PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush Picture

kaorder1999
01-25-2007, 09:43 AM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/tools/med/2007/01/ipt/1169687303.jpg

Is he thinking about the loss he just encountered Sunday or is he thinking about these audio tapes that are about to nail him to the wall??

kaorder1999
01-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Well...I guess it wont hurt him as much as it ould the USC program. I hate it for the other people in that program that will be affected by his mistakes

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999

Is he thinking about the loss he just encountered Sunday or is he thinking about these audio tapes that are about to nail him to the wall??

Audio tapes?

kaorder1999
01-25-2007, 09:45 AM
AUDIO TAPES (http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=AuPFVS4PxtPUfD8R.5DIeYM5nYcB?slug=cr-bushtapes012407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 09:45 AM
It's about damn time they settle this!

kaorder1999
01-25-2007, 09:46 AM
PART OF THE STORY

Tale of the tapes?

By Jason Cole and Charles Robinson, Yahoo! Sports
January 24, 2007
SAN DIEGO – A federal investigation into extortion claims by New Orleans Saints running back Reggie Bush and his family has revealed the existence of taped conversations that could confirm Bush took cash and gifts while he was playing football for the University of Southern California.

Lloyd Lake, an investor in a failed sports marketing agency which attempted to launch with Bush as its first client, is the subject of a grand jury probe into the extortion claims. The agency – called New Era Sports & Entertainment – was founded by Lake and San Diego businessman Michael Michaels. Lake told Yahoo! Sports in August 2006 that he contributed a portion of the cash and gifts allegedly given to Bush and his family as part of an agreement to represent the then-USC running back when he signed an NFL contract.

According to multiple sources in an ongoing Yahoo! Sports investigation, nearly $280,000 in cash, rent and gifts was allegedly given to Bush and his family. Lake and Michaels both said in August 2006 that they planned to file a lawsuit against Bush.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-25-2007, 09:48 AM
AUDIO TAPES (http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=AuPFVS4PxtPUfD8R.5DIeYM5nYcB?slug=cr-bushtapes012407&prov=yhoo&type=lgns)

Gracias

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 10:01 AM
I think he's totally inncocent.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

I JUST PEED A LIL' FROM LAUGHING SO HARD.

Bravo. Dumbass.

:rolleyes: :clap:

Phil C
01-25-2007, 10:01 AM
:eek:

Phil C
01-25-2007, 10:23 AM
This could mean that Oklahoma who was whipped by USC 55 to 19 may get the 2004 NC by default even though had Reggie sat on the bench USC still would have whipped them. The Chief is probably delighted. :)

kaorder1999
01-25-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
This could mean that Oklahoma who was whipped by USC 55 to 19 may get the 2004 NC by default even though had Reggie sat on the bench USC still would have whipped them. The Chief is probably delighted. :)

Actually I heard someone from the NCAA say that these types of incidents would not strip a title from a team. Cant remember who said that but it was brought up by someone in the media. THey said that is no circumstance would Oklahoma be awarded the title. Who knows!

Txbroadcaster
01-25-2007, 10:28 AM
The NCAA wont strip USC of the title unless it can prove the school had knowledge of the gifts Schools get in trouble for what is called lack of institutional control, and if this is a single event then they might lose a couple of scholarships but that is it.

kaorder1999
01-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
The NCAA wont strip USC of the title unless it can prove the school had knowledge of the gifts Schools get in trouble for what is called lack of institutional control, and if this is a single event then they might lose a couple of scholarships but that is it.

exactly...but like he said....in no circumstances would the title be awarded to Oklahoma. Apparantly it could possibly be stipped from USC but would not be awarded to Oklahoma the way he made it sound!

Phil C
01-25-2007, 10:53 AM
Reggie Bush won the Heisman Trophy in 2005. You don't suppose they gave a technically ineligible player the trophy do you? That would be a shame and a disgrace.

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Reggie Bush won the Heisman Trophy in 2005. You don't suppose they gave a technically ineligible player the trophy do you? That would be a shame and a disgrace.

That's what I've been screaming since day one! :foul:

But, under no circumstances do I want him to be stripped of the Heisman. I don't want Vince being runner-up, and having to win the Heisman that way.

He was deserving in the beginning and didn't get it, so let Bush, the cheater, and traitor keeps his trophy as a reminder.

Adidas410s
01-25-2007, 10:59 AM

I doubt that the Vince would want to accept the trophy that was not awarded to him. He seems to friends with Bush and he would likely say something to the effect of, "The award was given to Reggie based on his performance on the field. The voters felt he was the best player in the country that year...and even if they take the trophy away...that doesn't effect the way he played. Besides...I'm now NFL Rookie of the Year and am on my way to winning 3 Super Bowls within my first 10 years in the NFL." :)

Adidas410s
01-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

But, under no circumstances do I want him to be stripped of the Heisman. I don't want Vince being runner-up, and having to win the Heisman that way.

He was deserving in the beginning and didn't get it, so let Bush, the cheater, and traitor keeps his trophy as a reminder.

How did he cheat ON THE FIELD...which is where the Heisman was determined?? Do you think that he played harder because his family had received money?? I doubt that to be the case. I'm not sure how you could call him a traitor either...

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I doubt that the Vince would want to accept the trophy that was not awarded to him. He seems to friends with Bush and he would likely say something to the effect of, "The award was given to Reggie based on his performance on the field. The voters felt he was the best player in the country that year...and even if they take the trophy away...that doesn't effect the way he played. Besides...I'm now NFL Rookie of the Year and am on my way to winning 3 Super Bowls within my first 10 years in the NFL." :)

Amen brutha, amen! Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah!

Buffy: Future baby's mama of Vince Young. *swooning again* :inlove:

Txbroadcaster
01-25-2007, 11:02 AM
How did he cheat ON THE FIELD...which is where the Heisman was determined?? Do you think that he played harder because his family had received money?? I doubt that to be the case. I'm not sure how you could call him a traitor either...

If u break a rule it is cheating..whether the rule is on the field or off the field

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 11:03 AM

Hey I didn't say he didn't play great ON THE FIELD.

And as far as being a traitor, I don't think that is fair to other USC players.

S'all I'm saying.

Adidas410s
01-25-2007, 11:11 AM
Buffy: Future baby's mama of Vince Young. *swooning again* :inlove:

ATTENTION TERRY BEAR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

BuffyMars
01-25-2007, 11:15 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!!!

My work here is done!

Adidas410s
01-25-2007, 11:29 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!!!

My work here is done!

:evillol::evillol::evillol:

Emerson1
01-25-2007, 07:07 PM

I would rather USC not be stripped of their 04 title, and make OU the NC champs after the beat down they received.

bandera7
01-25-2007, 07:29 PM
Both VY and Reggie Bush were amazing that year. I may be one of the few on hear that feels this way, but I do think Reggie deserved the trophy, and regardless of what comes of this investigation, still deserves it. This says nothing against VY, as he also played amazing the whole year. Bush was just off the charts in how well he played. And remember, I know it has already been said, the heisman is determined on the field. And I think that we are all being a little bit stupid if we think that almost every big college football player in the nation doesnt receive things like this.

GOFOR2
01-25-2007, 09:28 PM

The Modern Day Henry Hill