PDA

View Full Version : I was the amusement at the local coop...

lepfan
01-25-2007, 12:04 AM
....yesterday. It seems a cat decided to use the warmth of my engine compartment to its advantage. I think he was in there at least 24 hours! I really did not want to open the hood of the car #1 because I just could not face the fact that I may see a half dead and mangled cat, and #2 if the cat was not hurt I really didn't want it attaching its claws to my face as it jumped out.

They found in nestled tightly under some cables...it was unable to get out by itself. Luckily, a lady at the coop said to box it up and she would take it home to the farm.

The guys were pretty amused with me and my "momma drama". I thanked them with a couple of dozen donuts this morning! It never fails...things like this only happen when my husband is half way across the country!

luvhoops34
01-25-2007, 09:03 AM
I guess yall don't have too many stray cats and dogs when the weather gets real cold....:eek:

Blastoderm55
01-25-2007, 11:37 AM
When I was younger, my mom, sis and I took a trip to Austin. Given that we were from a tiny buttplug town, we were extremely excited. However, throughout the drive to the big city, we were tortured by a terrible stench. Upon arrivable, we stopped at an auto shop to see if there was perhaps something wrong with our A/C. Much to our surprise, there was a dead cat in the engine. From what I recall, the guys at the shop estimated it had been there for a few days. Quite a stinky debacle. :doh:

lepfan
01-25-2007, 01:40 PM
No strays around here....unless they are frozen stiff! My cat did find time to go out for a 3 day fling during all this mess. I am sure she will bless me with about 5 babies come Spring Break!