PDA

View Full Version : i say we make a new record....

necks_c/09
01-26-2007, 08:58 PM
the most posts by one person in the shorstest amount of time.....

this may have already been taken by buffy though.

but im pretty sure she is gonna tone it down now that she has been catchin crap for it

Txbroadcaster
01-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
the most posts by one person in the shorstest amount of time.....

this may have already been taken by buffy though.

but im pretty sure she is gonna tone it down now that she has been catchin crap for it

Who gave her crap for it?

carter08
01-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Another brillaint suggestion by Mr. 09
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

necks_c/09
01-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Who gave her crap for it? not like puttin her down just everybody postin about it...i think she will settle down but who knows.....im just givin her a hard time like always;)

oh and carter dont talk to me about brilliant posts coming from king brilliance himself

i was simply trying to break the silence b/c it was getting kind of boring

Txbroadcaster
01-26-2007, 09:04 PM
not like puttin her down just everybody postin about it...i think she will settle down but who knows.....im just givin her a hard time like always;)

oh and carter dont talk to me about brilliant posts coming from king brilliance himself

Oh I was just asking, because I started the thread about her posting 200 posts in just a few days...And it was a joke at my wife and no more..I think to have posted so many in such a short time, she has posted some very good threads, and posts.

carter08
01-26-2007, 09:06 PM

whatever
loser
:p

necks_c/09
01-26-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Oh I was just asking, because I started the thread about her posting 200 posts in just a few days...And it was a joke at my wife and no more..I think to have posted so many in such a short time, she has posted some very good threads, and posts. touche