PDA

View Full Version : turning 21 tonight at midnight

gtownpoke
01-23-2007, 07:18 PM
im turning 21 tonight at midnight and my friends are taking me to the bars. anyone have any good stories from their 21st or bar etiquette advice lol?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by gtownpoke
im turning 21 tonight at midnight and my friends are taking me to the bars. anyone have any good stories from their 21st or bar etiquette advice lol?

You actually have to wait a day past your birthday before you can actually buy or consume alcohol in public, but most bars don't enforce it. Have fun and drink a lot of water before you go to sleep.

gtownpoke
01-23-2007, 07:25 PM
wow that would be no bueno if we got there tonight and got turned away

piratebg
01-23-2007, 07:35 PM
So are they taking you a regular bar or a nudee bar? What does the birthday boy feel like doing tonight? :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-23-2007, 07:39 PM
wow that would be no bueno if we got there tonight and got turned away

Well, most bars will serve you anyways because the TABC will only fine them $50. They're willing to take the chance more often than not. ;)

gtownpoke
01-23-2007, 07:40 PM
the nudee bar in this town would make u throw up without the alcohol. so were goin down to the strip to some of the bars where garth brooks and cross canadian ragweed got started

mistanice
01-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Tell the bartender it's your bday and most of the time they will give you a birthday shot. You don't get to choose what you get, but hey it's free.

Adidas410s
01-23-2007, 08:12 PM
bar etiquette advice

Isn't this an oxymoron??? :thinking:

Another bar thought...take 2 outfits. Go up to the hottest girl in the bar...talk to her...DON'T tell her it's your 21st birthday...and then if she rejects you...go change clothes...and come back and don't screw it up the second time! :mad: ;)

gtownpoke
01-23-2007, 08:18 PM
im guessing lots of water before u sleep prevents hangovers?

sahen
01-23-2007, 08:23 PM
im guessing lots of water before u sleep prevents hangovers? haha....it can help...actually i drink gatorade it does better than water cause it replaces the electrolytes you lose from the alcohol..

44INAROW
01-23-2007, 08:26 PM
Have fun and be please be careful! and Happy Birthday :)

carter08
01-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Well I gotta get drunk and I sure do dread it
Cuz I know just what I'm gonna do
I'll start to spend my money callin' everybody honey
And I'll wind up singin' the blues
I'll spend my whole paycheck on some old wreck
And brother I can name you a few

RMAC
01-23-2007, 09:43 PM
Just don't drink a lot of water when you wake up, stick to the gatorade then. Why you ask? Well, if you've still got a lot of alcohol in your system the next day, and you just start chugging water, you'll get either drunk or sick or both. This is because water is more dense than alcohol, so i pushes through the alcohol in your stomach and throws the alcohol back into your system. But yeah, lots of electrolytes, they keep you from getting sick.

halfnhalf
01-23-2007, 09:51 PM
If I was you I wouldn't go to a stripclub unless you are into some serious spanking. My friend went to one for his 21st birthday, and like 10 girls held him down and spanked him royally with a belt. He had was black and blue with bruises up and down his legs and behind for weeks.

halfnhalf
01-23-2007, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by carter08
I'll start to spend my money callin' everybody honey
And I'll wind up singin' the blues
I'll spend my whole paycheck on some old wreck
And brother I can name you a few
Great song that all country boys can all sing together at parties. Ruins the song, but it's fun.

burnet44
01-23-2007, 10:16 PM
happy b day
be carefull
i have sox older than you