PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom

CenTexSports
01-25-2007, 08:41 AM
Please tell us about your birthday celebration. I would think that the LAST birthday before becoming a RANGER GRANDMOTHER would be huge. What did you eat, think and do. Was there drinking and orneryness involved? Did all of your admirers (I started to say boyfriends) give you presents? Did you play any touch football or have any other physical activities?

Thanks for sharing this special day with us!

Ranger Mom
01-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Please tell us about your birthday celebration. I would think that the LAST birthday before becoming a RANGER GRANDMOTHER would be huge. What did you eat, think and do. Was there drinking and orneryness involved? Did all of your admirers (I started to say boyfriends) give you presents? Did you play any touch football or have any other physical activities?

Thanks for sharing this special day with us!

Ummm....the entire family came over, and my parents brought food from "Johnny's BBQ" and a strawberry cake.

Then me and my dad poked around on all the phone jacks and ended up in the attic splicing cable.

At 7:00 they left so I could watch Amercian Idol. After it was over at 9:00, I went and took a bath. When I got out, my husband was sound asleep, so I played Cranium with the kids.

Then, I had an impromptu yahoo chat with my fellow ROMMEES from another board and got in bed about 12:30!!

It was a rather tame evening...sorry to disappoint you!!:D :D

CenTexSports
01-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Sounds rather grandmotherly. What a letdown.

Ranger Mom
01-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Sounds rather grandmotherly. What a letdown.

Sorry! I don't "let loose" when the parents are around! I really don't wanna get "The lecture"!!

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-25-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sorry! I don't "let loose" when the parents are around! I really don't wanna get "The lecture"!!

You still get those, that's not cool. I thought I was getting too old to hear them but apparently not.

Ranger Mom
01-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
You still get those, that's not cool. I thought I was getting too old to hear them but apparently not.

No...I don't get them, I don't get caught!!

My siblings (or little sister anyway) leads a really wild lifestyle, so I am put on somewhat of a pedestal by my family!!

Don't wanna do anything to get myself knocked off!!:D :D :D

CenTexSports
01-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Send pictures of your sister.

Ranger Mom
01-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Send pictures of your sister.

Trust me, you wouldn't want to see them.

She is 2 years younger than me and looks about 10 years older.

She has lived a ROUGH life!

pirate4state
01-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Ummm....the entire family came over, and my parents brought food from "Johnny's BBQ" and a strawberry cake.

Then me and my dad poked around on all the phone jacks and ended up in the attic splicing cable.

At 7:00 they left so I could watch Amercian Idol. After it was over at 9:00, I went and took a bath. When I got out, my husband was sound asleep, so I played Cranium with the kids.

Then, I had an impromptu yahoo chat with my fellow ROMMEES from another board and got in bed about 12:30!!

It was a rather tame evening...sorry to disappoint you!!:D :D

So, did you get your computer up & running?

Ranger Mom
01-25-2007, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
So, did you get your computer up & running?

Some what....it is a little "southern engineered" right now, as far as the phone line goes.

But it will work temporarily until we are better prepared to do what had to be done in the attic!