PDA

View Full Version : Golf Road Trip

injuredinmelee
01-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Since I am unemployed now I figured on taking a road trip to Pebble Beach for the PGA stop then maybe Pacific Palisaides the week after. Anyone want to split gas?

injuredinmelee
01-26-2007, 01:03 PM
and of course a stop in Vegas on the way.

bobcat1
01-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Lucky son of a gun. :bigcry: Just once i would love to play or at least see Peeble Beach. Have fun!

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Lets roll.

DU_stud04
01-26-2007, 01:50 PM
oooOOOoooOOOooo.... i woke up and thought it would be a great day for a few rounds on the course. then i realized i left my clubs at my parents house :(.

today is b-e-a- utiful outside :)

44INAROW
01-26-2007, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Since I am unemployed now

I need to catch up, I assume there is a thread about this??

pirate4state
01-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I need to catch up, I assume there is a thread about this?? I don't think so, but I think there should be. You just can't lead with that and not elaborate especially with this group!! :nerd: :D

Spill it injured!!

Snyder_TigerFan
01-26-2007, 02:18 PM
I would love to injured....sounds like a blast (only thing is, I have to work). I had the oppurtunity to go to Bay Hill last year and I enjoyed the heck out of it. I'm looking forward to going to another PGA event.

I'm guessing the recent news of the merger of Abilene Country Club and Fairway Oaks has had a negative impact on you? I hope you find something soon (unless you don't have to;) )

STANG RED
01-26-2007, 02:33 PM
If theres any way I could, I'd be there with ya in a heart beat Injured. Have loads of fun! And dont take any wooden nickles.:D

So, have you decided on which job to take yet? Lubbock?

injuredinmelee
01-26-2007, 02:56 PM
well the ACC/Fairway Merger wasnt helping anything but I am no longer with the company that currently owns Fairway either. Long story. So if anyone needs someone to work for them to where all i have to do is play online poker all day let me know.

STANG RED
01-26-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
well the ACC/Fairway Merger wasnt helping anything but I am no longer with the company that currently owns Fairway either. Long story. So if anyone needs someone to work for them to where all i have to do is play online poker all day let me know.

No problem. I have an extra office all set up with a computer thats online and ready to go. And since you love Austin anyway, it'll be perfect. Problem is, I cant afford to pay you. Will that be a problem?:D

injuredinmelee
01-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
No problem. I have an extra office all set up with a computer thats online and ready to go. And since you love Austin anyway, it'll be perfect. Problem is, I cant afford to pay you. Will that be a problem?:D
possibly a problem unless the food is really really good.