PDA

View Full Version : Movie Releases 2007

maroonpirate04
01-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Since high school football and the holidays are long over now it's time to keep an eye on the movies that will be releasing for 2007. This is my favorite part of the year to keep up with the new releases from now to Summer Blockbuster Season this keeps me busy until Texas High School Football 2007 begins. Here are some interesting films opening today

Epic Movie- Numerous big budget movies are parodied in Epic Movie with the central narrative allowing it's cast to poke fun
at films such as Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Nacho Libre, Snakes On A Plane, Pirates Of The Caribbean and many others. From the producers who brought you Scary Movie and Date Movie

Blood And Chocolate- The Story takes place in modern day Bucharest and tells the tale of nineteen year old Vivian Gandillon
who have spent her life on the run from the truth that she is a werewolf. When her afftections for a visiting American artist threatens to expose her family's secret society she must choose between her love for an outsider and betraying the secret vows of her family. Also produced by the makers of Underworld

charlesrixey
01-26-2007, 03:37 PM
when does Indiana Jones 4 come out?

Blastoderm55
01-26-2007, 03:38 PM
I think Catch and Release comes out today as well, featuring Jennifer Garner and Kevin Smith.

maroonpirate04
01-26-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

If im correct they are still filming and won't be released until sometime the summer or fall depending on the date that's available.

BuffyMars
01-26-2007, 03:50 PM
OH YESSSSSSS! Score! I completely forgot about epic movie coming out today! We need a good laugh...

If anyone reads Terry's blog or happened to have visited mine on myspace...you would know we had a rough week, or week and a half rather.

halfnhalf
01-26-2007, 03:56 PM
I want to see The Number 23 with Jim Carrey, it looks really good.

maroonpirate04
01-26-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by halfnhalf
I want to see The Number 23 with Jim Carrey, it looks really good.

I saw the trailer and it does look good Jim Carrey rarely makes films like these it kinda reminds me of Butterfly Effect

pirate4state
01-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I think Catch and Release comes out today as well, featuring Jennifer Garner and Kevin Smith. Cool. Did I miss Stranger than Fiction? Was this ever released nation wide?? :( :(

TMer25
01-26-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Cool. Did I miss Stranger than Fiction? Was this ever released nation wide?? :( :(

Yeah, it's hitting DVD and Blu Ray at the end of February

Blastoderm55
01-26-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Cool. Did I miss Stranger than Fiction? Was this ever released nation wide?? :( :(

Is that the one with Will Farrell? I missed it too! :mad:

pirate4state
01-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by TMer25
Yeah, it's hitting DVD and Blu Ray at the end of February

Well, that's a plus! Thank you. :)

Never fear Blast we only have to wait a couple of weeks it seems. :D

Emerson1
01-26-2007, 05:25 PM
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

DDBooger
01-26-2007, 06:49 PM
300, while more science fiction than history movies based on Frank Miller's work are pretty good(Sin City).

BuffyMars
01-26-2007, 06:50 PM
I want to see Grindhouse.

piratebg
01-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

The Summer of 2008 is what they are shooting for, I believe. :) Still waiting on Mr. Connery.

piratebg
01-26-2007, 08:02 PM
Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

Spiderman 3

Shrek the Third

Live Free or Die Hard

Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer

Hannibal Rising

AVP: 2

Halloween

Hot Fuzz

theyoefnshow
01-26-2007, 11:46 PM
sorry homies...it's all about the Transformers this summer! If you honestly think FF4 2 will be any good....take away the Silver Surfer....and tell me how good part 1 really was! Thanks!

piratebg
01-26-2007, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
sorry homies...it's all about the Transformers this summer! If you honestly think FF4 2 will be any good....take away the Silver Surfer....and tell me how good part 1 really was! Thanks!

Normally I would be pretty stoked about a Transformers movie, but with Michael Bay at the helm, I have my reservations.

TexanAlum_06
01-27-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Normally I would be pretty stoked about a Transformers movie, but with Michael Bay at the helm, I have my reservations.

Steven Spielberg Directed it. It will be good, National Treasure 2 is slated to come out in november or december, I thought the first one was very good. I didnt know there was goign to be AVP 2? supposedly they just started filming for Batman: The Dark Night, which should release sometime in 08. Brokeback Boy Heath Ledger is playing the Joker! thats sad.

piratebg
01-27-2007, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by TexanAlum_06
Steven Spielberg Directed it. It will be good, National Treasure 2 is slated to come out in november or december, I thought the first one was very good. I didnt know there was goign to be AVP 2? supposedly they just started filming for Batman: The Dark Night, which should release sometime in 08. Brokeback Boy Heath Ledger is playing the Joker! thats sad.

Spielberg is Executive Producer of this movie. It is dirceted by Michael Bay.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0418279/

theyoefnshow
01-27-2007, 01:05 AM
after seeing the trailers as well as teaser pics for the TF movie.....I am thinking that it's gonna be loud and would be awesome in IMAX. It WILL NOT be what we remember from back in the 80s and I don't think it is intended to be. THere will be slight similarites in the looks of the bots but for the most part, in robot mode,....they look almost like robot, upright bugs. Starscream & Megatron especially...UNLESS things have changed. Prime looks pretty cool though but he has these stupid flames on the cab that most of the fandom is hoping will be edited out before release.
http://i.enewsi.com/g/generated/Entertaiment/Transformers_Movie//TF1__scaled_600.jpg

FormerBellvilleBrahma
01-27-2007, 01:10 AM
When will Hope Floats #2 with Sandra B. come out?