PDA

View Full Version : Dont Play Soccer

burnet44
01-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Tattoo Artist Sued Over Penis Tattoo Prank

January 23, 2007 10:03 a.m. EST

Komfie Manalo - All Headline News Correspondent
Buenos Aires, Argentina (AHN) - A tattoo artist from Argentina is facing a lawsuit after drawing a penis on the back of an Argentinean football fan instead of his favorite team's official logo.

Reports said the teenager approached the tattoo artist and asked him to tattoo the logo of the Boca Junior football team on his back.

However, the tattooist was an avid supporter of the rival team and decided to play a prank on his young customer.

After reaching home, the victim proudly showed his parents his new tattoo and was surprised to learn that a penis was tattooed on his back.

According to Argentina's Terra newspaper, the victim said, "I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents."

A police spokesperson added, "The tattooist supports Boca Junior's rival, River Plate, so he got annoyed when the teenager asked him to tattoo Boca's symbol and decided to tattoo a penis instead. Unbelievable!"

CenTexSports
01-24-2007, 09:34 AM
You can't have too many of them!

BTEXDAD
01-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by burnet44
Tattoo Artist Sued Over Penis Tattoo Prank

January 23, 2007 10:03 a.m. EST

Komfie Manalo - All Headline News Correspondent
Buenos Aires, Argentina (AHN) - A tattoo artist from Argentina is facing a lawsuit after drawing a penis on the back of an Argentinean football fan instead of his favorite team's official logo.

Reports said the teenager approached the tattoo artist and asked him to tattoo the logo of the Boca Junior football team on his back.

However, the tattooist was an avid supporter of the rival team and decided to play a prank on his young customer.

After reaching home, the victim proudly showed his parents his new tattoo and was surprised to learn that a penis was tattooed on his back.

According to Argentina's Terra newspaper, the victim said, "I could not see what he was tattooing because he didn't have a mirror. I only saw it when I got home and showed it to my parents."

A police spokesperson added, "The tattooist supports Boca Junior's rival, River Plate, so he got annoyed when the teenager asked him to tattoo Boca's symbol and decided to tattoo a penis instead. Unbelievable!"

That is not a nice tattoo artist, but at the same time I can't help but laugh.

Phil C
01-24-2007, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
That is not a nice tattoo artist, but at the same time I can't help but laugh.

If they have law suits there look out Mr. Artist! :)

Phil C
01-24-2007, 09:53 AM
This thread should have been called Don't Get Tatoos! :)

Or if you do take a friend to keep an eye on your back! :D

GetRDoneStangs
01-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
You can't have too many of them!

I assume you are talking about tatoos?.....:D :D :D :D