PDA

View Full Version : Mavs lose to Bulls 96-85

Bull's-eye
01-26-2007, 01:17 AM
This loss drops Dallas to the #2 spot in the West behind the red hot Phoenix Suns. Dirk scored 28 points, but only shot 7-22 from the field. The Mavs second leading scorer Josh Howard also had a poor shooting game. He was 4-20 from the field, scoring only 9 points. Entering the fourth quarter, Nowitzki was 4-for-16 and Howard was 1-for-15.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-26-2007, 02:45 AM
They'll still win the championship and anyone who thinks they wont can...well i dont know what they can do because i Odnt wanna get rommed.

bulldogman06
01-26-2007, 03:54 AM
Go Spurs Go. At least my team gives me a reason to believe they can actually win a championship.... :D

3afan
01-26-2007, 07:45 AM
Mavs didnt shoot well and were outrebounded ..... but hey, I'll take 18 out of 20 any day (or whatever it is)

Phil C
01-26-2007, 10:38 AM
:(

Bull's-eye
01-26-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
They'll still win the championship and anyone who thinks they wont can...well i dont know what they can do because i Odnt wanna get rommed.

Dallas has a great team and are very capable of winning it all, but just getting out of the Western Conference will be very difficult. Phoenix currently has the best record and home court advantage. San Antonio is a veteran playoff team that is capable of going all the way. With the return of Yao, Houston could be a very dangerous team. Denver has really improved by acquiring Iverson and don't count out Kobe and the Lakers.

Emerson1
01-26-2007, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Dallas has a great team and are very capable of winning it all, but just getting out of the Western Conference will be very difficult. Phoenix currently has the best record and home court advantage. San Antonio is a veteran playoff team that is capable of going all the way. With the return of Yao, Houston could be a very dangerous team. Denver has really improved by acquiring Iverson and don't count out Kobe and the Lakers.
Dallas only needs 1 more win over them to get the tie breaker, and so far the suns are 0-5 against the Wests elite.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Dallas only needs 1 more win over them to get the tie breaker, and so far the suns are 0-5 against the Wests elite. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hansum Stranger
01-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
Go Spurs Go. At least my team gives me a reason to believe they can actually win a championship.... :D

The Spurs are to old and have no depth. They are basically a 6 man team. 2nd round and out this year.

Bull's-eye
01-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Phoenix started the season with 6 losses in their first 9 games. They have only lost 2 games after November 18 and have not lost a game in 2007. Phoenix is a much better team than the one that struggled earlier in the season.

kaorder1999
01-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Phoenix started the season with 6 losses in their first 9 games. They have only lost 2 games after November 18 and have not lost a game in 2007. Phoenix is a much better team than the one that struggled earlier in the season.
Dallas is 35-5 in their last 40....in that time Phoenix has gained ground on them! amazing

Bull's-eye
01-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
The Spurs are to old and have no depth. They are basically a 6 man team. 2nd round and out this year.

They may be getting old and lack some depth, but they do have a lot of (winning) playoff experience. In the playoffs, teams usually don't play too deep of a rotation. There are also more days rest between games. Don't count the Spurs out just yet.