PDA

View Full Version : Any Sinton fans have info on the 3 way?

sinton66
08-23-2003, 11:08 PM
Did any of you go to the scrimmage this afternoon?

sinfan75
08-24-2003, 08:19 AM
I got this from one of the freshman players.Freshmen looked great varsity sucked.That's all I could get 66,sorry.Hey, but the waterin hole was kickin butt last night. :D :D :D

sinfan75
08-24-2003, 08:27 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about this scrimmage.I think they'll do good this year.it's just gonna take a few games to get rollin.Once they do though look out.

sinton66
08-24-2003, 08:37 AM
Heh, heh, I would expect a freshman to say the freshmen did great, and WTH was he doing at the 'waterin' hole" :p ? J/K. Sept. 5 could be a good test for the Pirates. GP's bound to be down some from last year too, they're only returning about the same as us. I'll do my best to make that one.

Thanks for the info. wink

sinfan75
08-24-2003, 08:51 AM
Nah,he was there with his parents.Nothin to worry about.Kaorokie last night.Someone wanted sign to a recordin contract but I told em he couldn't afford me.When I said I wanted two pit bulls for body guards and a blue-eyed blonde for body care he kinda backed.Hey but I almost got him to give up his wife! :D :D :D

sinton66
08-24-2003, 09:00 AM
ROLMAO! Be careful with that "wife" stuff, that could get you in BIG trouble, real fast! Sounds like you were having a good time, though, and I guess that's what really counts. Have you gone to any of the scrimmages yet? I've been so busy with this system we're doing, I haven't had any spare time.

PhiI C
08-24-2003, 09:29 AM
Hey the Sinton Varsity girls went to a tournament at St. Joseph HS in Victoria yesterday. There were some good teams there and the girls did very well and brought home a third place trophy. :)

sinfan75
08-24-2003, 09:53 AM
Nah,been pretty busy myself for the last month.First weekend I've been off in a while..goin to a skeet shoot later today.Probably won't shoot too much though.Ain't got much money to lose.

sinton66
08-24-2003, 10:30 AM
Lordy, there's something I haven't done in years. Use to shoot a lot when we lived out in West Texas. Superb dove hunting out there too!. Haven't used my shotgun in prolly 5 years now. Don't see as well as I used to either. Had a cataract in my right eye about 10 years ago. Never been the same since. Used to be able to see the "shot" flying through the air. No more.

pirate4state
08-24-2003, 06:45 PM
I heard the varsity did pretty well. I was told Ramirez & his receivers were in sync and the offense was movin the ball consistently. I forgot what was said about the defense! :( Peeps in the know seem to think we (the fans) will be pleasantly surprised!! wink :)

sinton66
08-24-2003, 07:16 PM
The fans on the Caller forum are saying that Kingsville ran the ball on us quite a bit, but nobody's saying anything about any scoring going on. I know scrimmages don't mean much, and the Sinton coaches try different things during them, but I still like to hear the details of them.

sinton66
08-24-2003, 07:28 PM
Finally, Sinton81 posted on the scrimmage:

(From the Caller forum)

"I saw the scrimmage, Sinton 1 td, Beeville 0,(first teams-game time situation.). Sinton was inside the the Beeville 10 and driving when time ran out. Second game Sinton 2 tds, Kingsville 2 tds. (first teams) Where Kingsville really did us in was in the 2nd teams it was something like 3tds to 1. Needless to say we are hurting in depth. I also saw G-P vs King (game time situation) G-P could not stop King. King drove the ball down field and scored. G-P got the ball, ran a few plays against Kings 1st D and had to punt. King got ball and put 2nd team in, ran a few plays and punted. G-p got ball and scored on Kings 2nd team D. Game ended after that. I was not to impressed with G-P. Of course, I am a Sinton fan so, I may be bias."

SintonFan_inAustin
08-24-2003, 07:39 PM
heard the same results and that first team didnt play much. Didnt make trip this week but will for the opener in Raymondsville. Hope we have same following like last year Go Pirates!

sinton66
08-25-2003, 07:12 AM
I don't think Sinton will have much problem in the community support area. We'll turn out fans win or lose. The non-district schedule should define the '03 Pirates. G-P, Cuero, and Rice will be key developmental games.