PDA

View Full Version : BAd DAY

coach
01-24-2007, 11:34 AM
So this morning i wake up to late to take a shower so i had to hurry and get dresses and brush my teeth so when i applied the tootpaste and i put the tootbrush in my mouth it had this horrible taste to it only to realize i accedently used after shave.....then i went to class and bombed a quiz and after class i went to my truck only to find a ticket for parking in the wrong spot....i guess you can say ive had a bad day today.....i wish it was friday

BuffyMars
01-24-2007, 11:38 AM
Sorry, it does sound like its been a rough day.

But hey...IT CAN ALWAYS GET WORSE! So keep your head up. :D

Ranger Mom
01-24-2007, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by coach
So this morning i wake up to late to take a shower so i had to hurry and get dresses and brush my teeth so when i applied the tootpaste and i put the tootbrush in my mouth it had this horrible taste to it only to realize i accedently used after shave.....then i went to class and bombed a quiz and after class i went to my truck only to find a ticket for parking in the wrong spot....i guess you can say ive had a bad day today.....i wish it was friday

I feel for you.......BELIEVE me!!:D :D

DU_stud04
01-24-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I feel for you.......BELIEVE me!!:D :D im not sure which one is worse, aftershave or conditioner.....

coach
01-24-2007, 11:44 AM
after shave burns

Ranger Mom
01-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
im not sure which one is worse, aftershave or conditioner.....

I would think aftershave!!

eagles_victory
01-24-2007, 11:48 AM
.....then i went to class and bombed a quiz and after class i told you not to take that class

mwynn05
01-24-2007, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
i told you not to take that class what class?

Old Green
01-24-2007, 03:47 PM
So this morning i wake up to late to take a shower so i had to hurry and get dresses and brush my teeth so when i applied the tootpaste and i put the tootbrush in my mouth it had this horrible taste to it only to realize i accedently used after shave.....then i went to class and bombed a quiz and after class i went to my truck only to find a ticket for parking in the wrong spot....i guess you can say ive had a bad day today.....i wish it was friday I had a day like that once. Instead of after shave on my toothbrush, I put Ben Gay on it. That'll sure wake you up.

AP Panther Fan
01-24-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I had a day like that once. Instead of after shave on my toothbrush, I put Ben Gay on it. That'll sure wake you up.

:eek: I could see those tubes being confused, at least you probably had fresh, minty breath for the rest of the day.:D