PDA

View Full Version : Jason Garrett to be hired by Cows...

Adidas410s
01-24-2007, 10:36 PM
as EITHER the Offensive Coordinator or Head Coach according to ESPN...they aren't sure what position yet.

BuffyMars
01-24-2007, 10:46 PM
:helpme:

SintonFan
01-25-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
as EITHER the Offensive Coordinator or Head Coach according to ESPN...they aren't sure what position yet.
How do you hire an OC or DC before a HC is hired? Isn't that bass-ackward and defeating for those who might want to be a HC?:mad: :( :(

SintonFan_inAustin
01-25-2007, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
How do you hire an OC or DC before a HC is hired? Isn't that bass-ackward and defeating for those who might want to be a HC?:mad: :( :(
Jerry runs the show. He will pick the OC and DC not the HC. Garrett might be OC by tommorrow as he has a deadline by thursday from the Dolphins to make a decision.
Hes currently a QB coach for the dolphins. But the Cowboys are now considering him for a candidate for the Head Coaching job.
Secondary coach Todd Bowless is considered the top candidate to get the Defensive Coordinator job.

I dont care who coaches them, just get the boys back to being Super Bowl contenders again.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-25-2007, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Jerry runs the show. He will pick the OC and DC not the HC. Garrett might be OC by tommorrow as he has a deadline by thursday from the Dolphins to make a decision.
Hes currently a QB coach for the dolphins. But the Cowboys are now considering him for a candidate for the Head Coaching job.
Secondary coach Todd Bowless is considered the top candidate to get the Defensive Coordinator job.

I dont care who coaches them, just get the boys back to being Super Bowl contenders again.

I like the idea of him as an OC, he may well be a head coach someday but not yet. He knows how things work in Dallas obviously and has been around some amazing Cowboy teams. I just don't think he is ready to be a HC. Hell, he couldn't do any worse than Campo, give him a shot Jerry, we all know you will do what you want reguardless of what other sane people think.

Phil C
01-25-2007, 10:03 AM
Too bad the Texans' owner isn't an on hands type guy like Jerry. Then they might have got Vince Young as they should have and as their fans begged them too.