PDA

View Full Version : Mishak Rivas Junior Season Highlights

turbostud
01-26-2007, 09:09 PM
This is just a trailer of about 2 minutes. Final highlights are still being worked on and will be done in about 2 weeks.

Check out the "takes a lickin and keeps on tickin" first highlight, and the spin move in the second highlight. Great stuff.
music is from Resident Evil.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiXV6aLRIw8)

luvhoops34
01-26-2007, 10:07 PM
Turbo, where does Rivas go to school? Weslaco East, Weslaco North or Weslaco South? :D

Maroon87
01-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Turbo, where does Rivas go to school? Weslaco East, Weslaco North or Weslaco South? :D

Weslaco High I believe. :cool:

CalallenWildcat
01-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Weslaco High I believe. :cool:

My favorite ones are all the PSJAs...I believe they are opening one called PSJA Alamo

"So where do you go to school?"
"Pharr San Juan Alamo Alamo" :D

luvhoops34
01-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by CalallenWildcat
My favorite ones are all the PSJAs...I believe they are opening one called PSJA Alamo

Nooooo, that's taking it way too far!:rolleyes:

turbostud
01-26-2007, 10:25 PM
He goes to Weslaco High. Weslaco East is the only other highschool in Weslaco but they are 4a. If they ever build a South High School it would be in Mexico.
Everyone wanted WEHS to be named Harlon Block HighSchool because Harlon Block helped raise the flag at Iwo Jima and is from Weslaco but it didnt happen.

turbostud
01-26-2007, 10:27 PM

LOL when I moved down here in 2000 it took me a while to figure all those schools out.

turbostud
01-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Here are his Freshman Year Highlights from 2004. He scores a 50 yard TD on his first ever carry playing Varsity.
Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLUcYc6CVGg)

CalallenWildcat
01-26-2007, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
LOL when I moved down here in 2000 it took me a while to figure all those schools out.

What got me confused was when I saw the kids at PSJA High wearing letter jackets with a "B" on them...that's the only school I know of that has the first letter of their mascot on their jackets rather than their school letters.

turbostud
01-26-2007, 10:55 PM
What got me confused was when I saw the kids at PSJA High wearing letter jackets with a "B" on them...that's the only school I know of that has the first letter of their mascot on their jackets rather than their school letters.
Whats confusing to me is that Valley View HS is a 4a HighSchool in Pharr but is not part of the PSJA school district.

luvhoops34
01-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Whats confusing to me is that Valley View HS is a 4a HighSchool in Pharr but is not part of the PSJA school district.

I thought Valley View was at Los Milpas? That's south of Pharr.

turbostud
01-26-2007, 11:28 PM
They are sometimes called Pharr Valley View so I dont know. Im not sure how there district is laid out. PSJA CISD should just annex them really make it confusing.