PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Mad & Sad.....

Bullaholic
01-24-2007, 04:32 PM
As an American, the following story makes me outraged and sad. I hope this doesn't spark any political firestorms or discussions--- I know we have made our mistakes, too----this has to with human decency and respect for the sanctity of life:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/01/24/iraq.helicopter.crash.ap/index.html

Blastoderm55
01-24-2007, 04:36 PM
Very sad. :( Our men and women need to come home NOW.

Old Green
01-24-2007, 04:52 PM
I read that this morning. These kind of cowardly acts make it hard for me to show compassion for the people over there. They say their religion is one of peace . All I have seen is one one of savagery.

Bullaholic
01-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Some of our soldiers have been guilty of committing a few war atrocities, but it is not the standing policy of our military to condone and encourage such acts of cowardice and savagery, much less glorify it in the name of any cause.

Blastoderm55
01-24-2007, 05:02 PM
I'd commit more than a few atrocities if I had my buddies around me were being blown up and I was in constant fear that the car driving at me was an IED. Our military isn't designed for this sort of occupation. They should not be over there dying for people who would shoot them in the back of the head if given the chance. :mad:

Adidas410s
01-24-2007, 05:11 PM
it's things such as this that make me have irrational thoughts...maybe we just go through and bomb everything in sight (that would probably turn out to cost less than all of the relief/rebuilding efforts) and FORCE them to start their country over from scratch...with little to no remaining infrastructure.

NOTE: I did say that these were irrational thoughts and not something that I think we should in reality attempt to do! ;)

bobcat1
01-24-2007, 05:12 PM
I say that Sunni neighborhood needs to be a paking lot or a crater. If good people are in that neighborhood at the time of the bombing, Oh well it sucks to be them. Bad timing on their part. Besides if you wallow with swine, you will get mud on you. Blow the whole dang place to Allah! :foul: Then ask who wants to be next?:mad:

thewyliefan
01-24-2007, 05:13 PM
just drop one of those big bombs we have and lets just turn it into the worlds largest glass factory:)

Adidas410s
01-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Blow the whole dang place to Allah! :foul: Then ask who wants to be next?:mad:
They might run out of virgins to hand out a bit too fast if we do that...;)

carter08
01-24-2007, 05:25 PM
So if you aren't Christian then you should die

Very narrow minded of you

bobcat1
01-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
They might run out of virgins to hand out a bit too fast if we do that...;) Who cares! Cut the head of of your enemies as they did in the old testament. Leave no one living. Wipe out the whole bunch of them. My dad used to whoop all 5 kids to be sure he got the right one. LOL At least we wouldn't miss the bad ones.

carter08
01-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Who cares! Cut the head of of your enemies as they did in the old testament. Leave no one living. Wipe out the whole bunch of them. My dad used to whoop all 5 kids to be sure he got the right one. LOL At least we wouldn't miss the bad ones.

Whippimg kids and blowing up Muslims are VERY different

bobcat1
01-24-2007, 05:29 PM
No kidding Carter? :doh:

pirate4state
01-24-2007, 05:32 PM
I say that Sunni neighborhood needs to be a paking lot or a crater. If good people are in that neighborhood at the time of the bombing, Oh well it sucks to be them. Bad timing on their part. Besides if you wallow with swine, you will get mud on you. Blow the whole dang place to Allah! :foul: Then ask who wants to be next?:mad:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bobcat1
Originally posted by carter08
So if you aren't Christian then you should die

Very narrow minded of you
That is not what I said. I said that country. I never said Muslim Christian or Anarchist........ You ASS U ME D!

Hansum Stranger
Whippimg kids and blowing up Muslims are VERY different

Kid genius strikes again :rolleyes:

bobcat1
01-24-2007, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Hansum Stranger
Kid genius strikes again :rolleyes: This is getting to be regular but we agree again! :D

pirate4state
01-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Kid genius strikes again :rolleyes: LOL

carter08
01-24-2007, 05:35 PM
No kidding Carter? :doh:

Your views are horrible

Blow the whole dang place to Allah!

Should we also blow India to Buddha? How about blowing Isreal to G-d?
No?

remember
Every religion has its radicals. Think back to the Crusades. Christians killed members other religions in an attempt to reclaim the "Holy Land"

bobcat1
01-24-2007, 05:43 PM
Your views are horrible

Should we also blow India to Buddha? How about blowing Isreal to G-d?
No?

remember
Every religion has its radicals. Think back to the Crusades. Christians killed members other religions in an attempt to reclaim the "Holy Land" I don't recall those 2 countries or their religion beliefs causing their people to execute our people or fly planes into our buildings. Do you Mr Stand Up for Everyone but American's Rights boy? Are you from Austin?

Hansum Stranger
01-24-2007, 05:45 PM
This is getting to be regular but we agree again! :D

You could do worse, you could be agreeing with Carter08 :D

thewyliefan
01-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Mr Stand Up for Everyone but American's Rights boy haha...classic

carter08
01-24-2007, 05:52 PM
I don't recall those 2 countries or their religion beliefs causing their people to execute our people or fly planes into our buildings. Do you Mr Stand Up for Everyone but American's Rights boy? Are you from Austin?

Everyone should have the same rights

America needs to become Switzerland. Give everyone over 18 a gun. No one will attack us

Blastoderm55
01-24-2007, 05:55 PM

America needs to become Switzerland. Give everyone over 18 a gun. No one will attack us

I thought everyone over 18 already had a gun. :thinking:

And no one attacks Switzerland because they don't screw with anyone else. Its a nice stance when you think about it. :)

mistanice
01-24-2007, 06:12 PM
canada?

Hansum Stranger
01-24-2007, 06:24 PM

If you really believe that, then you should love GWB for giving the Iraqi's a chance at a democracy. It's not worked yet, but Rome wasn't build in a day either.

Blastoderm55
01-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Rome wasn't build in a day either.

No, but it fell in one day. The United Empire of America could too face the fate of Rome if we don't change our foreign policy.

Hansum Stranger
01-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
No, but it fell in one day. The United Empire of America could too face the fate of Rome if we don't change our foreign policy.

That's been said for over 50 years. If people would not cry about collateral damage this war would be over with already. Just like Bobcat1 said, get out out or get blown up.

bobcat1
01-24-2007, 06:52 PM

America needs to become Switzerland. Give everyone over 18 a gun. No one will attack us So everyone should be forced to own a gun?:thinking: :doh: :rolleyes:

Maybe you should move to Iraq or Switzerland. :clap: :clap:

carter08
01-24-2007, 06:56 PM
So everyone should be forced to own a gun?:thinking: :doh: :rolleyes:

Maybe you should move to Iraq or Switzerland. :clap: :clap:

Switzerland's foreign policy WORKSp
Ours does NOT WORK

Pudlugger
01-24-2007, 06:57 PM
Very sad. :( Our men and women need to come home NOW.

No, we need to take care of business now and there and give these bastids a dirt nap. Cut and run is not the answer when you are in a war defending yourself against such evil people. If we don't fight them in Iraq they will come here to fight us in our towns, malls and homes. These people want to kill you. You need to stop drinking the Koolaid.:mad:

Pudlugger
01-24-2007, 07:00 PM
I thought everyone over 18 already had a gun. :thinking:

And no one attacks Switzerland because they don't screw with anyone else. Its a nice stance when you think about it. :)

No it is because everyone with big money including despots have their cash on deposit there. You don't .... in your own foxhole son.:cool:

mistanice
01-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
No, we need to take care of business now and there and give these bastids a dirt nap. Cut and run is not the answer when you are in a war defending yourself against such evil people. If we don't fight them in Iraq they will come here to fight us in our towns, malls and homes. These people want to kill you. You need to stop drinking the Koolaid.:mad:

I still do not understand why they want to kill me(us). What did I(we) do to them?

bobcat1
01-24-2007, 07:05 PM
Switzerland's foreign policy WORKSp
Ours does NOT WORK
Fine! Move there! Back our leaders or get the He77 out!

carter08
01-24-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger

evil

hmm
someone sounds closed minded

bobcat1
01-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
I still do not understand why they want to kill me(us). What did I(we) do to them? In their "bible" the Koran, it instructs them to kill all infidels. An infidel is any non-muslim. Their Allah says to kill us and they are trying to do it.

carter08
01-24-2007, 07:10 PM
In their "bible" the Koran, it instructs them to kill all infidels. An infidel is any non-muslim. Their Allah says to kill us and they are trying to do it.

um, no

the koran says to convert the heatherns to the Islamic faith. It also says to respect "people of the book", i.e. Christians and Jews

pirate4state
01-24-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I hope this doesn't spark any political firestorms or discussions--- Well so much for hope!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Give someone an inch & they take a mile.

mistanice
01-24-2007, 07:12 PM
In their "bible" the Koran, it instructs them to kill all infidels. An infidel is any non-muslim. Their Allah says to kill us and they are trying to do it.

And they have been doing this for centuries now? I just don't see an end to any of this. Evil breeds Evil. Is there perception of us going to change?