PDA

View Full Version : Bull

Adidas410s
01-26-2007, 11:09 AM
since when do trains run through Bridgeport??? I've been through there at least 100 times and NEVER have I seen a train...and then last night I spent 10 minutes waiting for one to pass!!! :mad:

Bullaholic
01-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
since when do trains run through Bridgeport??? I've been through there at least 100 times and NEVER have I seen a train...and then last night I spent 10 minutes waiting for one to pass!!! :mad:

It's part of our town security system, Adidas. We halt "suspicious" looking people at rr crossings in order to electronically scan their vehicles. We like to know when "spies" from the big city come up to steal our secrets of the good life and "spy" on our football practices. You were lucky you were not asked for your visa. :D

Actually, there is a lot of rock aggregate which is shipped by rail from the quarrys north of Bridgeport, in Chico. These trains generally run later in the evenings---you were lucky enough to have encountered one of these.

Adidas410s
01-26-2007, 11:22 AM
It's not like I was driving over 400 miles in 7 hours last night...Bridgeport had to get in the way!!!! :mad:

Oh...and classic answer. Alright...back to my downlow hiatus (we'll see) as I am being FORCED to go to the golf course on a sunny, 50 degree, Friday afternoon! :)

Bullaholic
01-26-2007, 11:27 AM
It's not like I was driving over 400 miles in 7 hours last night...Bridgeport had to get in the way!!!! :mad:

Oh...and classic answer. Alright...back to my downlow hiatus (we'll see) as I am being FORCED to go to the golf course on a sunny, 50 degree, Friday afternoon! :)

From other golf threads, it appears that Rick feels that you would have a better game if you wouldn't use the clubs and just picked the ball up and threw it as far as you can on each hole. :D

pirate4state
01-26-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
From other golf threads, it appears that Rick feels that you would have a better game if you wouldn't use the clubs and just picked the ball up and threw it as far as you can on each hole. :D

LOL! :clap:

:o Oh wait, this thread was only for "bull" :rolleyes: :D :devil:

Bullaholic
01-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Not so--I declare it open to all and---DOG PILE ON ADIDAS!

Phil C
01-26-2007, 11:59 AM
Hey Ad did you get to see the engine? When you have to stop for a train and you miss the engine it is like you missed the whole train.

:)

Adidas410s
01-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey Ad did you get to see the engine? When you have to stop for a train and you miss the engine it is like you missed the whole train.

:)

sadly enough...I did! :(

Adidas410s
01-29-2007, 09:37 AM
oh and Bull...ANOTHER TRAIN LAST NIGHT!!! What is going on in Bridgeport??? I've never seen a train there in my life...now I'm 2 for 2 in the past 4 days!!! :mad:

CHS_CG
01-29-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

how dare you open somebody elses thread!

Bullaholic
01-29-2007, 10:16 AM
oh and Bull...ANOTHER TRAIN LAST NIGHT!!! What is going on in Bridgeport??? I've never seen a train there in my life...now I'm 2 for 2 in the past 4 days!!! :mad:

Boy, you must really be tripping the security system. Maybe you look like a yankee or a left-coaster to the cameras. :D

BTW--sure wish you would let me know when you're coming thru so I can have my 8-yr old grandson meet you----I want to show him what not eating your vegetables can do to you. :D