PDA

View Full Version : Bath & Body Works

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 03:04 PM
So...I went to B&B at lunch...and I came to the realization that anyone and their mama could pass gas in that store and no one would be the wiser.

Food for thought.

Fotbol
01-25-2007, 03:06 PM
I love a woman in Mango:eek: :eek: :eek:

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 03:07 PM
Sensual Amber is the best! :p :D :inlove:

Blastoderm55
01-25-2007, 03:08 PM
I have a not-so-hidden love for that store. True, it does mask my gas, but the stuff in there makes me jealous of women. You get all the nice smelling stuff. :mad:

Fotbol
01-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I have a not-so-hidden love for that store. True, it does mask my gas, but the stuff in there makes me jealous of women. You get all the nice smelling stuff. :mad:
We Men have stuff too......Degree, AXE, BABY Powder, and Parish Hilton for men, will have any woman sniffing on you all night long...All Nite;)

Blastoderm55
01-25-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Fotbol
We Men have stuff too......Degree, AXE, BABY Powder, and Parish Hilton for men, will have any woman sniffing on you all night long...All Nite;)

Funny, I do use Degree deodorant. Axe was cute when I was younger, but it doesn't really smell good. I'm not too fond or baby powder, nor Ms. Hilton.

Bath and Body Works needs to make Japanese Cherry Blossom for Him. :p

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 03:14 PM
I have a theory that Bath & Body works WILL someday rule the world.

You see they have created the MASTER plan of all plans. THEY know how to reel you in and keep coming back to their store.

I used to like Victoria's Secret smells better. But now....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....B&B snatched me into their little web too!

You see....they have this little thing they like to call "coupons" or "discounts"...yah....AH-MAY-ZING!

And what they do is every single time you buy something...they give you one....and you look at it...and you go...oh man I want that! Oh shoot...doesn't start til' next week. Sorry love.

So guess what you anticipately wait for...next week....and you go and you do your thing...prob even buy a lil' more than you expected....and whammo! FREE PRODUCT WITH NEXT $10 PURCHASE!

BASTARDS!!! :mad:

"May I please have your email (so I may remind you of our sales and promotions)?"

"May I please have your telephone # (so that I may keep track of the amount that we have brainwashed you)?

I'm telling you....Hell smells like Sweet Pea.

Fotbol
01-25-2007, 03:15 PM
My woman likes me fresh out of the shower with the smell of CoCoa Butter, I really can't wear all that stuff to bed.

Blastoderm55
01-25-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I have a theory that Bath & Body works WILL someday rule the world.

You see they have created the MASTER plan of all plans. THEY know how to reel you in and keep coming back to their store.

I used to like Victoria's Secret smells better. But now....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....B&B snatched me into their little web too!

You see....they have this little thing they like to call "coupons" or "discounts"...yah....AH-MAY-ZING!

And what they do is every single time you buy something...they give you one....and you look at it...and you go...oh man I want that! Oh shoot...doesn't start til' next week. Sorry love.

So guess what you anticipately wait for...next week....and you go and you do your thing...prob even buy a lil' more than you expected....and whammo! FREE PRODUCT WITH NEXT $10 PURCHASE!

BASTARDS!!! :mad:

"May I please have your email (so I may remind you of our sales and promotions)?"

"May I please have your telephone # (so that I may keep track of the amount that we have brainwashed you)?

I'm telling you....Hell smells like Sweet Pea.

I think I used about $30 worth of those next-purchase coupons while Christmas shopping. :p

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
I think I used about $30 worth of those next-purchase coupons while Christmas shopping. :p

See!! See!!

They got you too!!!

:doh:

luvhoops34
01-25-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm just not much on Bath & Body stuff. Mainly bc there isn't a store close by and having to drive 55 miles just to get some lotion or soap is a pain in the ***. :(

Blastoderm55
01-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
I'm just not much on Bath & Body stuff. Mainly bc there isn't a store close by and having to drive 55 miles just to get some lotion or soap is a pain in the ***. :(

At least your town as a Wells Fargo! I hate having to drive to Calallen or Kenedy just to make deposits. :mad:

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 03:25 PM
I have to drive either to Cushing or Tyler from Rusk to deposit a check. :mad:

Ranger Mom
01-25-2007, 03:26 PM
I like their aromatherapy stuff.

The eucalyptus spearmint is GREAT!!!

Blastoderm55
01-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

My mom-in-law loves that stuff.

CHS_CG
01-25-2007, 04:15 PM
HornetMom and I went on Sunday and they had a 5 dollar sale. Yeah spent WAY to much money in there, but my favorite sent would have to be moonlight path. Smells soo good. then I got some hand soap for the bathroom here at the office (mind you i work with 8 guys and im the only girl) and they used it and i see 3 of them smelling there hands tellin me how great the Black Raspberry Vanilla soap smelt soo good.

burnet44
01-25-2007, 04:24 PM

yep good stuff
I stay clear
the women spend too much
I know I wood
so I stay clear

MHSvarsity2007
01-25-2007, 05:12 PM

i loooove that stuff...i have 2 of those sugar scrubs in my cabinet right now! i personally am a fan of the white tea & ginger, black raspbery vanilla and i looooove the christmas scents

carter08
01-25-2007, 05:13 PM
We have a new Downlow addict on our hands

Blastoderm55
01-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
i loooove that stuff...i have 2 of those sugar scrubs in my cabinet right now! i personally am a fan of the white tea & ginger, black raspbery vanilla and i looooove the christmas scents

I got my fiancee a big bottle of the Peppermint lotion. I also gave gift sets to my younger sister and cousin that had the yummy hot chocolate and gingerbread scents.