PDA

View Full Version : Phil C

Hansum Stranger
01-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Can you keep any response or yours to a post on the subject of the thread. Who cares if you worked in Bandera. That had absolutely nothing to do with that thread, just like everytime you say something like, " i admire...so and so". Who cares.

Blastoderm55
01-26-2007, 06:27 PM
SHOW SOME COMPASSION! :mad:

GOFOR2
01-26-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
Can you keep any response or yours to a post on the subject of the thread. Who cares if you worked in Bandera. That had absolutely nothing to do with that thread, just like everytime you say something like, " i admire...so and so". Who cares.

Wow. Someone needs some anger management counseling.

Hansum Stranger
01-26-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
Wow. Someone needs some anger management counseling.

No, not really. Just tired of reading thru his bs to get back on the topic at hand.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-26-2007, 06:59 PM
I have a feeling this may get ugly. Phil C is a very respectable poster that on occasion may say something off base but he would never single someone out like this. He does post numerous things on all sports men and women's that are very informative, that's a lot more than some people here. I think it's really disrespectful to call him out like this. I consider that a personal attack and as far as I'm concerned you should keep those opinions to yourself.

GOFOR2
01-26-2007, 07:10 PM
I agree with ASUstud. If you dont like Phil's posts or if you are too much of a concrete thinker and cant read through his sarcastic humor then its maybe you with the problem. There are plenty of other forums that you can join and post on.

sinton66
01-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Not only that, but this board offers an "ignore" feature also. If you don't want to read someone's posts, just put them on your ignore list.

Phil C
01-27-2007, 06:36 PM

I didn't know he would be that upset just because I chose someone else to be President of the Phil C fan club.

:(

88bobcats
01-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I didn't know he would be that upset just because I chose someone else to be President of the Phil C fan club.

:clap:

No disrepect to Hansum, but this has to be the all-time best rebuttal post I've ever seen. I'm still laughing......and I'm not the President of the Phil C fan club; but I am now a member.:cool:

Phil C, I have great respect for you and the Phil C Unity Church of the Rock of Ages Temple religion.

luvhoops34
01-27-2007, 10:42 PM

Having a PMS problem, are we?.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gp83
01-27-2007, 10:43 PM
I have met Philc and he is a very nice guy and if you were to ever meet him, you would agree . Put the internet muscles down and SHOW SOME COMPASION:mad:

luvhoops34
01-27-2007, 10:44 PM

LH Panthermom is gonna be all over you like white on rice!:D

pirate4state
01-27-2007, 10:50 PM

ROFLMAO!! Classic!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

You are something else Phil!!!! :thumbsup: :D

shankbear
01-27-2007, 10:52 PM
Hansum...........forgetaboutit. Phil C rox.

44INAROW
01-27-2007, 11:19 PM

omg Phil - that is probably the best comeback reply I've seen in a long time:D :D :D

BuffyMars
01-27-2007, 11:56 PM
You've got my love Phil! :inlove: Gotta support my fellow longhorn lover....:D