.

thatsminty
01-28-2007, 01:06 AM
No, it's a very honorable position. Just remember to treat it like an honorable position and don't be a jackass to people just because you can. Treat everyone the way you would want your Grandmother to be treated, no matter what profession you choose.

sweet deal, never would I have thought you'd approve of some dream of mine.

wow, I cant wait to arrest you!

thatsminty
01-28-2007, 01:07 AM
Where have you been girl?

Haha well I'd still love you.

Just don't arrest me.

I've been busy.

You know...doing what I do best...

dont arrest you? but that's the entire thrill of it

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-28-2007, 01:11 AM
I've been busy.

You know...doing what I do best...

dont arrest you? but that's the entire thrill of it

Well I'm sure you'd like to search and cuff me.:D

charlesrixey
01-28-2007, 11:04 AM

this is why i don't go to bars

lepfan
01-28-2007, 11:08 AM
ahhh so is the wrong time to let you know my career goal is to become a cop? No...just don't be a stupid cop....most stupid cops are the mean ones.

piratebg
01-28-2007, 01:50 PM

I have seen a guy blow a 0.00 and get charged with a DUI. He still had the scent on his breath and he made the mistake of admitting to drinking that night too. The breathalizer lowered the charge from a DWI to a DUI.

charlesrixey
01-28-2007, 01:59 PM
people shouldn't be allowed to get a drink without a marked designated driver.

thatsminty
01-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Well I'm sure you'd like to search and cuff me.:D

that'd be quite entertaining...I must say

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 12:01 AM
that'd be quite entertaining...I must say

You might have to buy me a drink first....

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 12:08 AM
You might have to buy me a drink first....

lolz, I doubt that

TexanAlum_06
01-29-2007, 12:12 AM
I havent and dont feel like taking the time to read through this whole thread. but all I gotta say. Is I have NO RESPECT for STATE TROOPERS! Period.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
I havent and dont feel like taking the time to read through this whole thread. but all I gotta say. Is I have NO RESPECT for STATE TROOPERS! Period.

You really don't have to read it, just do what the police say, don't ask any questions and they won't arrest you.

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 12:18 AM
pff, I say rebel

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 12:28 AM
pff, I say rebel

Haha yeah. I was in detox with an attempted murderer who was playing with himself and sharpening a spoon. I think I'll quit rebeling for fear of that happening again.

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 12:32 AM
Haha yeah. I was in detox with an attempted murderer who was playing with himself and sharpening a spoon. I think I'll quit rebeling for fear of that happening again.

trust me, try sitting in a cell where "belive in God" is written everywhere, your cellmate is telling you how she plucked her eyebrows for the past 6 months of being in there, giving you the secrets on how to "communicate" with the males--and which officers will trade various objects for cigarettes

there is no fear in anything when you've faced that.

TexanAlum_06
01-29-2007, 12:32 AM
You really don't have to read it, just do what the police say, don't ask any questions and they won't arrest you.

LoL, point taken.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 12:44 AM
trust me, try sitting in a cell where "belive in God" is written everywhere, your cellmate is telling you how she plucked her eyebrows for the past 6 months of being in there, giving you the secrets on how to "communicate" with the males--and which officers will trade various objects for cigarettes

there is no fear in anything when you've faced that.

And what exactly did you do?

I found some chalk hidden in the walls and wrote various latin and english phrases about freedom and liberty.

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 12:46 AM
And what exactly did you do?

I found some chalk hidden in the walls and wrote various latin and english phrases about freedom and liberty.

I've never stated that I was perfect.

possibly my point of view, let alone mouth led me there because I tend to enjoy my freedom of speech...

:D

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 12:50 AM
I've never stated that I was perfect.

possibly my point of view, let alone mouth led me there because I tend to enjoy my freedom of speech...

:D

Using freedom of speech usually will not land you in jail unless you are intoxicated while doing so.

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 12:52 AM
Using freedom of speech usually will not land you in jail unless you are intoxicated while doing so.

not always true, depends on what you're saying and who you're saying it to I would think.

besides, who says I was in there for that reason?

:P

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 12:55 AM
I think you did.

not always true, depends on what you're saying and who you're saying it to I would think.

besides, who says I was in there for that reason?

:P

It never bothered me before but I don't like the fact that when you get a PM there are flashing lights. :(

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 12:56 AM
well you're thinking wrong.

besides, I've never been...the fact that you believe I have is your doing...

lolz

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 12:57 AM
You are just full of it, Mandolin. Is that what you want me to call you?

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 12:59 AM
full of it?

I'm a writer, what can I say...I write what I know--that's all I can say. Jail isn't a nice place, nor is it something you dream about being in one day--so refraining from visiting is always a smart choice.

as for the petname, no.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 12:59 AM
Hmm what should I call you then?

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 01:00 AM
whatever you black heart desires

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 01:03 AM
I'm the one with the black heart, eh?

I don't know about that.

Maybe I should ask ________ what to call you.

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 01:05 AM
that's just not right.
not right at all.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 01:06 AM
that's just not right.
not right at all.

you know I'm joking.

I'll fix it.

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 01:08 AM
I Love New York is on TV now...I believe you see you on this show

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 01:12 AM
I Love New York is on TV now...I believe you see you on this show

WTH are you talking about?

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 01:14 AM
I'm just trying to get your mind out of the gutter was all.

obviously it didnt work...

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 01:15 AM
I'm just trying to get your mind out of the gutter was all.

obviously it didnt work...

The only time my mind is in the gutter is when you drag me down there with you. Why arent you ever on AIM?

thatsminty
01-29-2007, 01:16 AM
hey, the gutter isnt such a bad place.

never on aim?
because I do not have aim on this laptop for the 0298402840239th time

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-29-2007, 01:18 AM
I realize that DARLIN', but it's not hard to install.

So BLEWWWWWWWWWWWW:p

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-31-2007, 01:40 AM
Well I'm going to see the judge in the morning. Wish me luck. I may need it.

3afan
01-31-2007, 04:55 AM
the lesson is don't drink (any!) & drive ... good luck

GreenMonster
01-31-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm the one with the black heart, eh?

I don't know about that.

Maybe I should ask ________ what to call you.

Satan would be a good start. :devil:

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-31-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
the lesson is don't drink (any!) & drive ... good luck

Well I had a DD and I wasn't planning on driving.