his school district closed this sight to him...:(

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-24-2007, 11:37 PM
What? Please explain.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-25-2007, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
What? Please explain.

Just a question...Since you piss excellence, does that mean you drink success?

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Just a question...Since you piss success, does that mean you drink excellence?

That is an excellent question and being the biologist I am I'll try and give you a good answer. Since piss is normally full of nitrates and phosphate, pretty much waste then that would mean excellence is pretty much the waste from what I eat. So in essence I eat something far greater than excellence my friend, just don't know what it is exactly.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-25-2007, 01:32 AM
That is an excellent question and being the biologist I am I'll try and give you a good answer. Since piss is normally full of nitrates and phosphate, pretty much waste then that would mean excellence is pretty much the waste from what I eat. So in essence I eat something far greater than excellence my friend, just don't know what it is exactly.

This could lead to very interesting revelations in the composition of excellence as we know it. Investigate your findings and let us get to the bottom of this.

maestro
01-25-2007, 07:00 AM
downlow must have been put on the " homeland security risk " list by the school district?

he is locked off of it.....:(

miss his comments.....

especially with tech's big victories thjis past week.

18handicap
01-25-2007, 01:46 PM
You mean they actually have computers in Wharton? (kidding)

Phil C
01-25-2007, 02:04 PM

Hey ASU did you know that they study DNA in some biology courses?

raider red 2000
01-25-2007, 05:41 PM
yes they have taken it away :(

i bothered the wrong person in the district aparently.

oh well.

and the worst part, is that it was taken away the first week of the playoffs.

but i do occassionally check at home.

thanks for the concern.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey ASU did you know that they study DNA in some biology courses?

Haha yes. I'm actually in Molecular Biology right now, that's pretty much all we'll talk about, and I've taken Advanced Genetics.

tigerpride_08
01-25-2007, 06:55 PM
our school is foolish...you can't block such importance as this website...:D

BU97
01-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Yep some person decided for the whole district that we were not mature enough to resist the temptation of the downlow from school. I think that the downlow was blamed for low TAKS scores or something.

tigerpride_08
01-25-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by BU97
Yep some person decided for the whole district that we were not mature enough to resist the temptation of the downlow from school. I think that the downlow was blamed for low TAKS scores or something.

i know thats why i suck it up...:)

carter08
01-25-2007, 06:58 PM
The Downlow is available in the Dub

NHSBulldogs75 is always on the DL instead of teaching