PDA

View Full Version : jungle girl??

awizzy
01-24-2007, 12:03 AM
I dont know if there is already a thread for this but i herd on the news tonite about a girl in cambodia that was lost for 18 years in a jungle only to be found last week...does any1 have more information the internet site are kind of bleek??

this is not a joke google "jungle girl" to see what i am talking about

Txbroadcaster
01-24-2007, 12:04 AM
It was all over yahoo last week

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-24-2007, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by awizzy
I dont know if there is already a thread for this but i herd on the news tonite about a girl in cambodia that was lost for 18 years in a jungle only to be found last week...does any1 have more information the internet site are kind of bleek??

this is not a joke google "jungle girl" to see what i am talking about

Pretty crazy story, I read a BBC article on it that stated "she appeared to be half human and half animal, she cannot speak properly and when found was walking like a monkey."

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-24-2007, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Pretty crazy story, I read a BBC article on it that stated "she appeared to be half human and half animal, she cannot speak properly and when found was walking like a monkey."

Why don't you use your usual pickup routine on her? It might work for this one. :D

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-24-2007, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Why don't you use your usual pickup routine on her? It might work for this one. :D

Haha well she seems a little more like an Aggies girl than anything.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-24-2007, 02:50 AM
Haha well she seems a little more like an Aggies girl than anything.

Whoop!

What are you doing up at this time of night?

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-24-2007, 02:52 AM
Studying Molecular Biology unfortunatly.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-24-2007, 02:54 AM
Studying Molecular Biology unfortunatly.

My roommate is doing some project or whatever, and I can't sleep, so it's whatever.