PDA

View Full Version : I'll be waiting for my invitation

44INAROW
01-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Parker and Longoria set a date: 7-7-07

Web Posted: 01/25/2007 11:12 PM CST

From staff reports

Tony and Eva have set a date, according to a report on Us Weekly's Web site.
San Antonio Spur Tony Parker and "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria will get married on July 7 — that's 7-7-07 — in a castle north of Paris, the Web site reports.

"Tony is extremely superstitious and thinks that ... is the day most lucky to get married on," an unidentified source told the magazine.

Longoria's publicist wouldn't confirm the report.

"They're still working out the details, so nothing is confirmed yet," Liza Anderson said in an e-mail to the San Antonio Express-News.

But another source with ties to the couple told the paper that July 7 indeed is the date.

The city's most prominent celebrity couple, Parker and Longoria met in San Antonio after a Spurs game.

Although there were rumors of a break-up in September, Parker and Longoria, who'd been dating two years, got engaged in November.

Tony presented Eva with a 5-carat, emerald-cut, 248-diamond engagement ring mounted on a white gold setting. French jewelry designer Jean Dousset made the ring.

Us reports that Monique Lhuillier, an award-winning bridal designer whose clients have included singer Pink and actress Alicia Silverstone, will design Longoria's wedding gown.

Longoria said at the Golden Globes that the wedding would take place in France.

Phil C
01-26-2007, 03:23 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
01-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Oh yeah? Well I give it 7 months, 7 days & 7 hours and they'll be filing for divorce!! :devil: :D

charlesrixey
01-26-2007, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Oh yeah? Well I give it 7 months, 7 days & 7 hours and they'll be filing for divorce!! :devil: :D

bitter, P4S?

i hope it goes really well, that way parker can be distracted come playoff time if they play the mavs

AP Panther Fan
01-26-2007, 05:00 PM

LOL...yep, she should have insisted on a 7 carat diamond rather than 5, with him being superstitious and all. :rolleyes: ;)

pirate4state
01-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
bitter, P4S?

i hope it goes really well, that way parker can be distracted come playoff time if they play the mavs

Nah. Just not a fan of "celebrity couples" thinking they can have normal. I'll be the first to send them an anniversary gift if they make it to 7 years. Hell, if they make it to the alter.

BuffyMars
01-26-2007, 05:19 PM
Nah. Just not a fan of "celebrity couples" thinking they can have normal. I'll be the first to send them an anniversary gift if they make it to 7 years. Hell, if they make it to the alter.

I can't help but agree with you on this one. Hollywood is what messes up the dang divorce statistic.

I mean seriously, think about what ELizabeth Taylor did to the numbers alone. :eek:

Some people just don't take marriage serious...that's just really sad.

Emerson1
01-26-2007, 05:23 PM
They should have it at the at&t center and sell tickets for fans to come see it.