PDA

View Full Version : where is neck06's....

necks_c/09
01-26-2007, 07:12 PM
picks for 24-3a basketball.....games start in about an hour....he prolly forgot...

i liked reading his thoughts

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-26-2007, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
picks for 24-3a basketball.....games start in about an hour....he prolly forgot...

i liked reading his thoughts

He probably slipped on some ice, hit his head, and forgot about them. :D

necks_c/09
01-26-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
He probably slipped on some ice, hit his head, and forgot about them. :D probably....never can tell.....it amy have been in the shower.....i dont know of any ice around here:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by necks_c/09
probably....never can tell.....it amy have been in the shower.....i dont know of any ice around here:D

He ate it pretty hard on the ice a little over a week ago, which is why I said that. He's clumsy as all get out.

necks_c/09
01-26-2007, 07:21 PM
He ate it pretty hard on the ice a little over a week ago, which is why I said that. He's clumsy as all get out. oh, i didnt know that, so it was ice......

coordinated and clumsy at the same time....what a combo

neck_06
01-26-2007, 07:26 PM
the picks were posted earlier today.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by neck_06
the picks were posted earlier today.

What do you have going on tonight bro?

necks_c/09
01-26-2007, 07:30 PM
sweet....there they are

neck_06
01-26-2007, 07:34 PM
What do you have going on tonight bro?

nothin, chillin at the house. i'm throwing in the morning. what about you? you going to eli young or cory morrow?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-26-2007, 07:35 PM
nothin, chillin at the house. i'm throwing in the morning. what about you? you going to eli young or cory morrow?

I wish, but I never went and got tickets, and I'm not positive whether or not it's sold out. My guess that it probably is. I have no clue though, some friends and I are probably going to go to the movies later on. You can come if you want.

neck_06
01-26-2007, 07:42 PM
I wish, but I never went and got tickets, and I'm not positive whether or not it's sold out. My guess that it probably is. I have no clue though, some friends and I are probably going to go to the movies later on. You can come if you want.

thanks for the offer man, but i have to rest/ice the previously mentioned knee....i sprinted today and it felt ok, so we'll see.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-26-2007, 07:43 PM
thanks for the offer man, but i have to rest/ice the previously mentioned knee....i sprinted today and it felt ok, so we'll see.

Alright bro, not a big deal. Just remember to look out for frozen water in the future. :rolleyes:

neck_06
01-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Alright bro, not a big deal. Just remember to look out for frozen water in the future. :rolleyes:

i know, there is supposed to be another ice storm here in about 10 days, so i'm thinking about going out and buying me a pair of those ice shoes with the 2 inch spikes on the bottom. :cool:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-26-2007, 07:51 PM
i know, there is supposed to be another ice storm here in about 10 days, so i'm thinking about going out and buying me a pair of those ice shoes with the 2 inch spikes on the bottom. :cool:

Is there really? A few more days off of school will be pretty sweet. I want to come to the Callaway House and sled down the ramps on the upper levels of the garage. That would be pretty sweet.

neck_06
01-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Is there really? A few more days off of school will be pretty sweet. I want to come to the Callaway House and sled down the ramps on the upper levels of the garage. That would be pretty sweet.

yeah, thats what i heard from our strengh coach.....another winter storm is supposed to come through. there were people up on the roof of the garage ice skating that weekend. :eek: :eek:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-26-2007, 08:01 PM
yeah, thats what i heard from our strengh coach.....another winter storm is supposed to come through. there were people up on the roof of the garage ice skating that weekend. :eek: :eek: I can't ice skate, but I can play some mean broomball.

neck_06
01-26-2007, 08:03 PM
I can't ice skate, but I can play some mean broomball.

haha, broomball is for losers.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-26-2007, 08:05 PM
haha, broomball is for losers.

I think someone just has broomball envy.