PDA

View Full Version : If a post is ONLY meant for ONE particular person...

Ranger Mom
01-24-2007, 10:12 AM
shouldn't it just be taken up in a PM??

Just wondering!! :crazy1: :crazy1:

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-24-2007, 10:15 AM
of course not...that would be completely absurd!!!! oh btw, read my latest blog on myspace when you get a chance, i think you will be impressed.

kaorder1999
01-24-2007, 10:15 AM
how would you boost your post count that way??

pirate4state
01-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

:thinking: :thinking: One would think so. :confused:

BuffyMars
01-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
how would you boost your post count that way??

Hahaha!! Very valid point!

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-24-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
how would you boost your post count that way?? you make a very good point. also, how would we increase our post count unless we make a thread asking about posting a thread that is meant for only one person...GOD I HATE THE OFF SEASON!!!!!!!

Phil C
01-24-2007, 10:17 AM
It is a good point but the problem with it RM is that your pms might get too full and others couldn't pm you. Also I am sure that everyone respects the privacy and has a decent degree of tolerance.

:)

Adidas410s
01-24-2007, 10:19 AM

when was the last time that an "Ad only" thread became an "Ad only" thread??? There are 26 views so far...and I know I've only had to open it 2 or 3 times! :eek:

GOFOR2
01-24-2007, 10:20 AM

I have never understood that either. I supose the same person that does that is the same type of person that would walk onto the set of the JerrySpringer Show to air out their laundry. :rolleyes:

pirate4state
01-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
It is a good point but the problem with it RM is that your pms might get too full and others couldn't pm you. Also I am sure that everyone respects the privacy and has a decent degree of tolerance.

LMAO!! Around here? Tolerance??? http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/hysterical.gif

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
when was the last time that an "Ad only" thread became an "Ad only" thread??? There are 26 views so far...and I know I've only had to open it 2 or 3 times! :eek: mmm...maybe your computer is so fast it is anticipating you opening it so many times in the future and its infecting the thread view count on that thread? impossible i know, but its just a thought.

Bullaholic
01-24-2007, 10:22 AM

Are you admonishing the Godfather, RM? Shame, shame.:D

Adidas410s
01-24-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
mmm...maybe your computer is so fast it is anticipating you opening it so many times in the future and its infecting the thread view count on that thread? impossible i know, but its just a thought.

LOL...there must be something weird going on in the water over there! ;)

Phil C
01-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
I have never understood that either. I supose the same person that does that is the same type of person that would walk onto the set of the JerrySpringer Show to air out their laundry. :rolleyes:

Fortunately my home dryer and washer is working. Whew!

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-24-2007, 10:24 AM
i guess...idk, i try and not drink water. ill stick to dr pepper...but when i do drink water its bottled. all the water over here is bottled. and id prolly cut off my two big toes before id drink the local water...

Phil C
01-24-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Are you admonishing the Godtather, RM? Shame, shame.:D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Bull! But if the mods want it stopped I am a company man and will do as they wish. I didn't see any harm in posting it to Ad here but if others don't see it that way the mods may close or eliminate the thread.

BuffyMars
01-24-2007, 10:25 AM
I am pretty sure Rusk, Texas would win hands down in a competition for worst water. Its digusting. Worse than well water, and we are on city water.:doh:

Phil C
01-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Joke: I wonder what thread they are talking about?

:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Bull! But if the mods want it stopped I am a company man and will do as they wish. I didn't see any harm in posting it to Ad here but if others don't see it that way the mods may close or eliminate the thread. thankyou for explaining some of the things mods do captain obvious!!! i dont think we could have figured that out. hahahaha, im just yankin' yer chain phil, hahaha in the name of tolerance. :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-24-2007, 10:30 AM

BTEXDAD
01-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
I am pretty sure Rusk, Texas would win hands down in a competition for worst water. Its digusting. Worse than well water, and we are on city water.:doh:

When u say well water, or u referring to community water wells? Then I can possibly see the point.
I grew up on well water from a private well on our farm and always thought it was the best tasting water around.

What is bottled water? It's fresh water with no additives.
What is well water from a private well? It's fresh water with no additives.

BuffyMars
01-24-2007, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
When u say well water, or u referring to community water wells? Then I can possibly see the point.
I grew up on well water from a private well on our farm and always thought it was the best tasting water around.

What is bottled water? It's fresh water with no additives.
What is well water from a private well? It's fresh water with no additives.

I'm referring to a private well. You got lucky then, because when it rained where we grew up you got yummy yellow, dirty water to drink and take a bath with!:doh:

Adidas410s
01-24-2007, 10:50 AM
have you been to Lubbock??? Or Seminole...or Brownfield...or any other hole-in-the-wall town around there??

Put LBK in a glass...you'll see floaties...LOTS of them. Put Brownfield water in a styrofoam cup...you'll see a brown tint! :(

pirate4state
01-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Stanton & Sweetwater have nasty water!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

BuffyMars
01-24-2007, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
have you been to Lubbock??? Or Seminole...or Brownfield...or any other hole-in-the-wall town around there??

Put LBK in a glass...you'll see floaties...LOTS of them. Put Brownfield water in a styrofoam cup...you'll see a brown tint! :(

LOL.

(In my Opinion) Sweetwater has the nastiest tasting and its clean looking.

SintonFan
01-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Stanton & Sweetwater have nasty water!! ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Is Sweetwater ironic or were they high when they named that town?:confused:

pirate4state
01-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan

:thinking: I vote for high!! :D

BuffyMars
01-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan

ROFLMAO! High.

BTEXDAD
01-24-2007, 10:57 AM
I'm referring to a private well. You got lucky then, because when it rained where we grew up you got yummy yellow, dirty water to drink and take a bath with!:doh:

i gotcha. My mom and dad still have what's called a shallow well, only about 60 feet deep (was hand dug).
They have only used it for water for cattle for last 15-20 years. It did sometimes get the water mixed in with silt when it rained a lot. I had forgotten about that (You made your point with me).
The main one we used was about 200 ft deep. Water did taste fine and was clean.

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-24-2007, 10:58 AM
you know how the old saying goes

"If its brown, DRINK IT DOWN"
"If its black, SEND IT BACK"

Ranger Mom
01-24-2007, 11:00 AM
The well water around here causes flouride stains on lots of kids teeth.

We have 2 wells, but we buy bottled water to drink and cook with.

BuffyMars
01-24-2007, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
i gotcha. My mom and dad still have what's called a shallow well, only about 60 feet deep (was hand dug).
They have only used it for water for cattle for last 15-20 years. It did sometimes get the water mixed in with silt when it rained a lot. I had forgotten about that (You made your point with me).
The main one we used was about 200 ft deep. Water did taste fine and was clean.

Yeah they have a shallow well. Have for over 40 years, and are FINALLY in the process of getting city water out there. God bless em'!

And yeah the well water you speak of is so much better! :D

BuffyMars
01-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
you know how the old saying goes

"If its brown, DRINK IT DOWN"
"If its black, SEND IT BACK"

ROFLMAO!

And...to think this thread was not meant for us, and we somehow managed to turn it into a conversation about water!

EVIL GENIUSES!!! :evilgrin:

Txbroadcaster
01-24-2007, 11:05 AM
ROFLMAO!

And...to think this thread was not meant for us, and we somehow managed to turn it into a conversation about water!

I see my wife has already learned a valuable tool here on 3DL..Hijacking a thread..She will fit in nicely

DU_stud04
01-24-2007, 11:07 AM
LOL.

(In my Opinion) Sweetwater has the nastiest tasting and its clean looking. and i acctually liked the water growing up :(

pirate4state
01-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
and i acctually liked the water growing up :(

:eek: :eek: :eek: ewwwwwwwwwww - why am I not surprised!!! :D

DU_stud04
01-24-2007, 11:10 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: ewwwwwwwwwww - why am I not surprised!!! :D idk, i was always playing outside so anything tastes good when your outside....the majority of the water i did drink was hoes water, and i think that tastes better than any bottled water anywhere.

idk, i still like the water.... you all are nasty.:)

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-24-2007, 11:10 AM
that is gonna be my next big adventure with my wife, is getting her on here so we can put our kids in a 3A school...

pirate4state
01-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
idk, i was always playing outside so anything tastes good when your outside....the majority of the water i did drink was hoes water, and i think that tastes better than any bottled water anywhere.

idk, i still like the water.... you all are nasty.:)

Whose water??????????????? :evillol: :evillol: :clap:

Phil C
01-24-2007, 11:16 AM
Did you all know that some people think addindg florine to water is an early communist movement in the USA?

:eek:

Ranger Mom
01-24-2007, 11:22 AM
ROFLMAO!

Actually, this thread wasn't directed to anyone.

It was just a question I had that I expected a "free-for-all" answer on!!

I expected correctly!!:D :D :D

DU_stud04
01-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Whose water??????????????? :evillol: :evillol: :clap: hoes... :doh:

hose water.....c'mon now hahahaha

luvhoops34
01-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Wow, I've been gone since early this morning and I fail to see the purpose of this thread. Was it directed at a post that was made by an individual? If so, couldn't it have been taken up in a pm??

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-24-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Wow, I've been gone since early this morning and I fail to see the purpose of this thread. Was it directed at a post that was made by an individual? If so, couldn't it have been taken up in a pm?? hahahaha, you ever seen the movie "U Turn" well you basically just did that and the start and end of that movie are similar to your post and Ranger Mom's post. this thread was pirated and carried away to the land of obscurity. fun times we had this morning.

luvhoops34
01-24-2007, 08:12 PM
:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
01-25-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
Wow, I've been gone since early this morning and I fail to see the purpose of this thread. Was it directed at a post that was made by an individual? If so, couldn't it have been taken up in a pm??

There is no purpose, that was the fun of it!!

It wouldn't have been fun had I sent it in a PM because it wasn't to anyone!:p :p

DaHop72
01-25-2007, 01:22 AM

It wouldn't have been fun had I sent it in a PM because it wasn't to anyone!:p :p Duly noted. :D :D

SintonFan
01-25-2007, 01:31 AM

It wouldn't have been fun had I sent it in a PM because it wasn't to anyone!:p :p
So did "a PM that wasn't sent to anyone" ever make it to it's location or did no one notice?:D :p

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-25-2007, 01:33 AM

Well, this post was meant for one person in particular, or a few persons, so why didn't you take it up in a PM? :mad:

sectionCwannabe
01-25-2007, 01:45 AM

It wouldn't have been fun had I sent it in a PM because it wasn't to anyone!:p :p :thinking: lol

sectionCwannabe
01-25-2007, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Duly noted. :D :D

hahaha :clap:

Ranger Mom
01-25-2007, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Duly noted. :D :D

ROFL!! You just made my day!!:D